+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bangladeshi Applicant for Fall 2015

rasel5065

Mar 11, 2014
Dear senior,
Is there any refusal chance after medical? I did medical and submit my passport. I applied for Sep-15 intake From Bangladesh. please help me to get advice.

newcandidate

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Refusal after medical is rare. But if they have asked for yr passport after medical then it is almost confirmed (Insha Allah) that you will get visa.

Good luck

rasel5065

Mar 11, 2014
Thanks newcandidate. I applied on 26-03-15 though file received on 31-03-15. I got medical call on 06-04-15 and passport submission mail on 07-04-15. I am feeling tense. Please pray for me. In Sha Allah I will get visa soon

rasel5065

Mar 11, 2014
Hello Newcandidate ,
can you send your mail as i want to share something. my mail : rasel5065@hotmail.com

monju760

Apr 3, 2015
Hello Rasel5065,
Nice to hear that you got medical call and passport submission mail. Hopefully you got your visa now...I need some suggestion from you, if you are willing to help on that. My wife is going to apply for student visa for Canada and my father-in-law will be the sponsor. My father-in-law is a businessman and we already organize most of the business papers like treading license, business tax assessment paper, audited financial report etc. But i am confused on that. Hence, if you give me overall idea about documentation that will be a great appreciable. One more important thing, does she need to open a student file in the bank to send her tution fees or her father can send money to the college in his account. if you want you can send me a email to monju760@gmail.com.

Regards,
Monju.

thlimon

May 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
monju760 said:
Hello Rasel5065,
Nice to hear that you got medical call and passport submission mail. Hopefully you got your visa now...I need some suggestion from you, if you are willing to help on that. My wife is going to apply for student visa for Canada and my father-in-law will be the sponsor. My father-in-law is a businessman and we already organize most of the business papers like treading license, business tax assessment paper, audited financial report etc. But i am confused on that. Hence, if you give me overall idea about documentation that will be a great appreciable. One more important thing, does she need to open a student file in the bank to send her tution fees or her father can send money to the college in his account. if you want you can send me a email to monju760 @ gmail.com.

Regards,
Monju.
You will need to open a student file for sending money (remit) to Canada (or any other country). Bank will ask you for Offer Letter which you got from the university so make sure you have one.
You have to translate all of your Bengali documents (property deeds, business license, business documents etc.) and make sure you have notarized those documents; as well as, you have to make Affidavit of Financial, Sponsorship, Valuation. You will be also needed Property Valuation Certificate which will demonstrate your properties' value in authentic way. You can get Property Valuation Certificate from CA firm or any notary store (I have got my one from notary store).
Please keep me in your prayer, I'm very negative person (I always think negative). I have got all my documents and I'm ready to apply. InshaAllah I will apply in next week. :)

monju760

Apr 3, 2015
thlimon said:
You will need to open a student file for sending money (remit) to Canada (or any other country). Bank will ask you for Offer Letter which you got from the university so make sure you have one.
You have to translate all of your Bengali documents (property deeds, business license, business documents etc.) and make sure you have notarized those documents; as well as, you have to make Affidavit of Financial, Sponsorship, Valuation. You will be also needed Property Valuation Certificate which will demonstrate your properties' value in authentic way. You can get Property Valuation Certificate from CA firm or any notary store (I have got my one from notary store).
Please keep in your prayer, I'm very negative person (I always thing negative). I have got all my documents and I'm ready to apply. InshaAllah I will apply in next week. :)
Thanks thlimon....For sure you will get it soon InshaAllah...Hope for the best...One more thing do I really need property valuation certificate....

Thanks again...

thlimon

May 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
monju760 said:
Thanks thlimon....For sure you will get it soon InshaAllah...Hope for the best...One more thing do I really need property valuation certificate....

Thanks again...
Property Valuation Certificate is very important to prove your properties' real value.
If you need any kind of information, u can inbox me. If I know the solution then I'll definitely help you :)

dom_1911

May 29, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted along with application...
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Med's Request
soon in-sha-Allah!!
Med's Done....
soon in-sha-Allah!!
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
soon in-sha-Allah!!
VISA ISSUED...
soon in-sha-Allah!!
LANDED..........
soon in-sha-Allah!!
rasel5065
Bro, you are very lucky to get medical submission this early!! I am from Dhaka as well...I applied on 12-05-15, application received on 15-05-15. Since then more than two weeks and still waiting! Let us know when you get your passport with the Visa stamped!

babuks

May 29, 2015
thlimon said:
Property Valuation Certificate is very important to prove your properties' real value.
If you need any kind of information, u can inbox me. If I know the solution then I'll definitely help you :)
Hi,

Can u plz tell in details about property valuation?

Also can i get someone's help here who is admitted to mcgill university?

thlimon

May 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
babuks said:
Hi,

Can u plz tell in details about property valuation?

Also can i get someone's help here who is admitted to mcgill university?
you have to valuate your property from CA Firm or notary public (not recommend). Though I've valuated from Notary Public.
I've admitted into SFU and will face embassy (VFS) day after tomorrow. I don't know what will be happened because I think my docs r not so strong.

FAHIMBD

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2015
I think I will apply within the next 10 days from Dhaka. I am scared because I don't think that they will consider my case a strong one. Best of luck guys, hope you all get the visa. If you do, please let us know here.

I am writing my Study Plan, can anyone send me a sample if you have one?

Dipu Tahsin

May 23, 2015
Hi All BD students,

I am also from Dhaka and i will apply for my Visa within next 15 days. I have collected almost all documents and now waiting to submit my application.

Good Luck all.

dom_1911

May 29, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted along with application...
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Med's Request
soon in-sha-Allah!!
Med's Done....
soon in-sha-Allah!!
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
soon in-sha-Allah!!
VISA ISSUED...
soon in-sha-Allah!!
LANDED..........
soon in-sha-Allah!!
thlimon
Please share your profile with us! btw, how much fixed assets and liquid assets did you show in your affidavit??