PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
06-11-2019
Hi guys,

I have been trying to get a PCC from bangladesh for the past 8 months through various ways. I worked there for 9 months Oct 2015 to Aug 2016. I Was mainly trying through the high commission in Mauritius(they stopped responding to my emails and calls) . My former employer refused to help. Tried through a colleague in bangladesh. No luck

So I submitted my PR application with an LOE explaning the steps I took with proof of communication. Still I received an ADR to submit the PCC within 60 days. What should I do? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

dauntless84

Sep 25, 2017
Hi guys,

I have been trying to get a PCC from bangladesh for the past 8 months through various ways. I worked there for 9 months Oct 2015 to Aug 2016. I Was mainly trying through the high commission in Mauritius(they stopped responding to my emails and calls) . My former employer refused to help. Tried through a colleague in bangladesh. No luck

So I submitted my PR application with an LOE explaning the steps I took with proof of communication. Still I received an ADR to submit the PCC within 60 days. What should I do? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
Do u live in Bangladesh or abroad?

If you live aboard, get it done from a consulate of Bangladesh.

Dan

vinoth388

Apr 26, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
06-11-2019
Do u live in Bangladesh or abroad?

If you live aboard, get it done from a consulate of Bangladesh.

Dan
Thank you for the reply. I live abroad. Yes I tried through the bangladesh high commission near me from Feb 2018. but they said they are unable to help. Last week, I applied directly through their online platform . I named by former work colleagues as my contacts. But the police said cannot process my application since I am abroad..thinking of consulting a lawyer..

salmunsu

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Thank you for the reply. I live abroad. Yes I tried through the bangladesh high commission near me from Feb 2018. but they said they are unable to help. Last week, I applied directly through their online platform . I named by former work colleagues as my contacts. But the police said cannot process my application since I am abroad..thinking of consulting a lawyer..
Hello,

When you applied online:
1. Did you just use your stamped foreign passport?
2. What did you use for your present address since you cannot select mauritius?

vinoth388

Apr 26, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
06-11-2019
Hello,

When you applied online:
1. Did you just use your stamped foreign passport?
2. What did you use for your present address since you cannot select mauritius?
Hi,
1. I got photocopies of my passport stamped by justice of peace.
2. present address is the address you stayed in bangladesh when you lived there.

But no use. the police refused to give me PCC online. But you can try and see.

Reactions: salmunsu

salmunsu

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Hi,
2. present address is the address you stayed in bangladesh when you lived there.

Thanks! i will try online.

Are you a Bangladeshi citizen? How did you end up getting it?

mjani81

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
Hi,

Hello Vinoth,

I am in the same boat as you. I have tried everything but no luck to get the Bangladesh PCC being a Indian National.
Did you ever get the PCC from there ?
if Yes, Kindly guide me as I am really in need to get the Bangladeshi PCC for Canada immigration