Interview........
may be waived
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
AUVo/ SGVO kono ekta somossa ache. My MR, RPRF, PCC letter issued on 17th april. But I received MR letter on 15th May and rest today 28th May.
The last letter is dated on 17th april, 2013 and they told here:

-Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination. NB: Medical
Examination instructions are sent as a separate email. If you do not receive the email, please contact this
office.
 -Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee to our office in Sydney, Australia as per the enclosed fee
schedule.
 -Police Clearance Certificate(s) for you and your spouse from : BANGLADESH
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp
Note: Original police clearance certificates have a limited validity. You may have previously provided one of
the certificates requested above, however you must now comply with the update request and provide a new
certificate for your file. This requirement cannot be waived.

The above information/documents must be received in our office before: 17 MAY 2013. Failure to do so could
result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on all correspondence with
this office.

So, see what they are doing actually.

kentoo

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO transfered to AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,

I got my MR, PCC, RPRF and Proof of funds in 15 May 2013 from AVO. It seems they transfered it from SGVO to AVO. I did my MR, PCC and RPRF last week. but I have a doubt and questions related proof of funds. In the corespondence i have received from AVO they mentioned about this :

Settlement Funds: Copies of the past 6 months of your bank statement transaction listings for your accounts to show your proof of unencumbered settlement funds for prospective settlement. Any large deposits must have clearly documented provenance to show the funds are yours. Failure to satisfy settlement funds as required by R76 (1) (B) may result in the refusal of your application.

The conditions :
1. The settlement fund for Canada was reserved in my spouse's account bank from 2011 till now.
2. I don't have enough fund ( cash money ) to show in my personal account.
3. I have asset on my name but I think they do not allow to show asset as proof of fund.
4. I have another source of money ( not in the settlement fund account ) can be transfer as soon as possible , but if I read the corespondence above (Any large deposits must have clearly documented provenance to show the funds are yours) I worried about it.

My questions :
How to show all fund in my wife account was also mine too ? and satisfy the officer ?
Should I make a letter to the officer explaining this conditions ? If yes what should I write ?

Kindly advise how to solve this issues. Thank you very much before and after.

Best Regards,

Kentoo

kentoo

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO transfered to AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrk2011 said:
AUVo/ SGVO kono ekta somossa ache. My MR, RPRF, PCC letter issued on 17th april. But I received MR letter on 15th May and rest today 28th May.
The last letter is dated on 17th april, 2013 and they told here:

-Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination. NB: Medical
Examination instructions are sent as a separate email. If you do not receive the email, please contact this
office.
 -Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee to our office in Sydney, Australia as per the enclosed fee
schedule.
 -Police Clearance Certificate(s) for you and your spouse from : BANGLADESH
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp
Note: Original police clearance certificates have a limited validity. You may have previously provided one of
the certificates requested above, however you must now comply with the update request and provide a new
certificate for your file. This requirement cannot be waived.

The above information/documents must be received in our office before: 17 MAY 2013. Failure to do so could
result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on all correspondence with
this office.

So, see what they are doing actually.

Dear Mrk2011,

Congrats....

Btw have you instructed to sent proof of fund documents ? from the email i have received they instructed me do MR, PCC, RPRF and proof of fund. I will quote it :

- Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination..
- Pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, as per the Sydney Visa Office’s fee schedule. Online payments at www.cic.gc.ca cannot be accepted.
- Settlement Funds: Copies of the past 6 months of your bank statement transaction listings for your accounts to show your proof of unencumbered settlement funds for prospective settlement. Any large deposits must have clearly documented provenance to show the funds are yours. Failure to satisfy settlement funds as required by R76 (1) (B) may result in the refusal of your application.
- Police Clearance Certificate(s) for: INDONESIA as per the instructions at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp. NB: Original police clearance certificates have a limited validity. You may have previously provided one of the certificates requested above, however you must now comply with the update request and provide a new certificate for your file. This requirement cannot be waived.

Best Regards,

Kentoo

mrk2011

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO/AUVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 08 , 2011
Nomination.....
May 08 , 2011
AOR Received.
June 08 , 2011
File Transfer...
In Process since April 09, 2013
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Interview........
may be waived
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Dear Kentoo, No, I didn't receive any Instruction for POF.
Don't worry about POF. My sister in law had such letter and they want an explanation why you have 5 lacs deposit in one day. Then they made a paper that they sold their jewellery and get that amount. you can make such papers if you deposit a big amount. They just need a good explanation.

mrk2011

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO/AUVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 08 , 2011
Nomination.....
May 08 , 2011
AOR Received.
June 08 , 2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Interview........
may be waived
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Next CIIP is on 23rd July. I have reserved my seat.

kentoo

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO transfered to AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrk2011 said:
Dear Kentoo, No, I didn't receive any Instruction for POF.
Don't worry about POF. My sister in law had such letter and they want an explanation why you have 5 lacs deposit in one day. Then they made a paper that they sold their jewellery and get that amount. you can make such papers if you deposit a big amount. They just need a good explanation.
Dear Mrk2011,

You mean your sister inlaw attached the paper with the POF or the visa officer ask and she replied ?

Related the RPRF, they ask us to print our name in the bank of the bank draft. What is mean by this ? I did my RPRF but the bank cannot print my name on the bank draft, but if I look on the back of the bank draft there is a space that we can endorsed or write our name. Is it the place we can write our name and applicant number ?

Thank Your very much.

Regards,

Kentooo

MARZUK

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-11
Nomination.....
30-06-11
AOR Received.
02-08-11
File Transfer...
IP : 3 Sep 14
LANDED..........
http://www.amazing-animations.com/sports/animations/running3.gif
hhshumon said:
Ar kota din sobur koro rosun bunesiey............................. ;D
Vai - apnara ato kothin fun koren kan ??????????

mrk2011

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO/AUVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 08 , 2011
Nomination.....
May 08 , 2011
AOR Received.
June 08 , 2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Interview........
may be waived
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Dear Kentoo,
regarding RPRF: You have to write the name of principal applicant and the file number on the backside of the draft. You can use a pen for this. No need to any print out. Remember write only Principal applicant name and the File numbers (E......, B....). Thats it. Keep a photocopy to you.

My sister in law send POF with their other papers. Then they had an enquiry about a 5 lacs amount in their statement. After that they made a money reeipt from a known jewellery shop that they sold some gold to them about 5 lacs. Thats it. You can show you sold a land, or a car or jeweleery if needed.

Tasneem

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Med's Request
15-05-2013
anondo said:
Dear Tasneem,

Can you please tell me the process, exactly what need to be done to pay RPRF fee, pls, I have not received this request, but I would like to stay prepared so as to save time.

I am really worried, as I have to leave the country in two months time to attend a fellowship.

Thanks in advance.

To make the Demand Draft from SCB Gulshan-1 Branch, you will be needing the following supporting Docs:

1. Application of the Candidate (copy of the first 2 pages)
2. Copy of passport(s)
3. Fee schedule
4. Letter from the authority/Offer letter (we provided the copy of the email)
5. Nikah-nama (for spouse who has been selected)
6. money receipt for medical check up
7. TM Form (available at the branch)
8. Remitance Instruction form (available at the branch)

Bank will keep the photo copies of these documents.

Thanks and Best Regards.
Tasneem

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
MARZUK said:
Vai - apnara ato kothin fun koren kan ??????????
Si si Marzuk bhai, it was never meant to be fun.... For gods shake I was trying to be sympathetic.
Bhai ami amar both ears touch korlam, ekhon bolen maf korey deelam.Please bhai please...........
Ami apnader doley to bhai, apnader doley. Apney Abohani hoiley bhai ami o Abohani....... Bhai ektu ullas please.........cheers :D

Tasneem

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Med's Request
15-05-2013
mrk2011 said:
Next CIIP is on 23rd July. I have reserved my seat.
Is there any deadline for registration?

mrk2011

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO/AUVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 08 , 2011
Nomination.....
May 08 , 2011
AOR Received.
June 08 , 2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Interview........
may be waived
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I don't think so..But If you have MR letter you can register it today..matter of 5 min

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
kentoo said:
Dear Friends,
I got my MR, PCC, RPRF and Proof of funds in 15 ............
Kentoo
Bhai, as long as I recall, available funds refer to, you and your spouse's fund together. As a POF I submitted my wife's account as well, as it's a cumulative issue. You get points for her, and while you invite your parents over there at Toronto it's always the family income, never your income alone, unless you are divorced. So if you have fund in your wife's account that would do 100%. Just explain it in a forwarding letter and a consent letter from Bhabi. Also, as mrk said, may consider some explanation for your comfort, to make them more confident. Everything gonna be just fine, insallah. Cheers............