Waived
Passport Req..
29 April 2014...submitted on 18 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12 June 2014...passport received 23rd July 2014
LANDED..........
17 September 2014
Durdana said:
dear forum members after three and half years today I have got visa. May Allah help all of us. Marzuk please updated my information.
...CONGRATS....

ekarus

Apr 21, 2012
Toronto ON Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Along with application
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
May 2011. 'IN PROCESS' from 10 March'14
Med's Request
29 April 2014
Med's Done....
04 May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29 April 2014...submitted on 18 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12 June 2014...passport received 23rd July 2014
LANDED..........
17 September 2014
Durdana said:
Thanks. bhai don't mind..asole desta kemon? Is it too cold? i am planning to enter by next June, will be there for one week, then back to BD again? Does it seems ok? please share your feelings.
CANADA is a country of opportunity...you just need to find & grab....but as a new comer finding that opportunities are quite difficult but not impossible...I landed in Canad just 2 weeks ago & by the grace of allah, I've already started working......people here are very friendly & helpful...you can find bangalis almost everywhere in GTA [greater toronto area].....There are some strict rules everywhere...but these rules are for your own good......everything here follows a system.....your system will starts at the time of entering canada...form your immigration counter......those are not difficult....you just need to follow the instructions......there are rules but really easy to maintain.....

June is a very good time to enter in canada....ending of winter...so you can enjoy a whole summer i guess....but first you need to see your visa expiry date......because you must enter canada before your visa expires....

you can not go back to BD until you get your PR card....it will take about 3 months....that means you need to stay in canada at least 3 months.....within this time you will get PR card, SIN card & Health card....& you can also get your G1 [learner] driving license......driving license is very important here........

Make up your mind to stay in Canada.....believe me....you gonna like this country.......

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
Durdana said:
dear forum members after three and half years today I have got visa. May Allah help all of us. Marzuk please updated my information.
three and half years :eek: :eek: :eek:

Respect for you. :)

MARZUK

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-11
Nomination.....
30-06-11
AOR Received.
02-08-11
File Transfer...
IP : 3 Sep 14
LANDED..........
http://www.amazing-animations.com/sports/animations/running3.gif
ekarus said:
CANADA is a country of opportunity...you just need to find & grab....but as a new comer finding that opportunities are quite difficult but not impossible...I landed in Canad just 2 weeks ago & by the grace of allah, I've already started working......people here are very friendly & helpful...you can find bangalis almost everywhere in GTA [greater toronto area].....There are some strict rules everywhere...but these rules are for your own good......everything here follows a system.....your system will starts at the time of entering canada...form your immigration counter......those are not difficult....you just need to follow the instructions......there are rules but really easy to maintain.....

June is a very good time to enter in canada....ending of winter...so you can enjoy a whole summer i guess....but first you need to see your visa expiry date......because you must enter canada before your visa expires....

you can not go back to BD until you get your PR card....it will take about 3 months....that means you need to stay in canada at least 3 months.....within this time you will get PR card, SIN card & Health card....& you can also get your G1 [learner] driving license......driving license is very important here........

Make up your mind to stay in Canada.....believe me....you gonna like this country.......
It is not correct information that " you can not go back to BD until you get your PR card". The day you land in Canada, after completing the formalities, next day you can come back.........PR Card can be sent to you by your friend/relatives in Canada (provided you give their address to immigration officer for your PR card to be delivered). Even if you do not have anyone to send your PR Card to you, still you can reenter Canada by following some procedure.....

Regards.....

MARZUK

naznazem

Oct 25, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
7216 [Aircraft Maintenance Engineer]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 May 11
Doc's Request.
05 July 12
AOR Received.
22 May 11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application Package
File Transfer...
07 Jul 2011 In Process: 03 Sep 14
Med's Request
30 Oct 14
Med's Done....
04 Nov 14
Interview........
Waived [Alhamdulillah]
Passport Req..
30 Oct 14, Submitted on 17 Nov 14
VISA ISSUED...
02 Dec 14
LANDED..........
27 Feb 15
As per my observation,MI-III are moving faster than MI-II :eek: :eek: :eek:
Allah help us...

Biborno

Apr 3, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0631 (MI 2)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
Hi All Friends,
Just to share, I landed in 20 August 2014 in Ottawa and received our PR card on 29 September 2014, health card will be active on 20 November 2014. It was very simple and quick landing. I was looking for job and I have noticed lots of survival job vacancies (Tim Horton, McDonald, KFC etc.). Rather than waiting I started with Tim Horton $11/hr as well as I was looking for Food Services Managerial job. On 20 September 2014 I got offer of Restaurant General Manager in KFC salary range of $37K to $42K per year and I started on 30 September.

From my observation I will say it's very hard life here in Canada compare to Bangladesh. Canadian Government will help you in every aspect to start new life here (financial, housing help) but still hard to accept these helps. In Ottawa I have seen less people but good opportunities. Before coming here I was in the UK for 8 years and that experience helped me a lot.

So before landing in Canada we should remember that hard life is waiting especially if you don't have any relatives here. Though there is hard life but still we can make it easy if we determined to succeed.

I wish good luck to all friends here waiting to land in Canada and also if any one need any help please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Biborno

naznazem

Oct 25, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
7216 [Aircraft Maintenance Engineer]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 May 11
Doc's Request.
05 July 12
AOR Received.
22 May 11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application Package
File Transfer...
07 Jul 2011 In Process: 03 Sep 14
Med's Request
30 Oct 14
Med's Done....
04 Nov 14
Interview........
Waived [Alhamdulillah]
Passport Req..
30 Oct 14, Submitted on 17 Nov 14
VISA ISSUED...
02 Dec 14
LANDED..........
27 Feb 15
Biborno said:
Hi All Friends,
Just to share, I landed in 20 August 2014 in Ottawa and received our PR card on 29 September 2014, health card will be active on 20 November 2014. It was very simple and quick landing. I was looking for job and I have noticed lots of survival job vacancies (Tim Horton, McDonald, KFC etc.). Rather than waiting I started with Tim Horton $11/hr as well as I was looking for Food Services Managerial job. On 20 September 2014 I got offer of Restaurant General Manager in KFC salary range of $37K to $42K per year and I started on 30 September.

From my observation I will say it's very hard life here in Canada compare to Bangladesh. Canadian Government will help you in every aspect to start new life here (financial, housing help) but still hard to accept these helps. In Ottawa I have seen less people but good opportunities. Before coming here I was in the UK for 8 years and that experience helped me a lot.

So before landing in Canada we should remember that hard life is waiting especially if you don't have any relatives here. Though there is hard life but still we can make it easy if we determined to succeed.

I wish good luck to all friends here waiting to land in Canada and also if any one need any help please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Biborno
Many thanks Brother. Please be always in touch with us.

immigrant_mamun

Aug 20, 2013
Dear Marzuk brother and all MI2 Applicants,

Assalamu alaikum.I am a MI3 applicant.

Alhamdulillah. After waiting for 30 months today i got request(MR,PCC,IMM 5669 Schedule,RPRF,4 Passport size photographs) from SGVO.

Ingshallah you will get the positive news from soon from the sluggish SGVO. Please pray for me.

Br,
Immigrant_Mamun

MARZUK said:
Dear Forum Mates,

EID MUBARAK to you all................................

MARZUK

MARZUK

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-11
Nomination.....
30-06-11
AOR Received.
02-08-11
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
immigrant_mamun said:

Alhamdulillah. After waiting for 30 months today i got request(MR,PCC,IMM 5669 Schedule,RPRF,4 Passport size photographs) from SGVO.

Ingshallah you will get the positive news from soon from the sluggish SGVO. Please pray for me.

Br,
Immigrant_Mamun
Congratulations brother.... Please do pray for us...... Marzuk

fahamed

Star Member
Aug 22, 2012
immigrant_mamun said:

Br,
Immigrant_Mamun
congrates..vai....doa kory sober zeno eki khobor hoi

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
immigrant_mamun said:

Br,
Immigrant_Mamun

Congrats Immigrant_Mamun Vai....:D

So u are close to be an Immigrant!!!!

+1 for sharing!!!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15

Got the PP with Visa for my sister-in-law (family class application) today....:)

MARZUK

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-11
Nomination.....
30-06-11
AOR Received.
02-08-11
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
ashif_eee said:

Got the PP with Visa for my sister-in-law (family class application) today....:)
Vabi na Sali !!!! Convey our congratulations to her...............................

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
MARZUK said:
Vabi na Sali !!!! Convey our congratulations to her...............................

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

First one........... :p :p :p :p :p