02/02/2011
AOR Received.
29/03/2011, 2nd AOR Received. : 24/04/2011
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
Dec 2012
Projapoti said:
Would you please advise from where you got this GCMS?
I had applied for it. Cost-CAD40. It took only 30 days. you can find different org who provides CAIPS. Or you can email directly help @ caips.ca. In reply, they will provide you a full application kit. Download the form. fill up and then scan and then email to this email id. you need to pay the fee by paypal. I dont have any paypal account. I took help from my cousin who has already an paypal account. That's the way, i received my GCMS notes. You may find better option then mine. Thanks

kochi

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Rose11 said:
SVO-65, CIO-68. I dont know why the two figures appeared ??? ???
Thanks for your reply. Really very difficult but you have chance to prove your opinion. I think it is not fair two types of point calculation. They should follow same rules. Take preparation for face your interview. Where are you working? Best wishes for you. Hope for the best. What is showing your ecase?

Rose11

Aug 27, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/02/2011
AOR Received.
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
Dec 2012
Sky Blue said:
Dear Rose,
I think u have got the pass marks obviously, otherwise SVO would not put u in interview ques. I I heard about 4152 category that if profession and subject of studies does not match they must call for interview. Would u please share your profession upon which u r claiming points. I think it must be related to social work. but as i c ur graduation is in business, they might be asked about it! But never be nervous. Tell them broadly about your profession and how it matches with ur degree. By this time plz study some basic aspects of professional social work in Bangladesh and in canada. I believe, if your preparation is good in this area, you can satisfied the visa officer.
Plz keep in in touch, as i'm in the same category!!
Thanks . I feel so. ekhono asha kora jay, ki bolen ? well i am working here in a UK based social network org as a capacity development coordinator.

Rose11

Aug 27, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/02/2011
AOR Received.
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
Dec 2012
Dear All,

thanks a lot. So many things, I want to share.. if it is possible to paste the whole GCMS notes contains 34 pages, believe me , I would be happy. In my file, there are total 6 BFD from March 2011 to July 2012. Every time, they took my file, but didn't put a single dot (.) , then put another BFD. Frustrating part is, when my file was received for the first time by VO, initially they assessed my points and given 65. May be, at that time, VO took decision to call me for interview. Guys, I am telling you the story of March 2011. And to finalize their decision, they informed me this year after July. They took total 16 months to take and apply their decision, what to do? This is their initial review process. Now due date : 2013/03/?. Inshallah 2013 er moddhe obosshoi interview schedule pabo. What you say?
The reason is to share , I think all MI-2 applicants are in same condition as like as me. VO takes file, and then drop, take again and then drop. Initial review is a continuous process. ........... :-[

Good sight is, CIO given positive comments in my file, like-
RPRF-outstanding. Ministerial Instruction-Met, etc.

My best wishes to all of you. Inshallah, we all will be in Toronto. Tokhon hoyto dat chul sob pore jabe :D

Sky Blue

Jun 3, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
IP 01.05.2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Rose11 said:
Thanks . I feel so. ekhono asha kora jay, ki bolen ? well i am working here in a UK based social network org as a capacity development coordinator.
Of course asha korben. But think positively about alternative option like ur spouse can apply or anything. In fact VO decision is final but ashar khotha holo they have not rejected your file (as point is less than pass marks) but call upon an interview. I think u can prove them that you r a social worker! Thats all they are looking for, i think (otherwise the Gcms notes say something different!) .

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
Rose11 said:
they called interview to assess my eligibility. concern area is my education. I have completed 4 yrs. bachelors (BBA) and 1 yr Masters (MBA). I claimed 25 points for total 17 yrs. education. but they gave me 22 points. My spouse did 3 yrs bachelors with honors and 2yrs Masters (regular MBA). I claimed 5 points for my spouse, but they gave me 4.

Interesting thing is, CIO gave me full points in both cases. But SGVO reduced the points and called for interview. Both party gave me full points in my Job experience and put positive comments

I have provided my transcript, certificate with my application. i dont know what shoul i do. any one can suggest me, what should i do now?
Rose11,
Maybe you can get assessment of your education done from WES (world education service) or from others and then, they'll certify the total number of years of your education. You can send the certificate along with an explanation letter to reconsider your education points based on the certificate. The asessing bodies like WES, IQAS mention in the issued certificate the total duration of your education, verify the degree certificates authenticity and they also mention the Canadian equivalency of your qualifications.

So it is a very good evidence to have in your hand and to show the officer and make them change their mind. If education is their only concern, then by providing this document, you might be able to avoid the interview. I don't know anyone who used this method to cancel an interview but it's worth a shot.

And as far as work experience is concerned, as per R80(3) regulation, officer should not look into employment requirements for any NOC. In other words, the regulation tells them not to consider whether education and experience is matching. You can confirm this from other seniors like qorax,kanamen,hmisbakpk etc. The main thing is that, there should be strong evidence to prove that you did the mentioned duties and it should match with your nominated NOC. For this purpose, if they have doubts, it can be cleared by salary certificate, tax papers, bank statement showing company's paying you, experience certificate, appointment letter etc. They can/could ask for such documents at any stage of application or they can make verification call to your employer to clear confusions. But, I don't think this is SVO's concern now, as they and CIO are satisfied with your work history and gave positive comments. Still you can also submit these documents or keep them ready in hand, for the time of interview.

I hope this post will be of some assistance to you.

Best wishes
munnabd

Rose11

Aug 27, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/02/2011
AOR Received.
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
Dec 2012
munnabd said:
Rose11,
Maybe you can get assessment of your education done from WES (world education service) or from others and then, they'll certify the total number of years of your education. You can send the certificate along with an explanation letter to reconsider your education points based on the certificate. The asessing bodies like WES, IQAS mention in the issued certificate the total duration of your education, verify the degree certificates authenticity and they also mention the Canadian equivalency of your qualifications.

So it is a very good evidence to have in your hand and to show the officer and make them change their mind. If education is their only concern, then by providing this document, you might be able to avoid the interview. I don't know anyone who used this method to cancel an interview but it's worth a shot.

And as far as work experience is concerned, as per R80(3) regulation, officer should not look into employment requirements for any NOC. In other words, the regulation tells them not to consider whether education and experience is matching. You can confirm this from other seniors like qorax,kanamen,hmisbakpk etc. The main thing is that, there should be strong evidence to prove that you did the mentioned duties and it should match with your nominated NOC. For this purpose, if they have doubts, it can be cleared by salary certificate, tax papers, bank statement showing company's paying you, experience certificate, appointment letter etc. They can/could ask for such documents at any stage of application or they can make verification call to your employer to clear confusions. But, I don't think this is SVO's concern now, as they and CIO are satisfied with your work history and gave positive comments. Still you can also submit these documents or keep them ready in hand, for the time of interview.

I hope this post will be of some assistance to you.

Best wishes
munnabd

Dear munnabd,

Thanks a lot for your kind suggestion. Truly speaking, if there was a option in our phase, to assess the primary qualification from the assessor like DIAC, then we would think twice before apply and would never allow to throw away our valuable time & money. Aus immigration policy is wealthier then Canada. I appreciate your advice. May Allah bless you

Rose11

Aug 27, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/02/2011
AOR Received.
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
Dec 2012
ecas is not always reliable. read this thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/online-status-is-not-changed-t116992.0.html

fortune2010

Star Member
Aug 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
AOR Received.
22nd march.2011
File Transfer...
30th march,2011
Med's Done....
06/12/2012
Interview........
not asked for
Passport Req..
along with MR,submitted on 20th December
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hello there
my application is in process since 18th september...sgvo has asked additional docus and rprf...my question is i want to male MRP cos all me and my family memebers passport r manual....is there any problem if i now convert my passport to MRP?

mwm78

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
fortune2010 said:
hello there
my application is in process since 18th september...sgvo has asked additional docus and rprf...my question is i want to male MRP cos all me and my family memebers passport r manual....is there any problem if i now convert my passport to MRP?
If you have one year validity then no need to convert MRP, otherwise you can do it and send it to SVO.

mwm78

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
In Feb-April Most of the MI-I got "IN PROCESS"

In Jun-Aug Most of the MI-I got "MR"

In Aug-Oct Most of the MI-I has been getting "PPR"

In Oct- Rest of the MI-I and a very few MI-2 has been getting "MR"

But, amra (MI-2 with RBVO) chatok pakhir moto appekkha korsi....kobe hobe "MR" bristi......

mrk2011

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO/AUVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 08 , 2011
Nomination.....
May 08 , 2011
AOR Received.
June 08 , 2011
File Transfer...
In Process since April 09, 2013
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Interview........
may be waived
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
New GCMS Notes showing that my Due Date is: 23/05/2013.
That means there is no hope for MI-2 in this year. SGVO will finish all MI-1 this year. From January they will start with MI-2 and 3

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
mrk2011 said:
That means there is no hope for MI-2 in this year. SGVO will finish all MI-1 this year. From January they will start with MI-2 and 3
bola jay na, i think your Real IP was in 23/05/2012, SVO fixes a BFD exactly 1 year from the real IP.
ei shomoyer modhe je kono shomoy MR asar kotha, it is a good sign that SVO has started issuing MR from last week, so anything might happen

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
mrk2011 said:
I think due date is 'bakwas', it's just an idea/approximation. er agayo hotay pare, poreo hotay pare. Pls don't lose hope and don't be discouraged.