Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
The Almighty Allah knows.
Dear Friends,

Assalamualikum.

I came to Canada on December 2014. I just want to say few words for the waiting friends who are preparing to come to Canada.

First,
Who are in job in BD, try to come to Canada having leave rather than resigning.

Second,
Carry as much money as you can.

Third,
If possible, don't carry family along with you, carry family later on.

Forth,
Learn english as much as you can, specially listening and speaking. Forget IELTS, that you attended before apply.

Fifth,
Get driving skill well and IELTS 7+ academic test score (if you have desire to get admission in any University)

For the above words, I don't want to argue with anyone. Just come to Canada-then you can only realize the weight of the above.

If anyone need any help, email me : emazuahmed@gmail.com

Please pray for me.

kytebd

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kytebd said:
Dear Friends,

Assalamualikum.

I came to Canada on December 2014. I just want to say few words for the waiting friends who are preparing to come to Canada.

First,

Second,

Third,

Forth,
Learn english as much as you can, specially listening and speaking. Forget IELTS, that you attended before apply.

Fifth,
Get driving skill well and IELTS 7+ academic test score (if you have desire to get admission in any University)

For the above words, I don't want to argue with anyone. Just come to Canada-then you can only realize the weight of the above.

If anyone need any help, email me : emazuahmed @ gmail.com

Please pray for me.

kytebd
Thanks you Bro,
I appreciate your honest opinion.
Hope we need your help in future.
Please pray for us.
Wish you all the best.
+1 .....

[B] [C]

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-August-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
9-December-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU 26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
11-July-2016
Med's Done....
23-July-2016
Passport Req..
23-Dec-2016
kytebd said:
Dear Friends,

Assalamualikum.

First,

Second,

Third,

Forth,

Fifth,

Please pray for me.

kytebd
Thanks a lot for your suggestions...very helpful indeed.

sbcanada

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
kytebd said:
Dear Friends,

Assalamualikum.

First,

Second,

Third,

Forth,

Fifth,

Please pray for me.

kytebd
Thanks Kytebd for your valuable suggestion.
Could you please inform me about the processes of College or university admission ( academic qualification evaluation and other required process and the best time to do that).

Thanks in advance

Sbcanada

Polash007

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
End Nov'14
Nomination.....
Mid Feb'15
AOR Received.
Mid Mar'15
File Transfer...
SLU on Aug,2015
Med's Request
In-sha-Allah Soon
Dear Experts

Please tell me following:
01. Did SGVO check about the availability of client in his mentioned organization?
02. Does they check work responsibility in company as per NOC? If i transfer/shift to other NOC in same organization?
03. Before receiving MR, can I switch/shift to new job? If i get good job in other NOC, will it effect my processing? ? ?

Pls advise

Polash007

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
End Nov'14
Nomination.....
Mid Feb'15
AOR Received.
Mid Mar'15
File Transfer...
SLU on Aug,2015
Med's Request
In-sha-Allah Soon
What is MI-2 applicant? ?

Cant understand what type of thread it is?
Can anyone pls explain me

UNAB

Jun 22, 2015
Polash007 said:
What is MI-2 applicant? ?

Cant understand what type of thread it is?
Can anyone pls explain me
MI-2 applicants are the FSW applicants who applied between July 2010 to June 2011. Almost 95% got their decision and still few are left with....

Regards...

Jun 28, 2015
Hello Everyone...

Congratulations to all who got visa for Canada.. and Best wishes for who are waiting for result..

I have a furnished apartment for rent near Victoria Park and Danforth Avenue (Bangla Town) at Toronto. It's available from September 15 to December 7.. The rent is lower than usual apartment rent.. I am Bangladeshi so I preferred Bangladeshi people..

Those who are newcomer this will be a great opportunity to stay and make a new accommodation of choice.. Please inbox me if you are interested or email me at roj_ku @ yahoo.com..

Thanks and Best wishes for everyone :)

Rojina

adhos

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippine
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-11-2011 (PNP family referral)
Doc's Request.
15-7-2012
Nomination.....
1-5-2013
AOR Received.
10-7-2013
IELTS Request
15-03-2014
File Transfer...
20-08-2014
Med's Request
30-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
waived!!
Passport Req..
16/06/2015 PP sent by VFS Dhaka on 6/17/2015
VISA ISSUED...
June/2015 Passport reached Dhaka VFS on 5th Aug 2015
LANDED..........
----------
:D finally blessed by Allah and it felt like a silent bomb of happiness.

Visa application, tracking ID No xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Your Decision has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, Singapore on 03/08/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre DHAKA. You will get SMS & Email when your Decision will receive at Canada Visa application centre where it was submitted.

please keep us in your prayer so that I can have my pps back with blinking stamps.

MARZUK

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-11
Nomination.....
30-06-11
AOR Received.
02-08-11
File Transfer...
IP : 3 Sep 14
LANDED..........
http://www.amazing-animations.com/sports/animations/running3.gif
Dear Forum Mates

Assalamualaikum
This is MARZUK from MI-2

After a long silence.....I am with a post (May be last post from my side) with my developments........

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on May 12, 2011.

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 1, 2011.

We started processing your application on June 10, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you correspondence on June 30, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on September 3, 2014.

We sent you correspondence on April 16, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Medical results have been received.

We sent you correspondence on May 6, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

We sent you correspondence on May 21, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

You entered Canada at the Lester B Pearson International Airport, Terminal No. 3 office on October 10, 2015 and became a Permanent Resident.

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
MARZUK said:
Dear Forum Mates

Assalamualaikum
This is MARZUK from MI-2

After a long silence.....I am with a post (May be last post from my side) with my developments........

Permanent Residence

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 1, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you correspondence on June 30, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We sent you correspondence on April 16, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

We sent you correspondence on May 6, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

We sent you correspondence on May 21, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

You entered Canada at the Lester B Pearson International Airport, Terminal No. 3 office on October 10, 2015 and became a Permanent Resident.
Congrats and +1.

It has been a long journey for you.

Can you let us know what happen after your Medical received status? Why there are two entry for may 6 and may 21?

immigrant_mamun

Aug 20, 2013
Assalamu Alaikum Marzuk Bhai,

Hope you are doing fine.

Alhamdulillah to see your permanent residence status.

Are you in Canada or when you are planning to come in Canada?

If you are in Canada then please give me your cell number so that i can call you.

Wish you all the best brother.I entered the blog after 5 months.

BR,
Immigrant_Mamun

MARZUK said:
Dear Forum Mates

Assalamualaikum
This is MARZUK from MI-2

Permanent Residence

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
MARZUK said:
Dear Forum Mates

Assalamualaikum
This is MARZUK from MI-2

Permanent Residence

great news, boss!! congratz!!