18.6.14, submitted on 22.7.14
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made from 28.8.14
LANDED..........
waiting
Re: Got passport with Visa

Biborno said:
No problem
Hi Biborno....and other members who got the visa. I was not in the forum for a long time. I back in Bangladesh. I am afraid to see these link. can any one send me ur cell no who can tell me what I have to do...like immunization and other documents?..my email is durdanabd@yahoo.com

AKASH ENTO

Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Forum mates,

It will be appritiated if the expert members give their valuable opinion regarding the following issue -

If a person, who works in a government or an autonomous organization in Bngladesh, gets Canadian immigrant visa how he can go to Canada without resigning his job. Answer may be, he can take Earned Leave from his authorithy mentioning to visit religious places of Canada. But my question is that does it except by the immigration officer at airport as he does not have visit visa of Canada rather actually he has immigrant visa.

Akash

Durdana

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
in-process- 12.5.14, Medical + PPrequest- 18.6.14
Med's Done....
26.6.14 from Australia
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting

Durdana said:
Hi Biborno....and other members who got the visa. I was not in the forum for a long time. I back in Bangladesh. I am afraid to see these link. can any one send me ur cell no who can tell me what I have to do...like immunization and other documents?..my email is durdanabd @ yahoo.com
dear forum members if I want to stay 15 days then come back to Bg then what things I need to take with me?

wan2no

Jan 20, 2012

Durdana said:
dear forum members if I want to stay 15 days then come back to Bg then what things I need to take with me?
same to me. brOther when u sent or passport to Canada how did u mange Australia as u were passport less for few times. is it not like risky or illegal tho remain without passport? again how did u mange medical from Australia? what was the fees?

wan2no

Jan 20, 2012

Durdana said:
same to me. brOther when u sent or passport to Canada how did u mange Australia as u were passport less for few times. is it not like risky or illegal tho remain without passport? again how did u mange medical from Australia? what was the fees?

Biborno

Apr 3, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0631 (MI 2)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
20-08-2014

Durdana said:
Hi, Please follow the following Link:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landing-in-canada-all-you-need-to-know-t36735.0.html

Regards,
Biborno

Biborno

Apr 3, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0631 (MI 2)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
20-08-2014

Durdana said:
Hi Biborno....and other members who got the visa. I was not in the forum for a long time. I back in Bangladesh. I am afraid to see these link. can any one send me ur cell no who can tell me what I have to do...like immunization and other documents?..my email is durdanabd @ yahoo.com
Hi,
Can you please specify what information you need.
Regards,
Biborno

Durdana

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26.6.14 from Australia
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting

wan2no said:
I did a photo ID from Sydney. It is a legal format for a foreigner without passport. for me and my two child medical costs around1200 Aus $ where as my husband did it only for 3000BDT in Dhaka.

Durdana

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26.6.14 from Australia
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting

Biborno said:
Hi,
Can you please specify what information you need.
Regards,
Biborno
I mean do I need any document other than educational certificates before leaving BD? If I do return ticket within 15 days of arrival in Canada then what amount of money I need to take to satisfy the immigration officer?

wan2no

Jan 20, 2012

Durdana said:
I did a photo ID from Sydney. It is a legal format for a foreigner without passport. for me and my two child medical costs around1200 Aus $ where as my husband did it only for 3000BDT in Dhaka.
Did u inform Bangladesh embassy or DIAC about as ur passport was sent to get Canadian stamp? Could I do it from Canadian embassy in Sydney by requesting to SGVO? did u inform SGVO as u were in Sydney at that time? What is photo ID? How to do it? How could I know doctor’s list for medical in Sydney? What is a fee for single?

Durdana

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26.6.14 from Australia
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting

wan2no said:
Did u inform Bangladesh embassy or DIAC about as ur passport was sent to get Canadian stamp? Could I do it from Canadian embassy in Sydney by requesting to SGVO? did u inform SGVO as u were in Sydney at that time? What is photo ID? How to do it? How could I know doctor's list for medical in Sydney? What is a fee for single?
it's very easy ..just go to nearest.. RTA. u show that u need to send ur pp to SVO. take ur pp and other document with u. they will show those, receive a payment , take ur photograph and issue u a ID card instantly. if u contact with visa office in Sydney they will send ur pp to SVO as SVO is processing BD application.I was in grat tension at that time but it was so easy..

Durdana

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26.6.14 from Australia
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting

wan2no said:
Did u inform Bangladesh embassy or DIAC about as ur passport was sent to get Canadian stamp? Could I do it from Canadian embassy in Sydney by requesting to SGVO? did u inform SGVO as u were in Sydney at that time? What is photo ID? How to do it? How could I know doctor's list for medical in Sydney? What is a fee for single?
Medibank near central is doing medical...u can c everything in online. but better after taking address go directly to Medibank and hv a booking for medical. All the drs are sitting in the same area. u hv no option to chose dr like in BD.For me it was around 400 AUS $. As I was a student i just informed to my international student contact officer. didn't contact with DIAC or SVO.Photo ID is enough.

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Syed_Foysol_Islam said:
Dear Members,

I am astonished to hear the news that Singapore visa office rejects FSW files and they are are taking 28 Months to process FSW files. Sometimes they reject FSW files only because they have lot of files from CIC. They have no obligation to process the files of FSW applicants who have got PER and AOR e-mail. They are still processing the files of FSW-2010 applicants. One of my friend who got AOR on 8th of January, his consultancy firm told him that they can handle his file in Singapore Visa Office if he signs a contract of 10,000 CAD in two installments-1. After Medical-4,000 CAD 2. After VISA-6,000 CAD. Their job is that they will give this money to VISA officers in Singapore VISA office of Canada, so that his file will be processed to get Canadian FSW VISA within 3 months and they guaranteed that his VISA will not be rejected. My friends job category is 4011 same like me.

My question is that IS IT TRUE??? IF IT IS TRUE THEN WHAT CAN I/MY FRIEND DO IN THAT CASE???

I got my PER e-mail on December 8,2014.

Please answer......
100% FALSE & WRONG INFORMATION........

Abrar.abyan

wan2no

Jan 20, 2012

Durdana said:
it's very easy ..just go to nearest.. RTA. u show that u need to send ur pp to SVO. take ur pp and other document with u. they will show those, receive a payment , take ur photograph and issue u a ID card instantly. if u contact with visa office in Sydney they will send ur pp to SVO as SVO is processing BD application.I was in grat tension at that time but it was so easy..
thanks a lot. I am not sure what is RTA could u explain plz. again how many days it took to get back the Pp one more question, is it legal to hold I'd without pp and thus is not inform to diac

ziafsw

May 5, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGVO)
NOC Code......
1111 (Financial auditors and accountants)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with app (27-08-2015 requested outing photos with spouse. 24-09-2016 requested to Complete the spousal Questionaire (IMM5490E))
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
30-09-2014 (27-08-2015 Return PP & COPR with spouse's documents to add in my app)
Med's Request
12-12-2014 (04-02-2016; Second MR after adding spouse)
Med's Done....
05-01-2015 (23-02-2016; done MR with spouse)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-2014 (14-03-2016; PPR with Spouse)
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2015 (Issued Again with Spouse 04-04-2016)
LANDED..........
21 November 2016
4th line added in my ECAS

"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

Don't know what is the decision. Please pray for me.