+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bangladesh ITA statistics

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

I'm new to this forum and this is my first post so I'm not sure where to post my query. Anyways, I would like to know if any Bangladeshi applicant (residing in Bangladesh and with Bangladeshi work experience) has received ITA yet. I'm applying for express entry and just want to know the chances of success. I have good ielts score (8.5, 7, 7.5, 8, overall 8) and 6 plus years of working experience.

Please share your experience and most importantly if anyone has received ITA, please do share. Thanks.

Monzur

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know how I can pay CAD 2080 fees from Bangladesh using Bangladeshi int. credit cards which will be accepted by CIC. Does DBBL or BBL has those kind of opportunities? If there is already any post regarding this issue then please tag me on that post.

Thanks in advance.

Mohibul Hasib

Jul 16, 2015
Monzur said:
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know how I can pay CAD 2080 fees from Bangladesh using Bangladeshi int. credit cards which will be accepted by CIC. Does DBBL or BBL has those kind of opportunities? If there is already any post regarding this issue then please tag me on that post.

Thanks in advance.
You can pay using BRAC Bank International credit card.

shizan73

Jul 31, 2016
rainbow00 said:
Hello guys,

I'm new to this forum and this is my first post so I'm not sure where to post my query. Anyways, I would like to know if any Bangladeshi applicant (residing in Bangladesh and with Bangladeshi work experience) has received ITA yet. I'm applying for express entry and just want to know the chances of success. I have good ielts score (8.5, 7, 7.5, 8, overall 8) and 6 plus years of working experience.

Please share your experience and most importantly if anyone has received ITA, please do share. Thanks.
One of my friend got ITA after applying. Landed in Canada in February 2016