14 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 Sep 2014.
LANDED..........
24th December 2014
ekarus said:
MY LANDING EXPERIENCE

Air lines: Emirates
Route: Dhaka - Dubai - Toronto [9.5 hrs stop over in Dubai, hotel provided by emirates]
Plane fair: 1,15,000/- [through IOM I got that in 72,000/-]

Dhaka to Dubai [5 hrs]: Boing 777

We entered through VIP gate. I checked in through on-line so I don't need to maintain the long que for baggage check-in & boarding pass. There were about 30 people in general check-in que & 4/5 people in on line check-in que. So my suggestion for everyone that you should check-in online before start for air port. On line check-in is open before 24 hrs of departure. After baggage check-in we waited in VIP lounge. We didn't need to maintain long que for immigration or even didn't need to go there. Some officer from DGFI took our passport & did all immigration works [khomotar opobabohar r ki :p]
Our departure time was at 9:30 but the flight was delayed for about an hour for some stupid passenger. after boarding we found that our seat was occupied by some other stupid passenger. He requested us to exchange. as the other seat was also in isle side, we didn't refuse.

leg space in every seat was good enough & luggage space was also good enough. on board food was quite delicious. For those who like cocktails [alcoholic], can order regular ones. there were plenty of movies, TV series you can watch on board.

At Dubai airport:

after landing in Dubai we confirm our hotel & at immigration we stamped on arrival visa which took only 3/4 min. after that emirates bus service took us to hotel. We reached hotel at 2:30 am. there was a little que at hotel check-in desk cuz there were other passengers with us. we had buffet breakfast at hotel & then again emirates bus took us to airport.

Dubai to Toronto [14 hrs]: Air bus A380

for check-in in Dubai air port there are two options...

1. go to check-in counter
2. self check-in

we do the self check-in which was really simple & easy & saves time. after check-in we went straight to boarding lounge. our depurture time was at 9:55 & they maintain time. on board food was really delicious. We got 3 courses of meal for 14 hrs long journey. except these 3 course of meal you can have unlimited snacks, drinks & fruits. you just need to got to service area. flight was so comfortable. we filled the declaration form on board. there were some points I didn't understand so I left that space blank.

At Toronto airport:

Sorry to say but I think I got some worst experience in Toronto airport. But not to worry cz the experience I got there is not a regular scenario. there were really long que every where. we board at terminal one at 3:30 pm. we need to walk a long way to main terminal. then we need to maintain a que to enter the immigration area. after that I was really surprised to see really long que for immigration. there were about 90/100 people before me. we need to wait about 1.5 hrs to reach immigration counter.

at the counter the lady filled those blank spaces of my declaration form, checked our COPR, stamped our passport & then send us to another area for new comers. in that room another lady check our COPR, write down our Canadian address and give us back COPR's client's copy. she also instructed us about PR cards

Then we need to go to another area for collecting SIN number. There the man checked our COPR's client's copy, passport, gave us SIN number & instructed us about the importance of SIN number.

Then on the way to baggage claim we need to collect our health insurance form. trolly was free here. after collecting our baggage we need to go to another area for luggage check. Another long que there. at the counter we submitted our B4 form with other details. officer was really surprised to get that filled form & other details. The officer just took ghee as dairy items are not allowed except cheese. he didn't see & ask for anything. then he ask if we had any currency other than CDN. I had USD as I need to indorse some from bank. he just wrote down the amount in CDN.

When we came out from airport it was about 8:30 pm. it took about 4 hrs for us to come out from airport. each paper works & other formalities took only 5/10 min but long que killed us & that's the worst thing i've experienced in toronto airport.

SUGGESTIONS [my personal opinion]

* Before going to airport please check-in on line. that will save you from standing in a long que. you can also book your seat or change it at the time of on line check-in.
* try to book isle side seat. that will be convenient for you. specially isle side luggage carrier is larger than the window side
* 1st put things in carry on bags then put the rest in check-in baggage cz no one gonna take weight of your carry-on baggage.
* if you are sure that your baggage will be over weight don't worry there is an option of buying weight in airport. you can buy 30kg extra for $150 but of course some days before departure.
* Put warm cloths or at least bring one with you cz you'll gonna need that in the air craft.
* bring empty bottle with you in the air craft. after boarding just fill the bottle so that you don't need to ask attendance every time.
* do not hesitate to go to service area in the air craft & ask for anything available.
* you don't need to hide anything in immigration cz you are allowed to bring anything for the first time except dairy products [for me they took ghee]
* You must bring B4 form with you, that will save a lot of time
Dear Ekarus Bhai,

Thanks for sharing such an excellent style, as if I traveled the whole way with you. We all praying to Almighty Allah so that you adapt everything in Canada at earliest as well as everything becomes easy to you. +100........ for you.

Thanking you again.

With best regards.

hollowman

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
ekarus got +1!!

MSE77

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 28, 2011
Doc's Request.
SEPT 09, 2014
AOR Received.
JAN 17, 2012
File Transfer...
FEB 07, 2012
Med's Request
SEPT 09, 2014
Med's Done....
SEPT 16, 2014
Passport Req..
OCT 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 03, 2014
Uttara11 said:
for COURIER. Street Address : One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Dear Uttara 11

Thank u so much for reply...

Mse

logical

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
05-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
In Process from 27 Sep'13
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
11-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on Ecas 29 Dec'14
ashif_eee said:
Want to hear update from :

all_is_well
Logical

Brothers, can u hear us??
Of course I hear you and unfortunately there is still no news.

hasanimamsujan

Star Member
Sep 14, 2009
Windsor, Ontario
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
ekarus said:
MY LANDING EXPERIENCE

Route: Dhaka - Dubai - Toronto [9.5 hrs stop over in Dubai, hotel provided by emirates]

We entered through VIP gate. I checked in through on-line so I don't need to maintain the long que for baggage check-in & boarding pass. There were about 30 people in general check-in que & 4/5 people in on line check-in que. So my suggestion for everyone that you should check-in online before start for air port. On line check-in is open before 24 hrs of departure. After baggage check-in we waited in VIP lounge. We didn't need to maintain long que for immigration or even didn't need to go there. Some officer from DGFI took our passport & did all immigration works [khomotar opobabohar r ki :p]
Our departure time was at 9:30 but the flight was delayed for about an hour for some stupid passenger. after boarding we found that our seat was occupied by some other stupid passenger. He requested us to exchange. as the other seat was also in isle side, we didn't refuse.

leg space in every seat was good enough & luggage space was also good enough. on board food was quite delicious. For those who like cocktails [alcoholic], can order regular ones. there were plenty of movies, TV series you can watch on board.

At Dubai airport:

after landing in Dubai we confirm our hotel & at immigration we stamped on arrival visa which took only 3/4 min. after that emirates bus service took us to hotel. We reached hotel at 2:30 am. there was a little que at hotel check-in desk cuz there were other passengers with us. we had buffet breakfast at hotel & then again emirates bus took us to airport.

2. self check-in

we do the self check-in which was really simple & easy & saves time. after check-in we went straight to boarding lounge. our depurture time was at 9:55 & they maintain time. on board food was really delicious. We got 3 courses of meal for 14 hrs long journey. except these 3 course of meal you can have unlimited snacks, drinks & fruits. you just need to got to service area. flight was so comfortable. we filled the declaration form on board. there were some points I didn't understand so I left that space blank.

At Toronto airport:

Sorry to say but I think I got some worst experience in Toronto airport. But not to worry cz the experience I got there is not a regular scenario. there were really long que every where. we board at terminal one at 3:30 pm. we need to walk a long way to main terminal. then we need to maintain a que to enter the immigration area. after that I was really surprised to see really long que for immigration. there were about 90/100 people before me. we need to wait about 1.5 hrs to reach immigration counter.

at the counter the lady filled those blank spaces of my declaration form, checked our COPR, stamped our passport & then send us to another area for new comers. in that room another lady check our COPR, write down our Canadian address and give us back COPR's client's copy. she also instructed us about PR cards

Then we need to go to another area for collecting SIN number. There the man checked our COPR's client's copy, passport, gave us SIN number & instructed us about the importance of SIN number.

Then on the way to baggage claim we need to collect our health insurance form. trolly was free here. after collecting our baggage we need to go to another area for luggage check. Another long que there. at the counter we submitted our B4 form with other details. officer was really surprised to get that filled form & other details. The officer just took ghee as dairy items are not allowed except cheese. he didn't see & ask for anything. then he ask if we had any currency other than CDN. I had USD as I need to indorse some from bank. he just wrote down the amount in CDN.

When we came out from airport it was about 8:30 pm. it took about 4 hrs for us to come out from airport. each paper works & other formalities took only 5/10 min but long que killed us & that's the worst thing i've experienced in toronto airport.

* Before going to airport please check-in on line. that will save you from standing in a long que. you can also book your seat or change it at the time of on line check-in.
* try to book isle side seat. that will be convenient for you. specially isle side luggage carrier is larger than the window side
* 1st put things in carry on bags then put the rest in check-in baggage cz no one gonna take weight of your carry-on baggage.
* if you are sure that your baggage will be over weight don't worry there is an option of buying weight in airport. you can buy 30kg extra for $150 but of course some days before departure.
* Put warm cloths or at least bring one with you cz you'll gonna need that in the air craft.
* bring empty bottle with you in the air craft. after boarding just fill the bottle so that you don't need to ask attendance every time.
* do not hesitate to go to service area in the air craft & ask for anything available.
* you don't need to hide anything in immigration cz you are allowed to bring anything for the first time except dairy products [for me they took ghee]
Great information.
Thanks for sharing brother
Hasan

fahamed

Star Member
Aug 22, 2012
ekarus said:
MY LANDING EXPERIENCE

At Dubai airport:

2. self check-in

At Toronto airport:

thank you brother,,,,a lot of thanks

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ekarus said:
MY LANDING EXPERIENCE

At Dubai airport:

U deserve a +1 from my side brother.....:)

Many thanks for sharing bro!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
mute_man said:
ekarus got +1!!

U also got a +1 for ur foot print vai...:D

Niv

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
hasanimamsujan said:
Great information.
Thanks for sharing brother
Hasan

Congratulation Bhaiya. :)
What is IOM?

etha4u

Oct 29, 2010
Visa Office......
SGVO-PER received
NOC Code......
FSW13-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
File Transfer...
PER:26-08-2013
Thanks for sharing...please share how many luggage you could take per person? How to get the discount that you availed....?

If someone wants to halt 2-3days in dubai whats the process?

At Dubai airport:

2. self check-in

At Toronto airport:

[/quote]

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
A story ..... :

A psychologist walked around a room while teaching stress management to an audience. As she raised a glass of water, everyone expected they'd be asked the "half empty or half full" question. Instead, with a smile on her face, she enquired: "How heavy is this glass of water?"

Answers called out ranged from 8 oz. to 20 oz.

She replied, "The absolute weight doesn't matter. It depends on how long I hold it. If I hold it for a minute, it's not a problem. If I hold it for an hour, I'll have an ache in my arm. If I hold it for a day, my arm will feel numb and paralyzed. In each case, the weight of the glass doesn't change, but the longer I hold it, the heavier it becomes."

She continued, "The stresses and worries in life are like that glass of water. Think about them for a while and nothing happens. Think about them a bit longer and they begin to hurt. And if you think about them all day long, you will feel paralyzed – incapable of doing anything."

Remember to put the glass down.

God bless All...:D

MARZUK

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-11
Nomination.....
30-06-11
AOR Received.
02-08-11
File Transfer...
IP : 3 Sep 14
LANDED..........
http://www.amazing-animations.com/sports/animations/running3.gif
ashif_eee said:
A story ..... :

A psychologist walked around a room while teaching stress management to an audience. As she raised a glass of water, everyone expected they'd be asked the "half empty or half full" question. Instead, with a smile on her face, she enquired: "How heavy is this glass of water?"

Answers called out ranged from 8 oz. to 20 oz.

She replied, "The absolute weight doesn't matter. It depends on how long I hold it. If I hold it for a minute, it's not a problem. If I hold it for an hour, I'll have an ache in my arm. If I hold it for a day, my arm will feel numb and paralyzed. In each case, the weight of the glass doesn't change, but the longer I hold it, the heavier it becomes."

She continued, "The stresses and worries in life are like that glass of water. Think about them for a while and nothing happens. Think about them a bit longer and they begin to hurt. And if you think about them all day long, you will feel paralyzed – incapable of doing anything."

Remember to put the glass down.

God bless All...:D
True.......so, we MI-2 are paralyzed !!! lol,,,,,,,

naznazem

Oct 25, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
7216 [Aircraft Maintenance Engineer]
Job Offer........