AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
IP 01.05.2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
ekarus said:
ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM ei group ta ekhon biroktir karon hoe daraise......visa paoa member ra ja suru korse......feeling so jealous......amra kobe emon korte parbo???
You are right brother. I feel the same too... I don't go there now!??!!

AZMO

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct'10
AOR Received.
Feb'11(PER); Mar'11(2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
Mar'11
Med's Request
May'13
Med's Done....
June'13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August'13
VISA ISSUED...
August'13
LANDED..........
Hopefully this year
ekarus said:
ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM ei group ta ekhon biroktir karon hoe daraise......visa paoa member ra ja suru korse......feeling so jealous......amra kobe emon korte parbo???
SVO email me that my file is reviewed by an officer within 60 days....60 days have been passed but no change.....so frustrating.

AzMo

ekarus

Apr 21, 2012
Toronto ON Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Along with application
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
May 2011. 'IN PROCESS' from 10 March'14
Med's Request
29 April 2014
Med's Done....
04 May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29 April 2014...submitted on 18 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12 June 2014...passport received 23rd July 2014
LANDED..........
17 September 2014
AZMO said:
SVO email me that my file is reviewed by an officer within 60 days....60 days have been passed but no change.....so frustrating.

AzMo
vai apni reply ta kobe peyechhen???

Uttara11

Oct 31, 2012
Bangladesgh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IP (14.04.13), RPRF paid on 8 Aug'14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Provided with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Received on 11 Jul'14 & re -Med request: 31 Jan'16
Med's Done....
Re-Med: 01 Feb'16, 1st med Done on 22 Jul'14
Interview........
Alhamdulillah- waived
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah received on 3 May'16 & sent 5 th May'16
VISA ISSUED...
Received - 14 Jun'16
LANDED..........
Insallah- within dec'16
Sky Blue said:
You are right brother. I feel the same too... I don't go there now!??!!
Me too agree with both ekarus & AZMO . They are HOLDING CANADIAN PR VISA!!! So....Lets enjoy them there and we are HERE for long... Some of MI-2 visa holder also..................Really they LUCKY.

Just pray for each other those who are in RBVO since long. May Allah enlist us in the group of Ca PR holders.

Uttara11

rakib73

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
AOR Received.
21-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application package
File Transfer...
24-03-2011; In Process: 1 April 2013
Med's Request
Received on 27 May 2013; Issued on 16 May 2013
Med's Done....
19-June-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-July-2013; Received by SGVO on 1-August-2013
VISA ISSUED...
5-August-2013; Received from VFS Dhaka on 1-September-2013
LANDED..........
Not yet
Dear mullermax387,
Have you emailed through general or case specific inquiry to SVGO or you sent email directly to technical team of CIC, Canada? If you contacted CIC, Canada, could you please share the procedure of that?

I am in RBVO since March 24, 2011 and plan to send query directly to CIC, Nova scotia, Canada, if possible, as they have done some mistakes on my file that I came to know from my GCMS received on January 2012. I informed the status to SVGO, but did not get any reply on that.

Best,
Rakib.

mullermax387 said:
Ekarus vai,

I was in your condition for a long time. My status updated when i emailed to the technical team of CIC. You may ome to the get together on next Friday at 4 pm at DUS, TSC. We may have a chat.

ekarus

Apr 21, 2012
Toronto ON Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Along with application
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
29 April 2014
Med's Done....
04 May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
17 September 2014
amader munnabd vai onek din nischup......tar kono awaz nai......munnabd vai amader 1tu ujjibito korun......amra sobai hotashae nimojjito......

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
ekarus said:
amader munnabd vai onek din nischup......tar kono awaz nai......munnabd vai amader 1tu ujjibito korun......amra sobai hotashae nimojjito......
munnabd vai depressed hoite hoite oppressed hoye gese. Oppressed by SVO. Agay tao valo chilo. SVO 2-3 mash inactive thakto, den ekshate 10-15 jon IP peto/MR peto. Ekon ki notun policy te kaj kore, mash e ek dui jon er file er upor kaj kore. Anyway, good news ache. Good news hocche that at least tara kaj korche . So, have patience, like everyone. You're not alone. Many many depressed/oppressed people in this group. We are all supporting one another and praying for ourselves and each other. Coming months definitely will bring good news. Someone from the Nigerian forum said an interesting thing which is helpful to ease your mind, only condition to understand and appreciate what he said, is to not think about his idea in a critical way.

I am writing it from my memory and with modification.Hope it will be helpful:
Nobody knows when the whole process will be over and when you will reach your destination. It could be next week or after 6 months. Nobody can tell. But muslims are required to believe in fate/destiny. It is one of the pillars of faith. If you can assume that, the PR is in your destiny, InshAllah, you will get some peace by thinking that. Another thing is, if you can combine this belief with another thought. The thought is that, with every passing day you are closer to your destiny. Although you don't know when you will get it but at least you know that you are closer to it, than you were last month. Even if you think about it a little analytically, so far, I have only seen 1-2 people whose application was outed by SVO. Im talking about MI2, MI3. This is because of MI2 Mi3 applications were checked by CIO (including the evidence docs). On the other hand mi1 had more negative news, as during that time, people had to send only application forms to CIO. Documents they sent directly to SVO. So many people had faulty/insufficient docs. For mi2, mi3, cases all the docs are checked (reviewed) and when everything was found satisfactory they forwarded it to SVO. So the chances for SVO to out your case is low. That is the good news. So, I think InshAllah everyone waiting here will get PR. Ameen. Next direct question is WHEN? Well, the answer to that is indirect. lol. You are closer to the final day, today compared to yesterday!

@Ekarus
Vai party kobe ditesen? Nije Architect, vabi Dactar. Double priority peye bose asen. Party deyar voye khusir khobor janassen na amaderke..ami sob jani vai, IP paiya asen, MR er jono wait kortesen buji ekon... Hahahaha... InshAllah..

ekarus

Apr 21, 2012
Toronto ON Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Along with application
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
29 April 2014
Med's Done....
04 May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
17 September 2014
munnabd said:
munnabd vai depressed hoite hoite oppressed hoye gese. Oppressed by SVO. Agay tao valo chilo. SVO 2-3 mash inactive thakto, den ekshate 10-15 jon IP peto/MR peto. Ekon ki notun policy te kaj kore, mash e ek dui jon er file er upor kaj kore. Anyway, good news ache. Good news hocche that at least tara kaj korche . So, have patience, like everyone. You're not alone. Many many depressed/oppressed people in this group. We are all supporting one another and praying for ourselves and each other. Coming months definitely will bring good news. Someone from the Nigerian forum said an interesting thing which is helpful to ease your mind, only condition to understand and appreciate what he said, is to not think about his idea in a critical way.

I am writing it from my memory and with modification.Hope it will be helpful:
Nobody knows when the whole process will be over and when you will reach your destination. It could be next week or after 6 months. Nobody can tell. But muslims are required to believe in fate/destiny. It is one of the pillars of faith. If you can assume that, the PR is in your destiny, InshAllah, you will get some peace by thinking that. Another thing is, if you can combine this belief with another thought. The thought is that, with every passing day you are closer to your destiny. Although you don't know when you will get it but at least you know that you are closer to it, than you were last month. Even if you think about it a little analytically, so far, I have only seen 1-2 people whose application was outed by SVO. Im talking about MI2, MI3. This is because of MI2 Mi3 applications were checked by CIO (including the evidence docs). On the other hand mi1 had more negative news, as during that time, people had to send only application forms to CIO. Documents they sent directly to SVO. So many people had faulty/insufficient docs. For mi2, mi3, cases all the docs are checked (reviewed) and when everything was found satisfactory they forwarded it to SVO. So the chances for SVO to out your case is low. That is the good news. So, I think InshAllah everyone waiting here will get PR. Ameen. Next direct question is WHEN? Well, the answer to that is indirect. lol. You are closer to the final day, today compared to yesterday!

@ Ekarus
Vai party kobe ditesen? Nije Architect, vabi Dactar. Double priority peye bose asen. Party deyar voye khusir khobor janassen na amaderke..ami sob jani vai, IP paiya asen, MR er jono wait kortesen buji ekon... Hahahaha... InshAllah..
hats off to you boss......eto member thakte sudhu sudhui to apnake boli nai amader ujjibito korar jonno......apnar post ta pore asolei valo lagchhe......& about the words mentioning to me......apni mone hoe vule gesen j apnake ami bolsilam amar status e kono change asle ei group e post marar age apnake ami janabo through PM......jehetu amar kachh theke ekhono kono PM pannai tar mane amaro ekhono kono kisu update hoe nai......double priority te amar ei obostha...I wonder what SVO is doing......r party to obossoi dibo......ami nize party baz manus...party na dile hobe??? sobai 1 sathe dibo...ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM-e lokjon ja shuru korse tader 1tu dekhate hobe na j amrao kom jai na......vai asen sobai mile 1tu doa kori......sokoler khobor aste den party ami nize arrange korbo......it's a promise......

nyway sokoler jonno arekta valo khobor dei......in april CIC will announce how many visas they are going to issue this year......hoping in april all we are going to get good news......let's pray to almighty......

Pantha

Star Member
Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
18-04-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
In process 4th February 2013
Med's Request
14-3-13
Med's Done....
02-04-13 Updated 'Medical results have been received' on 15-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-3-13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Eswar er Oshesh Karuna, I have received MR along with PPR on March 14.

ekarus

Apr 21, 2012
Toronto ON Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Along with application
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
29 April 2014
Med's Done....
04 May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
17 September 2014
Pantha said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]CONGRATULATION[/size][/size]......oneeeeeek din por 1ta valo khobor pelam......it's just a drop of MR-PPR......hope within few days MR-PPR rain will start

canadal0ve

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 January 2011
AOR Received.
PER 1 April 2011 and AOR 26 April 2011
File Transfer...
18 April 2011
Med's Request
8 January 2013 via email
Med's Done....
12 January 2013
Passport Req..
19-04-2013 rcvd on 30-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
ekarus said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]CONGRATULATION[/size][/size]......oneeeeeek din por 1ta valo khobor pelam......it's just a drop of MR-PPR......hope within few days MR-PPR rain will start
Good news may allah help all of us ,

Pantha

Star Member
Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
18-04-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
In process 4th February 2013
Med's Request
14-3-13
Med's Done....
02-04-13 Updated 'Medical results have been received' on 15-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-3-13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
ekarus said:
Sure! All Bangladeshi MI-2 will receive MR soon.

yfas

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ekarus said:
hats off to you boss......eto member thakte sudhu sudhui to apnake boli nai amader ujjibito korar jonno......apnar post ta pore asolei valo lagchhe......& about the words mentioning to me......apni mone hoe vule gesen j apnake ami bolsilam amar status e kono change asle ei group e post marar age apnake ami janabo through PM......jehetu amar kachh theke ekhono kono PM pannai tar mane amaro ekhono kono kisu update hoe nai......double priority te amar ei obostha...I wonder what SVO is doing......r party to obossoi dibo......ami nize party baz manus...party na dile hobe??? sobai 1 sathe dibo...ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM-e lokjon ja shuru korse tader 1tu dekhate hobe na j amrao kom jai na......vai asen sobai mile 1tu doa kori......sokoler khobor aste den party ami nize arrange korbo......it's a promise......

nyway sokoler jonno arekta valo khobor dei......in april CIC will announce how many visas they are going to issue this year......hoping in april all we are going to get good news......let's pray to almighty......

Ekarus bhai ar mukhe phul chondon poruk. bhai party te amare raikhen.

yfas

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pantha said:
Congratulations bhai.

apni bhai khub lucky. amar pore in process hoya, amar age MR/PPR Pailen. Samne paile apner kopaler sathe amar kopaltare ghoisa nitam.

amar jonny doa koiren bahi.

A big... big.. congratulation you again

ekarus

Apr 21, 2012
Toronto ON Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Along with application
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
29 April 2014
Med's Done....
04 May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
17 September 2014
yfas said:
Ekarus bhai ar mukhe phul chondon poruk. bhai party te amare raikhen.
rest of all MI-2 applicant are invited to the party......but boss tar age MR aste hobe......let us pray for each other......