Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
sexyhippo said:
Hi ekarus,

I am sorry I don't understand what you were writing above because I cannot read your language but i guest that you are very frustrated and dissapointed about your situation. As many MI2 applicants I also desperately waiting for the news from VO.however, I still believed that almost of us ( MI2 and MI3) will either received Visa or PP request in next 6 months or until end of this year. I might be the last person who stay with this forum and say good bye with the rest because i applied at the end of june 2011. Let's do your best in your career and enjoy life where ever you are and prepare to receive a good news from now on.

Good luck guys, enjoy your life and prepare for the future.
nice words

Ruhul

Oct 12, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 December'2010
Doc's Request.
Sent all document with application
Nomination.....
20 December'2010
AOR Received.
8 March'2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
8 March'2011
Med's Request
NY
Med's Done....
NY
Interview........
NY
Passport Req..
NY
VISA ISSUED...
NY
LANDED..........
Waiting
MARZUK said:
Dear,
Rose11, Ruhul, Monto, Munnabd, Ekarus, Dr Rasu, Axial, Dr Sumon and Turzo.

Please response with your updates

Regards......

MARZUK
Dear Mr. Marzuk,
Now I am silent reader of this forum Because of feeling frustration. No update. I sent case specific inquiry to SGVO. They replied me to wait until their knocking & also said your application is still within normal processing time. Definitely I will inform all forum member if any update. Thanks.
Thanks.

Ruhul

Sky Blue

Jun 3, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
IP 01.05.2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
ekarus said:
ভাই RBVO দেখতে আর ভাল লাগে না...তাই e-cas চেক করিনা......কোনো news/update থাকলে আমার consultant আমাকে জানাবে...then will let you know......in fact, I lost hope.....now trying to give full concentrate to my profession here & make my self busy
That's good. I felt same frustration some days before. but a great forum mate suggested me to take it easy. I wake up in morning...brush my teeth....take breakfast....go to office...work...chat with friends ...come back home,,, check...facebook...check personal mail,....watch tv....enjoy movies...get angry with country news... ..... akta fakee ecas check koi...tar por abar ja korsilam tai...gum theke awake...go.... ECAS can't change my mood or my livings ..or work ... nothing..

Have a good time...enjoy your life...JA HOBAR TA TO HOBEYi. :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

paddma

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March, 2011
AOR Received.
April, 2011
File Transfer...
June, 2011
Med's Request
07 february, 2013
Med's Done....
11 February, 2013
Passport Req..
07 february
VISA ISSUED...
April, 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefuly End of August
Sky Blue said:
That's good. I felt same frustration some days before. but a great forum mate suggested me to take it easy. I wake up in morning...brush my teeth....take breakfast....go to office...work...chat with friends ...come back home,,, check...facebook...check personal mail,....watch tv....enjoy movies...get angry with country news... ..... akta fakee ecas check koi...tar por abar ja korsilam tai...gum theke awake...go.... ECAS can't change my mood or my livings ..or work ... nothing..

Have a good time...enjoy your life...JA HOBAR TA TO HOBEYi. :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D
Real spirit, Highly appreciable.
Best hope.

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
Only today we got the new International Driving Permit for both myself and my wife. I had to wait for my wife's original driving licence to avail this permit as the driving licence no is mentioned in the International Driving Permit. It consists of two part, a small booklet and a plastic card. The book let and the plastic card both consists of your photograph with security seal and hologram.

01. First you need to have the original smart driving licence from BRTA. (With embedded SIM card).
02. Then you need to contact the following:
Automobile Association of Bangladesh
3B Outer Circular Road, Maghbazar, Dhaka 1217
Tel: 9361054, 8322935
E-mail: aab @ bangla.net
web site: www.aab.com (But interestingly it links to a Chinese web site, I wonder why!!)

They will tell what it takes to apply for the International Driving Permit (IDP) and how much it will cost you. They take 3-4 days to issue.
This licence is valid for a year from the date it is issued. But according to Ontario law you can drive only the 1st two 2 months with this, no more. You are waived form the basic initial phase of driving, if you have the original driving licence, nothing much. You are bound to go through all the regular driving tests and screenings. For details check Ontario Driving permit web sites.

I hope this helps many of our friends. Best of luck.

N.B: With this permit I legally drove for 12 months in UK without having any British driving licence. They accept it for the 1st 12 months.
According to the booklet, this permit is valid for 180 countries world wide.

To add to this info, in Ontario visitors visiting for less than 3 months can drive with their existing Driver Licence. But more than 3 months staying they need International Driver's Permit (IDP) from their own country. The IDP is primarily used by visitors to Ontario. If you plan on living in Ontario - that is, you will be a permanent resident living in Ontario - you need to get an Ontario driver's licence within 60 days of moving to Ontario. (Ref: mosev72)

MARZUK

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-11
Nomination.....
30-06-11
AOR Received.
02-08-11
File Transfer...
IP : 3 Sep 14
LANDED..........
http://www.amazing-animations.com/sports/animations/running3.gif
Ruhul said:
Dear Mr. Marzuk,
Now I am silent reader of this forum Because of feeling frustration. No update. I sent case specific inquiry to SGVO. They replied me to wait until their knocking & also said your application is still within normal processing time. Definitely I will inform all forum member if any update. Thanks.
Thanks.

Ruhul
Don't worry brother ..... our time will come In Sha Allah.............

Sky Blue

Jun 3, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
IP 01.05.2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
hhshumon said:
Only today we got the new International Driving Permit for both myself and my wife. I had to wait for my wife's original driving licence to avail this permit as the driving licence no is mentioned in the International Driving Permit. It consists of two part, a small booklet and a plastic card. The book let and the plastic card both consists of your photograph with security seal and hologram.

01. First you need to have the original smart driving licence from BRTA. (With embedded SIM card).
02. Then you need to contact the following:
Automobile Association of Bangladesh
3B Outer Circular Road, Maghbazar, Dhaka 1217
Tel: 9361054, 8322935
E-mail: aab @ bangla.net
web site: www.aab.com (But interestingly it links to a Chinese web site, I wonder why!!)

They will tell what it takes to apply for the International Driving Permit (IDP) and how much it will cost you. They take 3-4 days to issue.
This licence is valid for a year from the date it is issued. But according to Ontario law you can drive only the 1st two 2 months with this, no more. You are waived form the basic initial phase of driving, if you have the original driving licence, nothing much. You are bound to go through all the regular driving tests and screenings. For details check Ontario Driving permit web sites.

I hope this helps many of our friends. Best of luck.

N.B: With this permit I legally drove for 12 months in UK without having any British driving licence. They accept it for the 1st 12 months.
According to the booklet, this permit is valid for 180 countries world wide.

To add to this info, in Ontario visitors visiting for less than 3 months can drive with their existing Driver Licence. But more than 3 months staying they need International Driver's Permit (IDP) from their own country. The IDP is primarily used by visitors to Ontario. If you plan on living in Ontario - that is, you will be a permanent resident living in Ontario - you need to get an Ontario driver's licence within 60 days of moving to Ontario. (Ref: mosev72)
Good suggestion. Will help us. Thanks

mullermax387

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2011
File Transfer...
In Process from 17 January 2013
Med's Request
20-12-2012
Med's Done....
05-01-2013, RPRF, PCC, Med received 03-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-04-2013
LANDED..........
25th July 2013
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Charidike hahakar! kono update nai!![/size][/size][/size]

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mullermax387 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Charidike hahakar! kono update nai!![/size][/size][/size]
"Updating rain" will come very shortly (in Shaa Allah).

mrk2011

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO/AUVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 08 , 2011
Nomination.....
May 08 , 2011
AOR Received.
June 08 , 2011
File Transfer...
In Process since April 09, 2013
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Interview........
may be waived
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
What is the difference between RBVO and IP. Looks like same thing. Both makes us wait and wait.

Uttara11

Oct 31, 2012
Bangladesgh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IP (14.04.13), RPRF paid on 8 Aug'14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Provided with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Received on 11 Jul'14 & re -Med request: 31 Jan'16
Med's Done....
Re-Med: 01 Feb'16, 1st med Done on 22 Jul'14
Interview........
Alhamdulillah- waived
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah received on 3 May'16 & sent 5 th May'16
VISA ISSUED...
Received - 14 Jun'16
LANDED..........
Insallah- within dec'16
Dear all,
Yesterday I received MRP along all of the family members. How can I update this? How many pages of each new pp I have to send to SGVO?

I'm with IP since 11 Apr'13.

Expecting suggestion from the person having similar experience.

Regards
Uttara11

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
Uttara11 said:
Dear all,
Yesterday I received MRP along all of the family members. How can I update this? How many pages of each new pp I have to send to SGVO?

Regards
Uttara11
many many congrats uttara...u received it through Normal post or email?

Newborn

Jan 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Doc's Request.
30-09-2011
Nomination.....
IP CHANGE TO "We started processing your application on March 12, 2012"
AOR Received.
22-12-2011
Med's Request
MR issued on Nov.19, Received on Nov. 29.
Med's Done....
Dec. 11th 2012: Other Files sent off on Dec.19th 2012. "Medical Result Received" appear on Ecas --Feb. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 27th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Issued April 16, 2013, and Sent out by SGVO April 29th by registered mail. Passport received on May 10, 2013.
LANDED..........
July 2013
Uttara11 said:
Dear all,

Regards
Uttara11
Congratulation Uttara11.

Sky Blue

Jun 3, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
IP 01.05.2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Uttara11 said:
Dear all,

Regards
Uttara11
Oh you confused many of us; MRP Machine readable passport>>>> MR!!! haahhaaa.
Though, I'm not experienced in IP, but I think you can send it while MR report is being send.
I had new MRP for my spouse and I sent the notarized copy of 3 pages (Main 2 and the address page) to SVO when I received the passport. They accepted it as it is updated in GCMS report.
You can send it now or ... later..I think nothing is matter... as in your new passport you have old passport number!
My opinion is ..send it as soon as possible.