Passport Req..
May 28, 2014 (along with medical req.) submitted 12th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Octobar 10th, 2014
Dear mates, please comments on this, I sent a general inquiry to sgvo

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I have sent my application on xxth of April 2011 which was initially submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. I have received an acknowledgement correspondence on May xxth 2011 through email from FSW-Centralized Intake Office & a letter on June xxth 2011 by post/regular mail from visa office, Singapore.

the application processing time is 22 months set by the Singapore visa office to get the PR visa where as in my case it is almost 23 months passed but still did not receive any update.In this situation, I feel very distressed for this long period of waiting.

ans from sgvo

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

An Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent to you after your application was received by our office. Your application is currently in a queue awaiting initial review.

Unless we have specifically asked you to do so, you are not required to submit any documentation at this time. Our office will contact you to provide the required supporting documentation for the assessment of your application.

Applications in the Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt. Your application forms and fees guarantee your place in the processing queue. Your file is being processed in accordance with its place in the queue, based on the date on which the application and fee payment were received in our office. As we are not yet ready to review your file, you are not required send any documents in support of your application. Since your application is still within normal processing times, we are not able to provide any status updates on your file. When we are ready to review your file, we will send a document request letter to you using the contact information we have on your file. That letter will list all documents required to continue processing your application.

hollowman

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
NOC- 2121, MI-2 Applicant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with CIO application
Nomination.....
June 2011
AOR Received.
July 2011
IELTS Request
Sent to CIO with application
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
14 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
21 Aug 2014
Interview........
Waived by the grace of Almighty Allah
Passport Req..
14 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 Sep 2014.
LANDED..........
24th December 2014
MARZUK said:
List of unfortunate/fortunate guy, please pray to Almighty.........................

Probir
Rose11
Ruhul
Monto
Munnabd
Ekarus
Dr. Rasu
axial
Dr. Sumon
Turzo
all_is_well
Indigo8330
Saiful8277
MARZUK
haq_bd
NM8467
Dear Marzuk Vai,
You forgot to insert me in the "unfortunate/fortunate guys List". Please don't forget me to insert there.

Advance thanks with best regards.

hollowman

rakib73

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
AOR Received.
21-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application package
File Transfer...
24-03-2011; In Process: 1 April 2013
Med's Request
Received on 27 May 2013; Issued on 16 May 2013
Med's Done....
19-June-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-July-2013; Received by SGVO on 1-August-2013
VISA ISSUED...
5-August-2013; Received from VFS Dhaka on 1-September-2013
LANDED..........
Not yet
axial said:

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I have sent my application on xxth of April 2011 which was initially submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. I have received an acknowledgement correspondence on May xxth 2011 through email from FSW-Centralized Intake Office & a letter on June xxth 2011 by post/regular mail from visa office, Singapore.

the application processing time is 22 months set by the Singapore visa office to get the PR visa where as in my case it is almost 23 months passed but still did not receive any update.In this situation, I feel very distressed for this long period of waiting.

ans from sgvo

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

An Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent to you after your application was received by our office. Your application is currently in a queue awaiting initial review.

Unless we have specifically asked you to do so, you are not required to submit any documentation at this time. Our office will contact you to provide the required supporting documentation for the assessment of your application.

Applications in the Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt. Your application forms and fees guarantee your place in the processing queue. Your file is being processed in accordance with its place in the queue, based on the date on which the application and fee payment were received in our office. As we are not yet ready to review your file, you are not required send any documents in support of your application. Since your application is still within normal processing times, we are not able to provide any status updates on your file. When we are ready to review your file, we will send a document request letter to you using the contact information we have on your file. That letter will list all documents required to continue processing your application.
I suggest you to wait for another 3 to4 months. Then if you feel, send a GCMS.
Rakib.

rakib73

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
AOR Received.
21-02-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
19-June-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Not yet
haq_bd said:
Dear Friends,

My E-case changed to In Process from 13 May, 2013.

Pray for all of us.

@ Marzuk vai,

Please update.
Alhamdulillah, congrats haq_bd.
Rakib.

mrk2011

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO/AUVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 08 , 2011
Nomination.....
May 08 , 2011
AOR Received.
June 08 , 2011
File Transfer...
In Process since April 09, 2013
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Interview........
may be waived
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
The wait time shows in the CIC site, is for 80% cases. But I believe all MI-2 will get MR by June. In Sa Allah

mrk2011

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO/AUVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 08 , 2011
Nomination.....
May 08 , 2011
AOR Received.
June 08 , 2011
File Transfer...
In Process since April 09, 2013
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Interview........
may be waived
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Today I have done MR to Dr. Lina. Her office told me that MR report will send my E-mail. Its a new system they told. Does anyone know Dr. Wahab office told so?

fuad1980

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2014
LANDED..........
18 July 2014
By the grace of Almighty Allah, today morning I have received Medical Request from Australia Office, who is now is helping Singapore office to clear the backlog. One important thing to mention here that I have received the MR by e-mail and it came to my SPAM folder.

Good luck to all of you!

Regards,
Fuad

ekarus

Apr 21, 2012
Toronto ON Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Along with application
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
May 2011. 'IN PROCESS' from 10 March'14
Med's Request
29 April 2014
Med's Done....
04 May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29 April 2014...submitted on 18 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12 June 2014...passport received 23rd July 2014
LANDED..........
17 September 2014
axial said:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

ans from sgvo

give a damn to their reply bro. It's their default reply. whoever send them CSI they send the same reply. Just have patience for a little while we will have our status changed. SVO or AUVO are working in reverse way as I personally have seen in this forum last few weeks. Max. Juners have got their status changed to IP or got MR...recently status of a May applicant have changed to IP. so keep patience bro. you & me are last two architects in Mr. MARZUK's list......finger crossed...cheerio...

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
mrk2011 said:
Today I have done MR to Dr. Lina. Her office told me that MR report will send my E-mail. Its a new system they told. Does anyone know Dr. Wahab office told so?
yes Dr.WAHAB center did it for one of my friend ,sent medical report via email to AUV

rakib73

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
AOR Received.
21-02-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
19-June-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Not yet
fuad1980 said:
By the grace of Almighty Allah, today morning I have received Medical Request from Australia Office, who is now is helping Singapore office to clear the backlog. One important thing to mention here that I have received the MR by e-mail and it came to my SPAM folder.

Good luck to all of you!

Regards,
Fuad
Alhamdulillah, Congratulation, Fuad.
All the best.
Rakib.

Pantha

Star Member
Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
18-04-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
In process 4th February 2013
Med's Request
14-3-13
Med's Done....
02-04-13 Updated 'Medical results have been received' on 15-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-3-13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
casayed said:
yes Dr.WAHAB center did it for one of my friend ,sent medical report via email to AUV
I have also done my medical at Dr Wahab clinic but they sent the report directly to VO, not to my mail.

Tasneem

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Med's Request
15-05-2013
mwm78 said:
Congratulations ...Tasneem, whether they asked to send any form like, IMM008 etc, if not then,

First you take Photo, concurrently you can apply for PCC
Go Dr. Whab;s for Medical
Do RPRF from SCB Gulshan-2 Branch

and send all documents to the VO
Thanks a lot.

The RPRF is for principal applicant and spouse only, not for dependent children, right? That means AUD/CAD 490*2=980.

How much does medical and PCC cost? Is PCC also required for dependent children of any age?

Is there any deadline for medical and PCC?

Regards

Tasneem

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
Tasneem said:
Thanks a lot.
The RPRF is for principal applicant and spouse only, not for dependent children, right? That means AUD/CAD 490*2=980.
How much does medical and PCC cost? Is PCC also required for dependent children of any age?
Is there any deadline for medical and PCC?
Regards
Tasneem
Medical costs around 12,500 for a family of 04, PCC will require probably 1000 Taka treasury challan deposit , anyone less than 18 years old doesn't require.
The deadline is 45 days and in some cases 60 days to complete everything from the issuance of the demand letter. Best regards,.............................

shahedts

Jul 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/5/2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
in process from 18april'13
AOR Received.
8/6/2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
5/7/2011
Med's Request
14 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
18 Oct 2014
Interview........
28 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
14 Oct 2014 under process in SGVO from 29 oct
VISA ISSUED...
01 Dec 14
shahedts said:
On 2nd May I got a letter from Aust that my file has been transferred from SGVO to there.
They showed confusion about my experience certificates and called for explanation about that within 25 May.
The letter issued on 18 April , the day of my IP.
I send an explanation letter with some additional docs last week.
Is here anyone face same problem??? Call for explanation / additional docs??

mwm78

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
hhshumon said:
Medical costs around 12,500 for a family of 04, PCC will require probably 1000 Taka treasury challan deposit , anyone less than 18 years old doesn't require.
The deadline is 45 days and in some cases 60 days to complete everything from the issuance of the demand letter. Best regards,.............................
Thanks brother.....It's really helpful for those people who have got MR/RPRF/PCC.

Brother I have one question to you....I have received request from AUVO to send IMM008, IMM5406 and IMM008DEP, this last form is whom who have more than five dependents, but I have only one child. So, if I will not send this IMM008DEP form, it would be any problems?