<<<<Bangladeshi Applicants for Pre-June only>>>>

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ruparupa said:
Hi everyone. I just joined the forum though used to follow different threads all the time as a guest. My ecas status also shows the same..."Decision Made- a letter has been sent on Sep 11............" though I'm totally confused how they can make a decision without receiving my medical reports. I received my second AOR in Oct '10. Until last month there was no progress in my status from 'application received'. Suddenly I checked & found today that status has been changed. Pls lemme know of any updates that you may get by.
Don't worry . Its a technical glitch.

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the current processing time for pre june is 16 months, my case almost we are in 12 months , but still the file is not even in in process? how they will maintain the time.

they have increase the time of processing thrice, now what ? it is confusing....they should stop talking any new file ? to clear the backlog.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Teaspoon said:
the current processing time for pre june is 16 months, my case almost we are in 12 months , but still the file is not even in in process? how they will maintain the time.

they have increase the time of processing thrice, now what ? it is confusing....they should stop talking any new file ? to clear the backlog.
Teaspoon bhai atodin kothai cilen? Kemon asen? Arre bhai amar application file hoyese 20 mtons ago.....all docs pathalam 14 months!!! Still no In Process!!! Not really because in details it is RBVO from 19th July this year. No noranori of my file....akta caips note nile kemon hoto?

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deba_avik said:
Teaspoon bhai atodin kothai cilen? Kemon asen? Arre bhai amar application file hoyese 20 mtons ago.....all docs pathalam 14 months!!! Still no In Process!!! Not really because in details it is RBVO from 19th July this year. No noranori of my file....akta caips note nile kemon hoto?

otisto hoye gasi vai, kon , jekhance sara duniya imm system easy kore felese and they are hungry for new immigrant , like uk , australia , norway , newzealand , u name it some of them are offering in three months , but they are still sitting !

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
Teaspoon said:
otisto hoye gasi vai, kon , jekhance sara duniya imm system easy kore felese and they are hungry for new immigrant , like uk , australia , norway , newzealand , u name it some of them are offering in three months , but they are still sitting !
Its a matter of hope NGE has got MR yesterday who is contemporary to us. Let's see what happen. I hope there might be some positive steps in October, Nov and Dec....

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
I'd say let us see when NGE gets his PPR as I have seen people waiting for years after getting their medicals done.

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deba_avik said:
Its a matter of hope NGE has got MR yesterday who is contemporary to us. Let's see what happen. I hope there might be some positive steps in October, Nov and Dec....
what is the time line for NGE ?

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
Teaspoon said:
what is the time line for NGE ?

Sent Doc | Feb 17,2010 |
Got Initial approval | Apr 12,2010 |
Sent full Doc | May 10,2010 |
Got 2nd AOR | Jun 08,2010

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
But the surprising thing is that his BF'd is in 2013.
Let us see what comes next for him.

hman28

Star Member
Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2009
AOR Received.
19-10-2009
File Transfer...
28-10-2009
Med's Request
11-05-2010 and remedical on 06-07-2011
Med's Done....
24-06-2010 and remedical on 13th July 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-09-2011
LANDED..........
25-02-2012
For pre June applicant This info may help : I have found this in the forum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest news on limiting immigration applications. Family class likely to suffer. The reason I am posting it is that in the last two days, a forum member was spreading rumours and panic that MI-1 applicants were going to be refunded of their application fee.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2011/10/20/pol-kenney-immigration-cut-applications.html

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/10/20/canada-to-accept-fewer-relatives-of-immigrants/

http://www.canada.com/news/Conservatives+ease+immigration+backlog+capping+relatives/5582796/story.html

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
hman28 said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest news on limiting immigration applications. Family class likely to suffer. The reason I am posting it is that in the last two days, a forum member was spreading rumours and panic that MI-1 applicants were going to be refunded of their application fee.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2011/10/20/pol-kenney-immigration-cut-applications.html

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/10/20/canada-to-accept-fewer-relatives-of-immigrants/

http://www.canada.com/news/Conservatives+ease+immigration+backlog+capping+relatives/5582796/story.html
good one, so far. +1 bhaiya for sharing.

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Immigration Minister Jason Kenney appeared before a House of Commons committee on Oct. 20 to discuss immigration backlogs. (Adrian Wyld/Canadian Press)
Canada needs to accept fewer applications from people wanting to live here, Immigration Minister Jason Kenney says, and he's eyeing the family class for cuts.

Canada is facing too big a backlog and, despite accepting 254,000 applications every year, there are one million people who are waiting to hear whether they can move to Canada, the citizenship and immigration minister said Thursday.

Canada gets about 420,000 applications every year and refuses about 10 per cent of those.

Speaking to the House committee on citizenship and immigration, Kenney said processing applications faster won't fix the backlog problem. And it isn't possible to accept enough people to deal with it either.

The only options, he said, are to vastly increase acceptances, or take fewer applications and keep processing the ones already received.

"Those are the only two possible solutions. It's a math problem," Kenney told reporters after the committee meeting.
Cut family class applications

Kenney pointed to the family class, under which parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens can immigrate. His department received 37,500 applications in 2010 but admits 18,500. Right now, there's a 10-year wait time for processing.

"Merely for us just to tread water, we would have to double the number of people coming into that program ... and that wouldn't even reduce the backlog," he said.

Kenney said other countries require a minimal family income, private health insurance or a bond to limit parent and grandparent applications.

Immigration lawyer Richard Kurland said Kenney's right to suggest a cap on the parents and grandparents category.

"Unless you solve the intake problem, you're going to have a growing backlog with growing processing times and it's time to bite the bullet," he told reporters after the committee meeting.

Kurland said a 20,000 cap is appropriate, and that the government should break the applicants into categories.

"Bring in as priority one the single parents overseas. Priority two is you bring in parents where the families can pony up $75,000 up front to defray medicare costs, either with permanent resident visa on payment or [for $75,000] give that family a 10-year visitor visa to Canada and that way they can be here waiting until their number comes up in the immigration inventory overseas."

Speaking to Rosemary Barton on CBC's Power & Politics, Kenney called the $75,000 payment "a very interesting idea."

"I've heard similar ideas about asking people to share in a greater portion of the social and health-care costs. And maybe that's one practical way of bringing more fairness while limiting the number of new applications so we can avoid the big backlogs. That's a very valid idea," he said.

The Conservative government and previous Liberal governments averaged about 18,000 parent and grandparent entrants a year, he added.

Kenney says the department is launching consultations on cutting the backlog.

NDP immigration critic Don Davies said reducing parent and grandparent applications is the wrong way to go.

"What I object to the most is the minister has come into this so-called study, these meetings, with a preconceived conclusion. The only policy tool that he's looking at is capping applications. Well, that's not the only policy tool available to the minister," Davies said.

He wants Canada to accept another 100,000 immigrants every year, arguing a per capita measurement doesn't make sense because the country has so much space

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so CIC is planning to increase the IELTS score for the new applicant.

HEy! do you all think , they are going to keep the 10000 cap for 2012?

INDIANAJONES

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR Received : 09-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
DOCS Submitted : 03-FEB-2011
AOR Received.
ECAS : Medical Received
IELTS Request
Submitted with Score With 1st Application Package
File Transfer...
2nd AOR Received : 09-MAY-2011
Med's Request
11-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
20-NOV-2012
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
06-DEC-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-JAN-2013 Valid Till 31-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
01 AUG 2013
deba_avik said:
TEASPOON : otisto hoye gasi vai, kon , jekhance sara duniya imm system easy kore felese and they are hungry for new immigrant , like uk , australia , norway , newzealand , u name it some of them are offering in three months , but they are still sitting !

DEBA_AVIK : Its a matter of hope NGE has got MR yesterday who is contemporary to us. Let's see what happen. I hope there might be some positive steps in October, Nov and Dec....

TEASPOON : what is the time line for NGE ?

TIME LINES OF NGE :

Sent Doc | Feb 17,2010 |
Got Initial approval | Apr 12,2010 |
Sent full Doc | May 10,2010 |
Got 2nd AOR | Jun 08,2010
Dear Teaspoon and deba_avik bhai,

Well, NGE's case is a little different in the sense that, some months ago CIC representative physically visited NGE's workplace for some of his predecessor's application verification. CIC was highly satisfied with their workplace and cases and I think, they took NGE's case for granted - No doubt, NGE's case is definitely well worth in terms of merit. All NGE's predecessors got visa accept one. The one that did not get visa is my friend.

Please do not dig any more and trust what is written here.

We do dua for NGE for smooth sailing through the process of immigration to Canada, and expect that, In Sha Allah, our turn will also come...

Best Regards,

INDIANAJONES.

INDIANAJONES

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR Received : 09-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
DOCS Submitted : 03-FEB-2011
AOR Received.
ECAS : Medical Received
IELTS Request
Submitted with Score With 1st Application Package
File Transfer...
2nd AOR Received : 09-MAY-2011
Med's Request
11-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
20-NOV-2012
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
06-DEC-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-JAN-2013 Valid Till 31-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
01 AUG 2013
hman28 said:

SUBJECT : CANADA INTRODUCES SUPER VISA FOR PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS OF IMMIGRANTS.

COURTESY TO Dr.HASIB, I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE ONE OF HIS POST IN ANOTHER THREAD HERE :

FAQ:Who is eligible for a Parent and Grandparent Super Visa? What do they need to do to qualify for it?

Parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents who have been found admissible to Canada and meet some other conditions are eligible for the Super Visa.

Visa officers consider several factors before deciding if the person is admissible. This means they are a genuine visitor to Canada who will leave by choice at the end of their visit. Among the things that could be considered are:

•the person's ties to the home country,
•the purpose of the visit,
•the person's family and financial situation,
•the overall economic and political stability of the home country, and
•invitations from Canadian hosts.
In addition to being found admissible to Canada, the parent/grandparent must also:

•provide a written commitment of financial support from their child or grandchild in Canada who meets a minimum income threshold,
•prove that they have bought Canadian medical insurance for at least one year to cover the period of time that they will be in Canada, and
•complete an Immigration Medical Examination (IME).

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/faq/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp#parent