Alhamdulillah- waived
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah received on 3 May'16 & sent 5 th May'16
VISA ISSUED...
Received - 14 Jun'16
LANDED..........
Insallah- within dec'16
Congrats!!!
After long days it#s good news from SVO!

jewelbds1 said:
Today i have got medical request and submitting passport, police certificate and right of permanent residence fee. Pray for me.
and need a suggestion......from where i have to collect police certificate? DMP or Local area?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
jewelbds1 said:
Today i have got medical request and submitting passport, police certificate and right of permanent residence fee. Pray for me.
and need a suggestion......from where i have to collect police certificate? DMP or Local area?
Jewel vai u got MR, permanent residence fee, PP request at same time..Thats a positive approach from SGVO.. ;D

MARZUK

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-11
Nomination.....
30-06-11
AOR Received.
02-08-11
File Transfer...
IP : 3 Sep 14
LANDED..........
http://www.amazing-animations.com/sports/animations/running3.gif
jewelbds1 said:
Dear Brother,

Congratulations...........
What is the time frame that they have given you for all those to submit ?
Regards....

MARZUK

jewelbds1

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
s.pore
NOC Code......
dentist
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 March 2011
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
26 February 2014
Med's Done....
5 March 2014
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 May 2014
LANDED..........
waiting....
MARZUK said:
Dear Brother,

Congratulations...........
What is the time frame that they have given you for all those to submit ?
Regards....

MARZUK
within 60 days i have to submit all those papers.
But from where i have to collect my police certificate? is it from my birth place's police station (sirajgonj) or from my present address( DMP)? or both?
...thank you all.

GreenBD

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-03-2012
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
24-02-2011
IELTS Request
sent with initial application
Med's Request
feb'2013
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
In sha Allah 1st week of April 2014
jewelbds1 said:
But from where i have to collect my police certificate? is it from my birth place's police station (sirajgonj) or from my present address( DMP)? or both?
...thank you all.
Dear bro,

All police certificates are issued from DMP HQ. You have to submit your application and payment receipt ( you need to pay in BD bank or sonali bank by a chalan rasid) there and they will ask a report from your local PS. Hope that will help.

Thanks and regards,
Green

MARZUK

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-11
Nomination.....
30-06-11
AOR Received.
02-08-11
File Transfer...
IP : 3 Sep 14
LANDED..........
http://www.amazing-animations.com/sports/animations/running3.gif
jewelbds1 said:
...thank you all.
I think it is easy and better to take from your current location, I mean with present address..... if u are at Dhaka just visit DMP website....you will be guided through.......

Regards.........

MARZUK

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
jewelbds1 said:
...thank you all.
Jewel vai, whats ur ECAS is telling, can u please share it.

when u r going to do ur Medical ?

etha4u

Oct 29, 2010
Visa Office......
SGVO-PER received
NOC Code......
FSW13-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
File Transfer...
PER:26-08-2013
Jewel vhai, please read below for police clearance certificate:

Contact Address:

‘Police Clearance One Stop Service’

Room-109, DMP Headquarters

36, Shahid Captain Monsur Ali Sarani, Ramna, Dhaka

Helpline: 01191006644, 7124000, 9992635 (call them and clarify any question you have before you start, I found it very useful)

How to get a Police Clearance Certificate:

You have to maintain the following procedure if you want to get a Police Clearance Certificate:

Submit an application on a plain paper in English/Bangla to The Honorable Police Commissioner. (search online you will also get a sample)
Attach the photocopy of your passport attested by a Class-1 Gazetted Officer. (i didn't required it, with photocopy of national id, and passport, but my passport has permanent address in dhaka)
If required by the authority, you have to submit your main passport.
Usually 2 addresses are mentioned in a passport; one is the present address and other is the permanent address; one of these addresses must be in Dhaka; and the applicant must live in that address. If the address is changed for some reason, the applicant has to rectify the fact by the local administration and submit the attested copy of the passport with the correct address.
For getting a Police Clearance Certificate an expatriate Banglafdeshi has to appeal through his nominee in Bangladesh with the photocopy of his passport attested by the responsible officer of the Bangladesh Embassy/High Commission of the country where he/she lives.
If the address mentioned in the passport is outside Dhaka, the applicant has to appeal to the Police Super of the respective district.

Necessary Documents:

The main copy of a Treasury bill worth tk500 has to be submitted in favor code no-1-2201-0001-2681(this code is very vital ) (ask through phone, if the near sonali branch accept this application, they have specific branch for this as I found out in my area)

in any branches of Bangladesh Bank/ Sonali Bank.

In case of M.R.P., if the address is not mentioned in the passport, then the applicant must submit any legal identity card like birth Certificate etc. attested by a first class gazette officer.
For Police Clearance Certificate for Spain, the applicant has to include additional 3 copies of attested p.p. photographs and appeal to the Secretary of Ministry of Home Affairs.

Getting the Certificate:

When you submit all necessary documents to the office, they will give you a token with a serial number. You will get the Clearance Certificate within 7 days.

They will send your file to your area thana, a second class officer will visit your place , give 500 taka for cha pani (to have no hassle) and have a photo copy of passport and your electricity bill to give the officer.

They will courier it to your home address if you don't collect before or the date of delivery, I got it courier, and take it 1st from the courier man( 20 taka courier fees) but courier guyz may try to make hassle and take money from u for this (sundorban tried in mycase, but Allah saved me ;))

All the best, so I have a question, did they ask for your financial proof again this time? and how are you submitting money and passport?

etha4u

Oct 29, 2010
Visa Office......
SGVO-PER received
NOC Code......
FSW13-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
File Transfer...
Ripple442 said:
Dear All Forum Mates,

Yesterday 4th line was added in our ECAS Status, which is "Medical results have been received". Decision is yet to be known. Also no request for PP yet. Good news is VO is working, but the pace looks very slow. Please pray for us.

We pray for all the remaining members for their speedy processing.

Regards.

Ripple442
Congratulation

etha4u

Oct 29, 2010
Visa Office......
SGVO-PER received
NOC Code......
FSW13-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
File Transfer...
monir955 said:
You can take CA $2500.00 per passport from Janata Bank, Motijheel,
I know you can take 5000 USD per passport as per Bangladesh bank..I think its better to carry CAD,5563.50 CAD as per today's rate

www.bb.org.bd
call 16236, 9530142, 9530298 for more details

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
jewelbds1 said:
good news indeed, congratulations!!

jewelbds1

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
s.pore
NOC Code......
dentist
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 March 2011
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
26 February 2014
Med's Done....
5 March 2014
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 May 2014
LANDED..........
waiting....
ashif_eee said:
Jewel vai, whats ur ECAS is telling, can u please share it.

when u r going to do ur Medical ?

ECAS is same as before...in process.
im going to do medical test within one week. thanx

jewelbds1

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
s.pore
NOC Code......
dentist
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 March 2011
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
26 February 2014
Med's Done....
5 March 2014
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 May 2014
LANDED..........
waiting....
etha4u said:
Jewel vhai, please read below for police clearance certificate:

Contact Address:

‘Police Clearance One Stop Service'

Room-109, DMP Headquarters

36, Shahid Captain Monsur Ali Sarani, Ramna, Dhaka

Helpline: 01191006644, 7124000, 9992635 (call them and clarify any question you have before you start, I found it very useful)

How to get a Police Clearance Certificate:

You have to maintain the following procedure if you want to get a Police Clearance Certificate:

Submit an application on a plain paper in English/Bangla to The Honorable Police Commissioner. (search online you will also get a sample)
Attach the photocopy of your passport attested by a Class-1 Gazetted Officer. (i didn't required it, with photocopy of national id, and passport, but my passport has permanent address in dhaka)
If required by the authority, you have to submit your main passport.
Usually 2 addresses are mentioned in a passport; one is the present address and other is the permanent address; one of these addresses must be in Dhaka; and the applicant must live in that address. If the address is changed for some reason, the applicant has to rectify the fact by the local administration and submit the attested copy of the passport with the correct address.
For getting a Police Clearance Certificate an expatriate Banglafdeshi has to appeal through his nominee in Bangladesh with the photocopy of his passport attested by the responsible officer of the Bangladesh Embassy/High Commission of the country where he/she lives.
If the address mentioned in the passport is outside Dhaka, the applicant has to appeal to the Police Super of the respective district.

Necessary Documents:

The main copy of a Treasury bill worth tk500 has to be submitted in favor code no-1-2201-0001-2681(this code is very vital ) (ask through phone, if the near sonali branch accept this application, they have specific branch for this as I found out in my area)

in any branches of Bangladesh Bank/ Sonali Bank.

In case of M.R.P., if the address is not mentioned in the passport, then the applicant must submit any legal identity card like birth Certificate etc. attested by a first class gazette officer.
For Police Clearance Certificate for Spain, the applicant has to include additional 3 copies of attested p.p. photographs and appeal to the Secretary of Ministry of Home Affairs.

Getting the Certificate:

When you submit all necessary documents to the office, they will give you a token with a serial number. You will get the Clearance Certificate within 7 days.

They will send your file to your area thana, a second class officer will visit your place , give 500 taka for cha pani (to have no hassle) and have a photo copy of passport and your electricity bill to give the officer.

They will courier it to your home address if you don't collect before or the date of delivery, I got it courier, and take it 1st from the courier man( 20 taka courier fees) but courier guyz may try to make hassle and take money from u for this (sundorban tried in mycase, but Allah saved me ;))

All the best, so I have a question, did they ask for your financial proof again this time? and how are you submitting money and passport?

hope this will help me. No they didn't ask financial proof. i'll submit money by bank draft and passport through VFS
Thanx to all.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
jewelbds1 said:
ECAS is same as before...in process.
im going to do medical test within one week. thanx
Jewel vai, In Process means "We have received your application of..." as before isnt it?.

But there should be changed as : We started processing your app on...."

Let us know when u see this change. Keep checking your ECAS regularly to know the update on their database.

Pray for each other.. :)

Have a smooth Medical .. :)

jewelbds1

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
s.pore
NOC Code......
dentist
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 March 2011
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
26 February 2014
Med's Done....
5 March 2014
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 May 2014
LANDED..........
waiting....
ashif_eee said:
Jewel vai, In Process means "We have received your application of..." as before isnt it?.

But there should be changed as : We started processing your app on...."

Let us know when u see this change. Keep checking your ECAS regularly to know the update on their database.

Pray for each other.. :)

Have a smooth Medical .. :)
my ecas says "your application was reviewed and we started processing on Nov 5, 2012."
thanx... :)