+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BANGLADESHI MI-2 APPLICANT'S FORUM

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
Yes probir bhai,

It's shocking and really u can't do anything about this. Just have patience and it will be over insallah.
If you keep on sending CSI, GCMS it's of no use. Concentrate on your current job, forget this issue for
18 months and everything depends on Allah.

Just take everything easy relax, and be happy.
We are here on the other side, I guarantee you, you are not missing something extra ordinary.

So say cheese, and Allah help us all.

MARZUK

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-11
Nomination.....
30-06-11
AOR Received.
02-08-11
File Transfer...
IP : 3 Sep 14
LANDED..........
http://www.amazing-animations.com/sports/animations/running3.gif
hhshumon said:
Yes probir bhai,

It's shocking and really u can't do anything about this. Just have patience and it will be over insallah.
If you keep on sending CSI, GCMS it's of no use. Concentrate on your current job, forget this issue for

We are here on the other side, I guarantee you, you are not missing something extra ordinary.

Dear hhshumon Bhai

What do you mean by that ! are we really running behind something like Delhi ka laddu !!!

Regards......

MARZUK

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
From Canada with Love: Delhi ka Laddu

MARZUK said:
Dear hhshumon Bhai
What do you mean by that ! are we really running behind something like Delhi ka laddu !!!
Regards..... MARZUK
Yes it's kind of Delhi ka laduu, I find hardly anyone happy in carrier issue. Everyone only smiles looking at their kids future, education and that passport. Nothing else. Again education here till grade 12 is not superb.
We are far better off there at b'desh. If someone comes after A level it's good for university start. But as said in earlier posts, they really teach in so much a casual way, most of our kids take it easy, and there is the problem. The dropout rate here in the 1 st term university is more than 60%!!!! They can't cope, and the society also wants most of the students to serve the informal sector.

So for myself, I am very much annoyed in finding the easy going education typo unlike Bangladesh. There we make our kids fighter without focusing much on coCurricular activities, and here they concentrate on 60 coCurricular and 40 formal teaching. By default our kids become fighter, (I am not in the debate which is good which is not, but I am comfortable with my 42 years Bangladeshi mentality, to get my kids to fight, to go to the top universities exactly like my parents tried). I am very much sorry for my stupid asking, but I can't help.

here I find, The parents have to be taking extra effort to coverup that lagging, by means of private tutoring, home tutoring and being extra keen on the progress. For my 13 years daughter it's getting difficult as she is unable to foresee, she keeps on complaining, (comparing to other kids, who keeps on going easy) while I want extra effort with advance year Maths, chemistry, physics and all. This will be even harder when I get a full time job or full time study.

I am here for my kids, but there is this spin off, that desired education, this seems the toughest most tusk. Getting a job, govt bursary, a maple leaf passport to me, would be very meaningless, if I loose my kids in midway towards a world class degree, and if they become canadianized .

I left my set carrier at mid age, my parents, my friends virtually everything for this Delhi Ka Laddu, and everyone towards, are going to do the same. And that's why I tell, nobody is missing much as there are a big time trade off, of this Canadian settlement issue.

Yes there are positive things as well, and depends, who takes the views in what way, I simply expressed my views, with due respect to other opinions, and I hope this post doesn't hurt anyone in any way.

Cheers and maley Bari.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Re: From Canada with Love: Delhi ka Laddu

hhshumon said:
Yes it's kind of Delhi ka laduu, I find hardly anyone happy in carrier issue. Everyone only smiles looking at their kids future, education and that passport. Nothing else. Again education here till grade 12 is not superb.
We are far better off there at b'desh. If someone comes after A level it's good for university start. But as said in earlier posts, they really teach in so much a casual way, most of our kids take it easy, and there is the problem. The dropout rate here in the 1 st term university is more than 60%!!!! They can't cope, and the society also wants most of the students to serve the informal sector.

So for myself, I am very much annoyed in finding the easy going education typo unlike Bangladesh. There we make our kids fighter without focusing much on coCurricular activities, and here they concentrate on 60 coCurricular and 40 formal teaching. By default our kids become fighter, (I am not in the debate which is good which is not, but I am comfortable with my 42 years Bangladeshi mentality, to get my kids to fight, to go to the top universities exactly like my parents tried). I am very much sorry for my stupid asking, but I can't help.

here I find, The parents have to be taking extra effort to coverup that lagging, by means of private tutoring, home tutoring and being extra keen on the progress. For my 13 years daughter it's getting difficult as she is unable to foresee, she keeps on complaining, (comparing to other kids, who keeps on going easy) while I want extra effort with advance year Maths, chemistry, physics and all. This will be even harder when I get a full time job or full time study.

I am here for my kids, but there is this spin off, that desired education, this seems the toughest most tusk. Getting a job, govt bursary, a maple leaf passport to me, would be very meaningless, if I loose my kids in midway towards a world class degree, and if they become canadianized .

I left my set carrier at mid age, my parents, my friends virtually everything for this Delhi Ka Laddu, and everyone towards, are going to do the same. And that's why I tell, nobody is missing much as there are a big time trade off, of this Canadian settlement issue.

Yes there are positive things as well, and depends, who takes the views in what way, I simply expressed my views, with due respect to other opinions, and I hope this post doesn't hurt anyone in any way.

Cheers and maley Bari.
Onek valo laglo...

+1 boro vai!

MARZUK

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-11
Nomination.....
30-06-11
AOR Received.
02-08-11
File Transfer...
LANDED..........

hhshumon said:

Cheers and maley Bari.
Thank you so much. Very less people can come out with the hard truth...you are one of those....Don't get upset....think positive..In Sha Allah everything will be alright.....seems my position is similar to yours...42 years, 1st baby is a boy of 13 years...2nd one 10...having a fairly good job here in BD.... reading your post makes me go for the second thought......

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013

MARZUK said:
Thank you so much. Very less people can come out with the hard truth...you are one of those....Don't get upset....think positive..In Sha Allah everything will be alright.....seems my position is similar to yours...42 years, 1st baby is a boy of 13 years...2nd one 10...having a fairly good job here in BD.... reading your post makes me go for the second thought......
All through my life I am positive, insallah, still am, but bit annoyed as I have to cope in this strange education system. I have my own sister, one chacha, one mama, 6 cousins and a big friend circle here. 3 of the families live in the same condo. I pary to Allah to have my goals fulfilled, which He planned with the help of my friends and family here.

Yes Bhai, missing the last position in your chart, somewhat makes me jealous now. If it had been me, may be I would have got few more months to have my kids there in Bangladesh. All I want is to inspire you all, who are late in processing, just take everything easy, if it's happened its okey, if it's delayed just concentrate on your current situation and fight for the best for the kids. You can always send your kids for a masters degree in any university (it would be peanut for them, I guarantee, oh! one thing I had been teaching at Uni for 10 years) they will have 2 years post secondary work permit and in the very 1st year of that, they usually get the PR, it's very simple. Meanwhile earn 20-30 lacs on top, for ur son :D, he will definitely return, no worries.

I am here insallah, we will share many issues, no worries. Cheers and maley Bari.

From_BD

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
13th Aug 2013
File Transfer...
5th Sep 2013

hhshumon said:
All through my life I am positive, insallah, still am, but bit annoyed as I have to cope in this strange education system. I have my own sister, one chacha, one mama, 6 cousins and a big friend circle here. 3 of the families live in the same condo. I pary to Allah to have my goals fulfilled, which He planned with the help of my friends and family here.

Yes Bhai, missing the last position in your chart, somewhat makes me jealous now. If it had been me, may be I would have got few more months to have my kids there in Bangladesh. All I want is to inspire you all, who are late in processing, just take everything easy, if it's happened its okey, if it's delayed just concentrate on your current situation and fight for the best for the kids. You can always send your kids for a masters degree in any university (it would be peanut for them, I guarantee, oh! one thing I had been teaching at Uni for 10 years) they will have 2 years post secondary work permit and in the very 1st year of that, they usually get the PR, it's very simple. Meanwhile earn 20-30 lacs on top, for ur son :D, he will definitely return, no worries.

I am here insallah, we will share many issues, no worries. Cheers and maley Bari.
Shumon Bhai
I have just started this Canada Dream. I was inspired by your Landing experience and now trying to understand the "After Landing" situation from your continuous posts. Definitely you will go through this wired situation and will be happy in the near future InshaAllah. :) Everything will be fine.

Please keep posting and provide guidance to us.

MARZUK

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-11
Nomination.....
30-06-11
AOR Received.
02-08-11
File Transfer...
LANDED..........

hhshumon said:

Despite having so many close relatives, relatives, friends..... are you then misguided!! or you opted to face the challenge ? I wonder, I have none there !!!! Anyway...brother as you are in the front line of the battle please sent back us with some more intelligence time to time.... Good luck...

Probir

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2010
Nomination.....
31-01-2011
AOR Received.
15-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application package
File Transfer...
RBVO since March 2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
hhshumon said:
Yes probir bhai,

Dear hhshumon bhai,

Thanks a lot for your kind wish and reply. I really appreciate your attempts and experiences. I know these facts. But still, you know after waiting so much times (Please have a look at my timeline! :-[ ) this is too much embarrassing. :mad: . I know, I can't do anything in this regard. Just shared this news. I hope and wish, all of my waiting colleagues (MI1,MI2,MI3) would get the desired Medicals,PPR etc.

Please pray for me you all.

Regards,

Probir

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013

MARZUK said:
Despite having so many close relatives, relatives, friends..... are you then misguided!! or you opted to face the challenge ? I wonder, I have none there !!!! Anyway...brother as you are in the front line of the battle please sent back us with some more intelligence time to time.... Good luck...
No mate, they conveyed everything, I picked this option. Everything has trade offs mate!!!

I had many other issues on the settlement option, and as said there are positive things as well.
(Don't want to disclose those till yet, u need to explore yourself when u r here................... ;D)

We took the challenge and am confident, everyone with bit of good effort, will go through insallah,.... ;)

Cheers and Maley Bari

MARZUK

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-11
Nomination.....
30-06-11
AOR Received.
02-08-11
File Transfer...
LANDED..........

hhshumon said:
No mate, they conveyed everything, I picked this option. Everything has trade offs mate!!!

I had many other issues on the settlement option, and as said there are positive things as well.
(Don't want to disclose those till yet, u need to explore yourself when u r here................... ;D)

We took the challenge and am confident, everyone with bit of good effort, will go through insallah,.... ;)

Cheers and Maley Bari
Thank you brother.....please share your front line experience time to time........

Regards............

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
From Toronto with Love: Happy new year

Many places at Toronto have no electricity and water for last 2 days. May be it will reveal in another 2 days time. It was due to a blizzard storm. The whole city covered with ice, many trees fell down. People at some places are living in misery, anyways today it's -13 and we are expecting even lower in coming days may be till -30. Schools are closed till 4th Jan. Kids are at home all the time.....making parents crazy!!!!

Anyways, New Years greetings and Happy holidays to all my forum mates.

Be in good health, new year brings in success, prosperity, and dreams come true for all.

Salam and Best regards.
hhshumon and Family from Scarborough, Toronto.
+1-416-669-1978

Moner Manush

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
06-07-2010
AOR Received.
21-02-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with full docs on 01-10-2010
File Transfer...
14-07-2010
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-03-2014
Interview........
Seldec=4
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Mid July 2014
My dear friends,

I need an urgent advice from my forum friends. I was asked to provide proof of fund by LVO a few days ago, but I'm not quite sure how I could show them my funds. I bought some wage earners development bond ( government bond) from Sonali bank uk in August 2013 and now I'm in Bangladesh. The bonds are separate certificates each of 1 lac BDT, should simply send them the photocopy of all my bonds or I need to notarize the photocopy of the bonds and also attach an affidavit of my declaration? Your kind suggestion will highly be appreciated....

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
Moner Manush said:
My dear friends,

I need an urgent advice from my forum friends. I was asked to provide proof of fund by LVO a few days ago, but I'm not quite sure how I could show them my funds. I bought some wage earners development bond ( government bond) from Sonali bank uk in August 2013 and now I'm in Bangladesh. The bonds are separate certificates each of 1 lac BDT, should simply send them the photocopy of all my bonds or I need to notarize the photocopy of the bonds and also attach an affidavit of my declaration? Your kind suggestion will highly be appreciated....
It seems it should be ok.

But the issue probably is none of our forum friends have sent photocopy for the proof of funds. It's like asking the bank about the certificate about all the FDR, savings and current accounts in one page and attaching all the statements (6 months) and FDR demand notes issued directly by banks in their letter heads and official signs, seals. Nobody probably notarized anything.

Just one thing, can't you go to Sonali Bank head office, Dhaka to certify these, for authenticity?
Can't they (dhaka office) issue a letter regarding these bonds and your details in their letterhead with seals and signs? This might be an alternative option.

Best regs.....

Moner Manush

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
06-07-2010
AOR Received.
21-02-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with full docs on 01-10-2010
File Transfer...
14-07-2010
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-03-2014
Interview........
Seldec=4
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Mid July 2014
hhshumon said:
It seems it should be ok.

But the issue probably is none of our forum friends have sent photocopy for the proof of funds. It's like asking the bank about the certificate about all the FDR, savings and current accounts in one page and attaching all the statements (6 months) and FDR demand notes issued directly by banks in their letter heads and official signs, seals. Nobody probably notarized anything.

Just one thing, can't you go to Sonali Bank head office, Dhaka to certify these, for authenticity?
Can't they (dhaka office) issue a letter regarding these bonds and your details in their letterhead with seals and signs? This might be an alternative option.

Best regs.....
Thank you Shumon Bhai for your kind reply, I already contacted them but they said they can't issue any certificate for such bonds as they are the products of the Bangladesh government not theirs. So I'm just notarizing each copy of the bonds and sending them with a cover letter. One more issue I will highly appreciate if it can be answered as well. The visa officer also asked me to send updated copies of our passport biopage. Should I just send them the first 4-5 pages that contain my personal info or I have to send all the pages of our passports??