+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bangladesh PCC for a Foreigner

faheemtassadaq

Jun 21, 2014
Hello All,

I received my ITA and need to provide PCCs. My question is has anyone obtained a PCC from Bangladesh Police being a foreigner who has now left the country?

I stayed in BD in 2012. I live in Brazil and have tried to contact the embassy here in Brazil but to no Avail.

Thanks
Faheem

jahid312

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
faheemtassadaq said:
Hello All,

I received my ITA and need to provide PCCs. My question is has anyone obtained a PCC from Bangladesh Police being a foreigner who has now left the country?

I stayed in BD in 2012. I live in Brazil and have tried to contact the embassy here in Brazil but to no Avail.

Thanks
Faheem
Hi,

You need attested passport from Brazil BD embassy.

Follow the below link for online PCC:

http://pcc.police.gov.bd/en/

jahid312

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
This link requires Bangladeshi telephone number for registration. How can a foreigner provide that?
You must provide the BD local number of your any relatives. Because they will send the courier of PCC in your local address, also sometimes contact with your local number

Pxavier

Jul 11, 2016
Hello All,

Thanks
Faheem
Did you get your Bangladesh PCC, if yes can you please help me to proceed further

faheemtassadaq

Jun 21, 2014
Did you get your Bangladesh PCC, if yes can you please help me to proceed further
Hi,

No I couldn´t get it. and I have written an explanation letter to submit with my application.

It seems it is an impossible task to get a PCC from Bangladesh. I have tried almost all means. Even managed a local contact who went to local police station but they were asking for a bribe. I also went to local Bangladesh embassy to see if they can attest my passport copy but they simply refused to do so. So there is nothing i can do and I have put together these details on the explanation letter. I think they will understand.

Thanks
Faheem

Pxavier

Jul 11, 2016
Hi Faheem,
Thank you very much for your reply. Even I feel its very tough to get.
In my case my husband was in Dhaka for like 190 days. He has never been to Canada so I coudnot approach Ottawa Bangladesh High Commission as they support only for those who stay here in Canada.

I approached Bangladesh Embassy in India(Chennai, Mumbai and Delhi) and they said it could be possible only from Dhaka. I`m in the process of applying online via http://pcc.police.gov.bd/ but no guarantee that I would get it.

May I ask your invitation and submission date and did you get your AOR ?

Jan 12, 2019
Hello All,

Thanks
Faheem

Hi,
Have you got PCC? Please share the process