+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bangladesh Outland *Spousal Sponsorship* Applicants

beda

Jan 15, 2021
Hi Everyone,

It looks like timelines for applicants are all over the place and thought it might be helpful for everyone applying from the same country to share notes and give updates. This may at the very least help track general trends. My application went through Bangladesh, hence Singapore Visa office, so thought putting this thread out there could help.

My timeline is as follows:
Application received: Jan 11, 2021
AOR1: Feb 24, 2021
BIL: Feb 23, 2021

Also my ECAS under the sponsor portal says "Decision Made" but I have not received a SA letter. Looks like the Singapore office is not sending the Medical letter, AOR2 or SA letters in advance like the New Delhi Visa office.

Reactions: el_0211

el_0211

Jul 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Singapore
Hey Beda. That's really fast you got AOR in a month! I'm going to apply soon this month (outland) for my partner (PA from BD). My partner is from BD, but he is not in BD now and hasn't been for 6 years. Do you know if the apps usually go to the country of current residence or country of citizenship? Thanks...

beda

Jan 15, 2021
I believe it would have to be the country of his current citizenship/passport. When you go through the forms, you will notice there are sections where they differentiate between country of residence and country of citizenship.

Either way, once you complete your application package, you will mail it from inside Canada to the IRCC office in Nova Scotia. Should still be fairly straight forward for you. Best of luck!

Reactions: el_0211

Radhachura

Feb 1, 2021
Hi Everyone,

It looks like timelines for applicants are all over the place and thought it might be helpful for everyone applying from the same country to share notes and give updates. This may at the very least help track general trends. My application went through Bangladesh, hence Singapore Visa office, so thought putting this thread out there could help.

My timeline is as follows:
Application received: Jan 11, 2021
AOR1: Feb 24, 2021
BIL: Feb 23, 2021

Also my ECAS under the sponsor portal says "Decision Made" but I have not received a SA letter. Looks like the Singapore office is not sending the Medical letter, AOR2 or SA letters in advance like the New Delhi Visa office.
Our application PA is from Bangladesh. Usually bd application sent to Singapore and we got SA approval saying that application transferring to Singapore VO. After two weeks asked for update of our application to Singapore VO trough webform they replied us that Singapore VO is not processing application and its on transit going to Guangzhou VO. Its already a month. We didn’t get any mail about vo, bio and medical.
Anyway u r so lucky! Congratulations.

beda

Jan 15, 2021
Our application PA is from Bangladesh. Usually bd application sent to Singapore and we got SA approval saying that application transferring to Singapore VO. After two weeks asked for update of our application to Singapore VO trough webform they replied us that Singapore VO is not processing application and its on transit going to Guangzhou VO. Its already a month. We didn’t get any mail about vo, bio and medical.
Thanks!

Out of curiosity, when did you apply and when did you get the SA? I have not yet received my SA but got the BIL. I think they are just processing sporadically.

Radhachura

Feb 1, 2021
Thanks!

Out of curiosity, when did you apply and when did you get the SA? I have not yet received my SA but got the BIL. I think they are just processing sporadically.
Our received date 24 Nov 2020. SA approved 13 feb

Yuba

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Is this true the SG Office is not processing? i'm PA and since SA approval that then it said transfering to VO in SG. that was in Dec 2020. Since then no noise

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)
Any updates for Bangladeshi spousal sponsorship applications from 2021??

Here is my timeline:

PA : Bangladesh
Application Received: July 6, 2021
AOR1: September 8, 2021
Biometrics Request: Sep 7, 2021
SA: Sep 7, 2021
AOR2 : October 21, 2021 from Singapore VO
Medical Request: October 28, 2021
Medical exam: October 31, 2021
Medical passed/received: November 3, 2021

Waiting for Pre-Arrival and PPR.