+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BANGLADESHI MI-2 APPLICANT'S FORUM

Fzam

Oct 24, 2013
MARZUK said:
Thank you brother,,, many many thanks for the greetings........ wish you all the best, please pray for all of us..................

Regards......

MARZUK
Hi marzuk vai,
I m new here in forum but, old in application. Anyways applied in 2010 at last on 23rd this month alhamdulillah got ppr, but problem is I m now in Sydney going back in Bangladesh on 15 after study inshallah. But I Don't know is there any timeframe within which I'll have to send passport, as if I send passport now I can't fly back as probably takes a month to get the visa. Pls advise what should I do.
Fzam

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
Fzam said:
Hi marzuk vai,
I m new here in forum but, old in application. Anyways applied in 2010 at last on 23rd this month alhamdulillah got ppr, but problem is I m now in Sydney going back in Bangladesh on 15 after study inshallah. But I Don't know is there any timeframe within which I'll have to send passport, as if I send passport now I can't fly back as probably takes a month to get the visa. Pls advise what should I do.
Fzam
which Visa office sent u PPR??if its sydney then within two or three days u will get ur stamped passport back..Singapore visa office will take longer time

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
Fzam said:
Hi marzuk vai,
Fazm
Look at your PPR letter there they have mentioned in the last paragraph how many days you have, to send the passports. They usually give 45-60 days. (I was given 60 days.) if that's the case come to Bangladesh and submit to VFS (if SVO) from here, you will still have 37 days left. No worries. ;)

One more thing, you need to inform the VO regarding the changes in address, it's a must.

naznazem

Oct 25, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
7216 [Aircraft Maintenance Engineer]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 May 11
Doc's Request.
05 July 12
AOR Received.
22 May 11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application Package
File Transfer...
07 Jul 2011 In Process: 03 Sep 14
Med's Request
30 Oct 14
Med's Done....
04 Nov 14
Interview........
Waived [Alhamdulillah]
Passport Req..
30 Oct 14, Submitted on 17 Nov 14
VISA ISSUED...
02 Dec 14
LANDED..........
27 Feb 15
Waiting......waiting & waiting....with this disappointing message during online check :mad: :mad: :mad:

We received your application for permanent residence on May 18, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 7, 2011 and sent a mail to ............, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

kytebd

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2011
Doc's Request.
With Full Doc to CIO
Nomination.....
16-06-2011
AOR Received.
17-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
17-07-2011
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Pray for relief.
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
The Almighty Allah knows.
naznazem said:
Waiting......waiting & waiting....with this disappointing message during online check :mad: :mad: :mad:

We received your application for permanent residence on May 18, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 7, 2011 and sent a mail to ............, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.
Friend naznazem,

Many friends of us in this forum awaiting more than you. So, look at them and get inspired and keep belief inside mind- "something will happen one day". Friend, I' m same to your time-line.

Hope we will hear something (IP/MR ) by June 2014 (according to my prediction). After 6 months strike of World-wide visa-offices, the officers are very much busy with other than PR Visa. Clearing the stacked-up/pending work of other visas, officers will concentrate to PR Visa, especially to issue new IP/MR. Moreover, PR Visa quota also a factor. So far, I felt from previous experience that at the end of year visa offices delay for insufficient visa quota.

For your information, 2 friends of me collected GCMS report and both the reports showing that the due date/BF'd already has over 3/4 months before but no action taken to issue MR or no new BF'd assigned for that file. So, we can assume strongly that all of us who are waiting for MR, need to wait more additional 6 months.

The above statements has no rigid proof, just prediction and logical thinking. So, if any statement goes wrong, please correct me.

Now, we have only way to pray to Almighty Allah, so that we get relief of this long waiting punishment.

With regards.

Kytebd (Banglar Ghuri)

naznazem

Oct 25, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 May 11
Doc's Request.
05 July 12
AOR Received.
22 May 11
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30 Oct 14
Med's Done....
04 Nov 14
Interview........
Waived [Alhamdulillah]
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
02 Dec 14
LANDED..........
27 Feb 15
kytebd said:
Friend naznazem,

Many friends of us in this forum awaiting more than you. So, look at them and get inspired and keep belief inside mind- "something will happen one day". Friend, I' m same to your time-line.

Hope we will hear something (IP/MR ) by June 2014 (according to my prediction). After 6 months strike of World-wide visa-offices, the officers are very much busy with other than PR Visa. Clearing the stacked-up/pending work of other visas, officers will concentrate to PR Visa, especially to issue new IP/MR. Moreover, PR Visa quota also a factor. So far, I felt from previous experience that at the end of year visa offices delay for insufficient visa quota.

For your information, 2 friends of me collected GCMS report and both the reports showing that the due date/BF'd already has over 3/4 months before but no action taken to issue MR or no new BF'd assigned for that file. So, we can assume strongly that all of us who are waiting for MR, need to wait more additional 6 months.

The above statements has no rigid proof, just prediction and logical thinking. So, if any statement goes wrong, please correct me.

Now, we have only way to pray to Almighty Allah, so that we get relief of this long waiting punishment.

With regards.

Kytebd (Banglar Ghuri)
Many many thanks Banglar Guddhi Bhai,
I am relaxed now...
May Allah save us all

MARZUK

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-11
Nomination.....
30-06-11
AOR Received.
02-08-11
File Transfer...
IP : 3 Sep 14
LANDED..........
http://www.amazing-animations.com/sports/animations/running3.gif
Fzam said:
Hi marzuk vai,
Fzam
I think you have got the answer from hhshumon and others................

Regards...........

naznazem

Oct 25, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 May 11
Doc's Request.
05 July 12
AOR Received.
22 May 11
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30 Oct 14
Med's Done....
04 Nov 14
Interview........
Waived [Alhamdulillah]
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
02 Dec 14
LANDED..........
27 Feb 15
Marjuk Bhai,
Please add me in your MI-2 Applicants list.

name: naznazem
NOC: 7216
PER: 18 May 11
AOR : 07 July 11.

Rest is waiting & waiting....

MARZUK

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-11
Nomination.....
30-06-11
AOR Received.
02-08-11
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
naznazem said:
Marjuk Bhai,
Please add me in your MI-2 Applicants list.

name: naznazem
NOC: 7216
PER: 18 May 11
AOR : 07 July 11.

Rest is waiting & waiting....
You are added brother....................check your position in the list. Let me know your application filed up date

Fzam

Oct 24, 2013
hhshumon said:
Look at your PPR letter there they have mentioned in the last paragraph how many days you have, to send the passports. They usually give 45-60 days. (I was given 60 days.) if that's the case come to Bangladesh and submit to VFS (if SVO) from here, you will still have 37 days left. No worries. ;)

One more thing, you need to inform the VO regarding the changes in address, it's a must.
Thanks a lot forum brothers for the informative suggestion, yeah my visa office Svgo, got it 60 days. But should I inform Svgo about address changes immediately or when I send passport then?And one more issue I showed my bank balances in Sydney, but I've no way now but drawing that, is that gonna be a problem anyways?
Thanks

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
Fzam said:
Thanks a lot forum brothers for the informative suggestion, yeah my visa office Svgo, got it 60 days. But should I inform Svgo about address changes immediately or when I send passport then?And one more issue I showed my bank balances in Sydney, but I've no way now but drawing that, is that gonna be a problem anyways?
Thanks
if its already decision made in ur status..then nothing to worry..usually after passport request they dont bother to check anything..Rest ALLAH knos

Fzam

Oct 24, 2013
klmy said:
if its already decision made in ur status..then nothing to worry..usually after passport request they dont bother to check anything..Rest ALLAH knos
Thanks bro Allah vorosha....

MARZUK

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-11
Nomination.....
30-06-11
AOR Received.
02-08-11
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
Dear Forum Mates

Is there anyone who has done medical exam from outside Bangladesh ? If so, what is the procedure ? (I mean, a Bangladeshi applicant under SGVO)

Can anyone tell me whether all the designated doctors by the CIC around the Globe are entitled to carry out medical examination for any of the applicants or not ?

Regards......

MARZUK

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
MARZUK said:
Dear Forum Mates

Is there anyone who has done medical exam from outside Bangladesh ? If so, what is the procedure ? (I mean, a Bangladeshi applicant under SGVO)

Can anyone tell me whether all the designated doctors by the CIC around the Globe are entitled to carry out medical examination for any of the applicants or not ?

Regards......

MARZUK
it can be done anywhere..provided MO is on the CIC panel..M pakistani and i have completed my medicals in Malaysia..No issues