File Transfer...
IP : 3 Sep 14
LANDED..........
http://www.amazing-animations.com/sports/animations/running3.gif
naznazem said:
Hi All,
Please share your Experience.
Is a filled in single B4 form will suffice the requirement? I don't need B4A

Or I need to produce B4 forms for all of my family members?

Matter most Urgent!!!!
I am flying in 02 days, please advice me.
Regards.
Dear brother,

Please do not forget to share your journey experience.....
Have a safe landing.........
Regards.....

MARZUK

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
ashif_eee said:

Update:

Was passing days with lots of anxiety....

[size=15pt]Finally received Passport Request Today.

Thanks to all of u, for ur prayer...

Today was the last day for withdrawing my 2014 FSW application from CPC-Ottawa VO (they have given 30 days option to withdraw my wife's file, since they got her another file in progress on SG). My wife has emailed to CPC-O to withdraw 2014 file today .... They have already replied that they are going to refund my processing fee... :)

[/size]
congratulations Ashif.

Uttara11

Oct 31, 2012
Bangladesgh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IP (14.04.13), RPRF paid on 8 Aug'14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Provided with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Received on 11 Jul'14 & re -Med request: 31 Jan'16
Med's Done....
Re-Med: 01 Feb'16, 1st med Done on 22 Jul'14
Interview........
Alhamdulillah- waived
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah received on 3 May'16 & sent 5 th May'16
VISA ISSUED...
Received - 14 Jun'16
LANDED..........
Insallah- within dec'16
Dear Experienced applicants,

I received the 2nd GCMS note. I'm now little bit frustrated and tensed since I'm under criminality check after 7.5 months of Med+RPRF+PCC submission. I would appreciate if you please define the area for CRIMINALITY and SECURITY CHECK. Whether submitted documents (Educational & Experience) fall under this check.

Below is the report:

File# XXXXXX

Updated Date: 21.12.2014

Eligibility; Passed
Medical: Passed
Cost Recovery: Complete
RPRF: Complete
Appl Status: Open
Appl status Reason: In progress

Assessment
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV
Criminality: In progress
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Others Req.:
Final:

Application Assignment
Assigned to: AAAA
Assigned By: BBBB
Due Date: 2014/08/15

Rgrds
Uttara11

naznazem

Oct 25, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
7216 [Aircraft Maintenance Engineer]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 May 11
Doc's Request.
05 July 12
AOR Received.
22 May 11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application Package
File Transfer...
07 Jul 2011 In Process: 03 Sep 14
Med's Request
30 Oct 14
Med's Done....
04 Nov 14
Interview........
Waived [Alhamdulillah]
Passport Req..
30 Oct 14, Submitted on 17 Nov 14
VISA ISSUED...
02 Dec 14
LANDED..........
27 Feb 15
My Landing Experience:
Dhaka-Dubai by Emirates [EK 585, Boeing] : 4:45 hrs
Dubai-Toronto by Emirates [EK-241, Airbus]: 16 Hrs
Toronto-Calgary by Air Canada [AC-145, Boeing]: 4:30 Hr

Dhaka-Dubai [By Emirates EK-585]: On 26 Feb 15

The plain left Dhaka at 0915 Hrs. The journey was very comfortable. I did online Check In well in time, although it is not that much helpful. We were four, and I could block 04 convenient seats well beforehand.
Entertainment along with other services were pretty good. Usually I prefer Emirates for long journey. The plane landed at Dubai Intl Airport in time.

Hotel Stay at Dubai:
Emirates provided Hotel as our next flight was after 09 Hours. But I had very bad experience in the Airport. I was expecting immediate drop to the hotel to get a sleep, but no transport was readily available. Here Emirates played a tricky role, they gathered all passengers and ket us waiting until 04:00 hours. All passengers got frustrated & bored. The transport came at 0400 hrs, we were taken to the nearby hotel. Again there was a long queue to get the keys. When we got our room, it was around 0500 hrs. We had only 02 hours to get rest. Just we could stretch our legs. The hotel attendants gave us Wake Up call at 0700 hrs. At 0730 hrs, we deposited our room keys & took breakfast. The breakfast was pretty good. Then the transport was readily available to take us to the Airport. We did our Security Checks and entered the Airport.

Dubai-Toronto [By Emirates EK-241]: On 27 Feb 15.
It was a long journey. Although the journey was mentioned as 15 hrs, actually it is 16 hours. It was an Air Bus. Seats were very comfortable. Everything was very comfortable, but time was not passing. Entertainment was very good, we got 03 meals on board. At 1531 hrs Toronto local time, the plain landed at Pearson Intl Airport.

PR processing at Toronto:
After landing, we proceeded to the Visitors' Passport Control. A duty person directed us to the newcomers corner. The queue was very small. We were immediately under the disposal of a Duty Officer. She welcomed us with smiley face, took our papers and requested us to take rest for 10 minutes. However, by 5/6 minutes, she completed her job & signed our COPR. Then she directed us to go for our SIN. Here also we got our SIN very quickly. As my destination was Calgary, everybody was highly concerned and completed our tasks very quickly. The outside temperature was -16 degree Celsius. After getting our SIN, we were requested to proceed to the Luggage Section. Here I submitted by Form B4 and declared my fund. The officer even didn't look at my B4 Forms, he put his signature & stamped on B4 form. When I asked my copy, he just smiled & returned me both copies. He told that he does not need any copy as we didn't have any goods to follow. We then collected our luggage & proceeded to domestics terminal for Air Canada.

Toronto-Calgary [By Air Canada AC-145]:
The plane was scheduled to leave at 0855 pm for Calgary. It left right on time. The pilot was very expert, as I am from Air Force, I could feel the difference of Aircraft Manuvouring. It was far better than Emirates. However, I was very surprised to notice that there was not a single meal offered on board. Funny thing is that, the cabin crew came & told that food available on payment [ha ha ha]. My children got hungry after 02 hours & I asked the crew to serve food on payment. He brought the food, but I didn't have any Credit Card. I wanted to pay in cash, he refused, then I told him that I am very new & yet to get any Credit Card. He then served food to my kids as Complementary. After 04:30 hrs journey, our plane touched Calgary Airport at 2311 hrs local time.

My relates were present at the Airport with 02 suvs. The temperature was -21 degree celsius. But we were very happy and reach our relatives house within 30 minutes.

For any assistance, all are welcomed to mail me [naznazem@yahoo.com]

Biborno

Apr 3, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0631 (MI 2)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
Uttara11 said:

I received the 2nd GCMS note. I'm now little bit frustrated and tensed since I'm under criminality check after 7.5 months of Med+RPRF+PCC submission. I would appreciate if you please define the area for CRIMINALITY and SECURITY CHECK. Whether submitted documents (Educational & Experience) fall under this check.

Below is the report:

File# XXXXXX

Eligibility; Passed

Assessment
Security:
HIRV
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Others Req.:
Final:

Application Assignment

Rgrds
Uttara11
Hi Uttara11<

Looks like your criminality and security checks not completed it still under process. some time it takes long get all checks done. Don't worry VO will communicate with you if there is any concern.

Regards,
Biborno

Uttara11

Oct 31, 2012
Bangladesgh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Received on 11 Jul'14 &amp; re -Med request: 31 Jan'16
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhamdulillah- waived
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah received on 3 May'16 &amp; sent 5 th May'16
VISA ISSUED...
Received - 14 Jun'16
LANDED..........
Insallah- within dec'16
Dear Biborno,
Thanks for the response.

One thing I need to know-
Whether CIC may communicate with my ex-employer for document check? If so, I need to keep communication with it again. Please define the area for CRIMINALITY and SECURITY CHECK. Whether submitted documents (Educational & Experience) fall under this check on CRIMINALITY check means whether someone did any crime in the passed.

Rgrds
Uttara11

Biborno said:
Hi Uttara11<

Looks like your criminality and security checks not completed it still under process. some time it takes long get all checks done. Don't worry VO will communicate with you if there is any concern.

Regards,
Biborno

SalehMasud

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2012
Nomination.....
12-03-2012
AOR Received.
10-04-2012
IELTS Request
With the Application
File Transfer...
16-09-2014 (In Process)
Med's Request
17-09-2014
Med's Done....
01-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2014 (Reissued on 17-02-2015 along with newborn)
LANDED..........
Insallah End of April/Beginning of May
naznazem said:
My Landing Experience:

For any assistance, all are welcomed to mail me [naznazem @ yahoo.com]
Thanks for your mail....Best wishes for your dreams in Canada.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naznazem said:
My Landing Experience:

Hi Naznazem Bhai,

It is nice to hear from you after smooth landing experience in Canada.
Please pray for us that we could join you to celebrate there.

Also thanks for your email ID which could help us in future.

+1... Have a nice life in Canada... :) :) :)

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Uttara11 said:

Below is the report:

File# XXXXXX

Eligibility; Passed

Assessment
Security:
HIRV
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Others Req.:
Final:

Application Assignment

Rgrds
Uttara11
Hi Brother,

Don't worry about your security check. It is random process. Even after received passport request they can go for it. Though it was started for all process after May'14 definitely it will be finished within 2015.

For my observation is that who has still pended to PPR after medical done from more that 3 months those applicant will go for further criminality/security check due to after attack in Canada by Muslim terrorist. At the same time though BD is unstable for internal security issue from various issue either political or nonpolitical that could be another alarming to Canada/Australia security agent who is handling for permanent residence applicant case.

All above points are from my assumption but it is true that you will receive the positive result by today/tomorrow.. Only pain is to wait.... :'( :'( :'(

Wish you all the best... :) :) :)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
naznazem said:
My Landing Experience:

The plain left Dhaka at 0915 Hrs. The journey was very comfortable. I did online Check In well in time, although it is not that much helpful. We were four, and I could block 04 convenient seats well beforehand.
Entertainment along with other services were pretty good. Usually I prefer Emirates for long journey. The plane landed at Dubai Intl Airport in time.

Hotel Stay at Dubai:
Emirates provided Hotel as our next flight was after 09 Hours. But I had very bad experience in the Airport. I was expecting immediate drop to the hotel to get a sleep, but no transport was readily available. Here Emirates played a tricky role, they gathered all passengers and ket us waiting until 04:00 hours. All passengers got frustrated & bored. The transport came at 0400 hrs, we were taken to the nearby hotel. Again there was a long queue to get the keys. When we got our room, it was around 0500 hrs. We had only 02 hours to get rest. Just we could stretch our legs. The hotel attendants gave us Wake Up call at 0700 hrs. At 0730 hrs, we deposited our room keys & took breakfast. The breakfast was pretty good. Then the transport was readily available to take us to the Airport. We did our Security Checks and entered the Airport.

It was a long journey. Although the journey was mentioned as 15 hrs, actually it is 16 hours. It was an Air Bus. Seats were very comfortable. Everything was very comfortable, but time was not passing. Entertainment was very good, we got 03 meals on board. At 1531 hrs Toronto local time, the plain landed at Pearson Intl Airport.

After landing, we proceeded to the Visitors' Passport Control. A duty person directed us to the newcomers corner. The queue was very small. We were immediately under the disposal of a Duty Officer. She welcomed us with smiley face, took our papers and requested us to take rest for 10 minutes. However, by 5/6 minutes, she completed her job & signed our COPR. Then she directed us to go for our SIN. Here also we got our SIN very quickly. As my destination was Calgary, everybody was highly concerned and completed our tasks very quickly. The outside temperature was -16 degree Celsius. After getting our SIN, we were requested to proceed to the Luggage Section. Here I submitted by Form B4 and declared my fund. The officer even didn't look at my B4 Forms, he put his signature & stamped on B4 form. When I asked my copy, he just smiled & returned me both copies. He told that he does not need any copy as we didn't have any goods to follow. We then collected our luggage & proceeded to domestics terminal for Air Canada.

The plane was scheduled to leave at 0855 pm for Calgary. It left right on time. The pilot was very expert, as I am from Air Force, I could feel the difference of Aircraft Manuvouring. It was far better than Emirates. However, I was very surprised to notice that there was not a single meal offered on board. Funny thing is that, the cabin crew came & told that food available on payment [ha ha ha]. My children got hungry after 02 hours & I asked the crew to serve food on payment. He brought the food, but I didn't have any Credit Card. I wanted to pay in cash, he refused, then I told him that I am very new & yet to get any Credit Card. He then served food to my kids as Complementary. After 04:30 hrs journey, our plane touched Calgary Airport at 2311 hrs local time.

My relates were present at the Airport with 02 suvs. The temperature was -21 degree celsius. But we were very happy and reach our relatives house within 30 minutes.

Great to know the experience vaia....:)

Keep posting ur updates.....:)

+1!!

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
naznazem said:
My Landing Experience:

Hotel Stay at Dubai:

Pretty Nice Journey

Uttara11

Oct 31, 2012
Bangladesgh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhamdulillah- waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Received - 14 Jun'16
LANDED..........
Insallah- within dec'16
Dear Shamrajjo,
Thanks a lot. Please pray for me. May Allah bless me with PPR request soon!

Rgrds
Uttara11

Shamrajjo said:
Hi Brother,

Don't worry about your security check. It is random process. Even after received passport request they can go for it. Though it was started for all process after May'14 definitely it will be finished within 2015.

For my observation is that who has still pended to PPR after medical done from more that 3 months those applicant will go for further criminality/security check due to after attack in Canada by Muslim terrorist. At the same time though BD is unstable for internal security issue from various issue either political or nonpolitical that could be another alarming to Canada/Australia security agent who is handling for permanent residence applicant case.

All above points are from my assumption but it is true that you will receive the positive result by today/tomorrow.. Only pain is to wait.... :'( :'( :'(

Wish you all the best... :) :) :)

fahamed

Star Member
Aug 22, 2012
Uttara11 said:

Below is the report:

File# XXXXXX

Eligibility; Passed

Assessment
Security:
HIRV
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Others Req.:
Final:

Application Assignment

Rgrds
Uttara11

vaia,
I think you have some documents(its may relate to educational/professional) of overseas. Those who have documents of different countries, facing abrupt delay time.But its confirm that you will get the visa at last, because our pray beside you to reside you in Canada.

Uttara11

Oct 31, 2012
Bangladesgh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhamdulillah- waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Received - 14 Jun'16
LANDED..........
Insallah- within dec'16
Dear Fahamed,
AMEEN!!
Wish you a safe and the best trip to CA!

Rgrds
uttara11

fahamed said:
vaia,
I think you have some documents(its may relate to educational/professional) of overseas. Those who have documents of different countries, facing abrupt delay time.But its confirm that you will get the visa at last, because our pray beside you to reside you in Canada.

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naznazem said:
My Landing Experience:

Hotel Stay at Dubai:

Have a very nice life Bhaijaan. Best of luck.

Regards,

Abrar.abyan