+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bangladesh Police Clearance Certificate Issue. Need help urgently!!

Pushpaacna

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015
Hi Seniors,

Need help urgently! Are there people in this forum who lived in more than one districts in Bangladesh but got just one PCC and had PR/PPR without problem? I lived in three districts including Dhaka (many places in Dhaka) in the past 10 years and got PCC from Dhaka only against my current residential address. Recently I came to know about one rejection for similar reason. I am very nervous. Please respond someone who have gone through without trouble in similar situation like me.

Please help me in my nervousness. I can't sleep.

Thanks!

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Hi Seniors,

Need help urgently! Are there people in this forum who lived in more than one districts in Bangladesh but got just one PCC and had PR/PPR without problem? I lived in three districts including Dhaka (many places in Dhaka) in the past 10 years and got PCC from Dhaka only against my current residential address. Recently I came to know about one rejection for similar reason. I am very nervous. Please respond someone who have gone through without trouble in similar situation like me.

Please help me in my nervousness. I can't sleep.

Thanks!
hello,I know it's quite old thread. I am posting because I am in same position as you are. did you get any solution to the problem?

Pushpaacna

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015
hello,I know it's quite old thread. I am posting because I am in same position as you are. did you get any solution to the problem?
I don't think that is a problem. I passed medicals and apparently PCC matters are checked and okayed by now. Good luck!

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
I don't think that is a problem. I passed medicals and apparently PCC matters are checked and okayed by now. Good luck!
Good to know. In my case, my wife has permanent address which is Rampura and Present address which is Azimpur. Both are under Dhaka district and police gave us the certificate based on present address rather than permanent address. Will it be a problem?

Canbainaus Mithu

Aug 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
Nomination.....
Soumitra Bain
AOR Received.
27-03-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
LANDED..........
ON
****** URGENT HELP NEEDED FOR PCC *****
My permanent address is Gopalganj, Bangladesh and present address is Dhaka. I have been living different places in Dhaka for last 10 years. In my passport only permanent address that is Gopalganj is showing, also in Emergency Contact Info in passport also given Gopalganj address. I took PCC from Gopalganj and wanted to take PCC from Dhaka as well. But when I apply for PCC, police station saying it's not possible to get PCC for Dhaka as it is not mentioned anywhere in my Passport. I am worried after seeing few rejection due to PCC for this type of scenario. What should i do now?? Can anyone help me or share his/her experience regarding PCC?

anik2015

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Brother i am also facing the same problem. Can u please share current ststus of your application? In my case, my spouse’s passport have the same issue. I am considering to apply for a new passport with change in emergency contact as dhaka. Cant make any decision though.
****** URGENT HELP NEEDED FOR PCC *****
My permanent address is Gopalganj, Bangladesh and present address is Dhaka. I have been living different places in Dhaka for last 10 years. In my passport only permanent address that is Gopalganj is showing, also in Emergency Contact Info in passport also given Gopalganj address. I took PCC from Gopalganj and wanted to take PCC from Dhaka as well. But when I apply for PCC, police station saying it's not possible to get PCC for Dhaka as it is not mentioned anywhere in my Passport. I am worried after seeing few rejection due to PCC for this type of scenario. What should i do now?? Can anyone help me or share his/her experience regarding PCC?

Canbainaus Mithu

Aug 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
Nomination.....
Soumitra Bain
AOR Received.
27-03-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
LANDED..........
ON
Brother i am also facing the same problem. Can u please share current ststus of your application? In my case, my spouse’s passport have the same issue. I am considering to apply for a new passport with change in emergency contact as dhaka. Cant make any decision though.
Firstly, I also thought to change my address in my passport but could not as my passport information already given to OINP. Letter i tried to manage dmp. And u know everything is possible here with the help of "under table". Though i have to pay a huge amount only for this but i am happy i received my pcc. So try to convince dmp pcc department ( room no. 103). You will get it.

Reactions: anik2015

anik2015

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Thanks a bunch for the tip! I just visited there but couldn’t find any to discuss this issue. They all r replying showing the typical way of getting pcc. I wud be very grateful if u please share few more details of the concerned person, any contact number of the right place/person who can provide me pcc as required.
Thanks again!

Firstly, I also thought to change my address in my passport but could not as my passport information already given to OINP. Letter i tried to manage dmp. And u know everything is possible here with the help of "under table". Though i have to pay a huge amount only for this but i am happy i received my pcc. So try to convince dmp pcc department ( room no. 103). You will get it.
hanks

anik2015

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Thanks a bunch for the tip! I just visited there but couldn’t find any to discuss this issue. They all r replying showing the typical way of getting pcc. I wud be very grateful if u please share few more details of the concerned person, any contact number of the right place/person who can provide me pcc as required.
Thanks again!

hanks

Canbainaus Mithu

Aug 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
Nomination.....
Soumitra Bain
AOR Received.
27-03-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
LANDED..........
ON
In my passport present address is mentioned Dhaka thought it is not visible/printed in passport. I cannot recall his name and did not save his number either. Probably his name was Shafiq (not sure) and he was in-charge. Please go to room 103 (DMP). Try to convince them about your problem. For me, officers who were sitting in reception told to follow the procedure and they could not do anything. I made a story that I am not in position to change my passport as it already send to university. if i change it my scholarship will cancel and so so.... letter requested them to talk with their supervisor. after few moments i was able to talk with him. I explained him every thing. firstly, he also denied. then he told it would be very complex and he need to go so many places for this (it was all bull shit) and need to pay different ministry. so he directly asked me $$ in front of his officers without any shyness or hesitation. after negotiation i paid him the cash openly and with in 5 min my PCC status change to processing... Note that he is a very rude guy and it seems to me that he is always drunk. he used slang words to visitors who are going to argue with him.. hope you will also overcome from it. let me update your status.. Thanks

anik2015

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Thanks brother!
One officer is telling me that they can issue PCC at the PRESENT address mentioned in passport (which is not visible). in my case we left that place and moved elsewhere in Dhaka. My spouse's current present address is different from the given present address mentioned in the passport though both are in Dhaka. Can you please share about your case as well?

anik2015

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Thanks brother!
One officer is telling me that they can issue PCC at the PRESENT address mentioned in passport (which is not visible). in my case we left that place and moved elsewhere in Dhaka. My spouse's current present address is different from the given present address mentioned in the passport though both are in Dhaka. Can you please share about your case as well?

Witcher89

Nov 6, 2020
Guys, I got the police clearance certificate from Bangladesh which doesn't show the duration of my Stay in Bangladesh. Will this accept in the PR application?

Thanks

Shushmoy Mahid

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
While applying for PCC, i have selected the intended country USA. Now i am worried for that. Do you guys think it will be a problem?