Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fortune2010 said:
Dear friends
I feel i got something to share ,,though am not clearly in picture yet.As i am in dhaka now and in my application my current address is mentioned chittagong...just an hour back got a phone call that i have a registerd letter from the canadian highcommission of singapore. will it be too much if i guess its an MR containing letter..may be ppr as well....?
Please wish for me
Great. Wising a great news...............

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
fortune2010 said:
Dear friends
I feel i got something to share ,,though am not clearly in picture yet.As i am in dhaka now and in my application my current address is mentioned chittagong...just an hour back got a phone call that i have a registerd letter from the canadian highcommission of singapore. will it be too much if i guess its an MR containing letter..may be ppr as well....?
Please wish for me
I think I should congratulate you for your MR... CONGRATS :D

If possible get someone to quickly tear open the mail package and let you know the contents... and then let us know tooo :)

fortune2010

Star Member
Aug 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
AOR Received.
22nd march.2011
File Transfer...
30th march,2011
Med's Done....
06/12/2012
Interview........
not asked for
Passport Req..
along with MR,submitted on 20th December
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
My status is online

ekarus

Apr 21, 2012
Toronto ON Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Along with application
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
May 2011. 'IN PROCESS' from 10 March'14
Med's Request
29 April 2014
Med's Done....
04 May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29 April 2014...submitted on 18 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12 June 2014...passport received 23rd July 2014
LANDED..........
17 September 2014
fortune2010 said:
My status is online
ashar 1tu jhilik dekhalen...thnx a lot...hope from now on all we MI-2's will get MR one after another...

fortune2010

Star Member
Aug 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
AOR Received.
22nd march.2011
File Transfer...
30th march,2011
Med's Done....
06/12/2012
Interview........
not asked for
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
fortune2010 said:
My status is online
Sorry I meant that my status is in
process

mwm78

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
fortune2010 said:
Dear friends
Please wish for me
Advance Congratulations.

We (MI-2) can expect more "In Process" and "MR" very soon.

mwm78

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
News Release — Minister Kenney visits Ireland to meet workers looking for a chance to come to Canada

Ottawa, October 4, 2012 — Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney arrives in Ireland tomorrow for an official visit to promote Canada as a destination for international talent.

On the Minister’s agenda is a visit to Dublin’s Working Abroad Expo recruitment fair. He will promote Canada’s strong economy and encourage talent from Ireland to apply for jobs to work in Canada.

“The Government of Canada is committed to building an immigration system that actively recruits talent rather than passively processing all applications that we receive,” said Minister Kenney. “That’s why I’m visiting this job fair to personally market all the opportunities that Canada has to offer to talented individuals from around the world.”
The Government of Canada is building a fast and flexible economic immigration system whose primary focus is on meeting Canada’s labour market needs. The government is exploring with provinces, territories and employers approaches to developing a pool of skilled workers who could be selected to immigrate to Canada and who are ready to begin employment here.

“This is the next frontier in Canadian immigration: looking at opportunities to attract the best talent and going out there and getting it,” said Minister Kenney.
In recent years, Citizenship and Immigration Canada has undertaken much needed reforms to strengthen Canada’s immigration system and better support the country’s economic needs. The creation of a modernized, efficient economic immigration program for Canada provides an opportunity for an increased role for employers in identifying economic immigrants that could make a contribution to their workplace. Such a role could help achieve a better match between skilled immigrant supply and labour market demand, which is of concern to Canadian employers.

During his trip to Ireland, Minister Kenney will also discuss opportunities for young people from Ireland to work in Canada as part of the International Experience Canada program.

Members of the media as well as cultural communities interested in receiving photographs from the trip, or being notified of media availabilities, should send an email to CIC-Media-Relations@cic.gc.ca with their contact information

shohagbgd

Jul 26, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/04/2012
Nomination.....
11/06/2012 " IN PROCESS"
AOR Received.
11/07/2012 UCI number get
IELTS Request
with file
File Transfer...
01/08/2012 svo
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
wait
VISA ISSUED...
wait
LANDED..........
wait
MI 2 and Fsw 2 Both are same ?

fortune2010

Star Member
Aug 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
AOR Received.
22nd march.2011
File Transfer...
30th march,2011
Med's Done....
06/12/2012
Interview........
not asked for
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
dear friends
I have recieved the letter..well its not MR ...they asked me some required documents.Before that i like to mention that i notified them about my wives pregnancy ,her expected delivery date is 20th of this month,i also notified them as i am away from my job for somedays. They asked the following things
1.Updated schedule A background/Declaration forms for applicant and spouse.
2.ppc for applicants for applicant and spouse over 18 years.
3.5 recent photographs for all(applicant,spouse,dependants)
4.For newborn child: processing fee 150 canadian dollars bank draft,three passport size picture,a copy of babies birth certificate.
5.Notarized copy of original Nikha Nama in Bengali with Translation(previously i gave only english one-notarized)
6.RPRF fees in Bannk draft by scb of applicant and spouse 490 canadian dollars each
so in light of this i need ur comments and ur reaction
thanks

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
fortune2010 said:
dear friends
I have recieved the letter..well its not MR ...they asked me some required documents.Before that i like to mention that i notified them about my wives pregnancy ,her expected delivery date is 20th of this month,i also notified them as i am away from my job for somedays. They asked the following things
4.For newborn child: processing fee 150 canadian dollars bank draft,three passport size picture,a copy of babies birth certificate.
5.Notarized copy of original Nikha Nama in Bengali with Translation(previously i gave only english one-notarized)
6.RPRF fees in Bannk draft by scb of applicant and spouse 490 canadian dollars each
thanks
How come they send RPRF request before Medicals...:O...

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
fortune2010 said:
dear friends
thanks
They have asked for everything that they ask at the time of MR. So I think that if you submit all these docs along with baby's docs and picture , they will then shortly send you MR forms for full family. It is possible that you will receive MR + PPR together.

bluedhaka

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 13, 2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
05/05/11 and In Process from 21/11/12
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
June 10, 2011
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
Done
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Done
LANDED..........
Done
Guys! check data.canada. they have uploaded new reports. i just saw it from my mobile will check later at home.

Sky Blue

Jun 3, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
IP 01.05.2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
fortune2010 said:
dear friends
thanks
My heart missed a bit!!