Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2010
Dear Jnathan,

its A Good Q. For Ripon and Idas, they have the IT Skills and they have the Education in their field along with Experience.

But in my case, I have the Finance degree but I have the Hospitality Experience. so my degree and experience is not desired to Canadian Employer to give me MGT level job. Moreover My job requires extensive Cultural and tourism knowledge.

My View, as i am Planning to settle outside of Bangladesh so I understand my North American Degree would give me a value. after getting a Degree and then joining in a Company would allow me to avoid Possible firing at any circumstances.

Thanks

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
BDskilled,

thanks to you that you are at least sharing the job scenario's for Bangladeshis in Canada.
I havent found anyone except idas and you who has shared his/her job exp after reaching in Canada.

my friends, colleague's say that in its almost impossible to get a white collar job in any field without a Canadian degree, but I think this has changed a bit in the last few years. if you got the proper degrees, certifications, skills to for standing innovation , you now have a job in Canada. your Resume is an important thing that would make you highlighted among the applicants. Interview is the key as well. you gotta answer everything they ask you.

I hope you'd be good as well, Why not trying for jobs in Areas where there are more hotels and more tourists? may be Quebec city, Vancouver, or York area?

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Dear friends,
I am new to this thread. Please accept my detail.

Name: Deba
NOC: 1111
Applied to CIC: Feb 2010
Docu sent: Aug 2010
Waiting for 2nd AOR
Current E CAS status "RBVO"

BDSkilled

Oct 15, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2010
Dear Jnathan,

Thanks. but the fact is I wanna explore my knowledge to my achieved education field. In fact nothing is new to learn about my previous sector and I achieved a lot .......

you probably heard there is a huge demand in Financial, renewable energy as well as Pharma and oil sands sector. And every cases they hire Analyst so i trust my new assignment will give me new learning and new experience...........

Hope for the best.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
BDSkilled,

keep coming to the thread and this forum.

I wonder whats making the Canadian employer not searching for Canadian degrees anymore among job aspirants.
studying bachelors degree once again is a tough task. yea, every field has its different shiny requirements.
The main problem of not getting a job in a city like Toronto is you gotta pay high rent ( typical for a Toronto rental apartment), utilities, high TTC cost ( I assume the month pass is not less than $125 per mo) and the rising food cost.

OC/DC jobs are not available that much as well.

Nayma

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BDSkilled said:
Dear Jnathan,

its A Good Q. For Ripon and Idas, they have the IT Skills and they have the Education in their field along with Experience.

But in my case, I have the Finance degree but I have the Hospitality Experience. so my degree and experience is not desired to Canadian Employer to give me MGT level job. Moreover My job requires extensive Cultural and tourism knowledge.

My View, as i am Planning to settle outside of Bangladesh so I understand my North American Degree would give me a value. after getting a Degree and then joining in a Company would allow me to avoid Possible firing at any circumstances.

Thanks
Hi BD skilled, Janathan, will you please tell me why there is no update for Total complete application received per illegible occupation since July 1 , 20011. As far as i can remember last year they updated every after 15 days or is there any other site other then the link below please advise,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Nayma.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Nayma,

its not yet the time to publish that statistics.
they havent received a significant number of applications so that they could write their numbers on that page.

keep visiting that page once in a while. it will be updated sooner or later.

Nayma

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan said:
Nayma,

its not yet the time to publish that statistics.
they havent received a significant number of applications so that they could write their numbers on that page.

keep visiting that page once in a while. it will be updated sooner or later.
Thank you for your prompt reply
Nayma

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Nayma said:
Hi BD skilled, Janathan, will you please tell me why there is no update for Total complete application received per illegible occupation since July 1 , 20011. As far as i can remember last year they updated every after 15 days or is there any other site other then the link below please advise,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Nayma.
Attention new applicants:

Important:

New forms and an updated Instruction Guide and Document Checklist (IMM 5612) are now available. Applicants should follow the new Instruction Guide when preparing to submit an application

Applications that are received by the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) on or after November 14, 2011 that have not been prepared using the updated Instruction Guide and the Document Checklist (IMM 5612), will be returned as incomplete.

Note: As of July 18, 2011, applicants for Permanent Residence are asked to complete the new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008). Applicants are encouraged to complete the form electronically and validate the information to generate 2D barcodes before printing. To ensure you have the most recent application form, please use the link to the application form below.

source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

regards,
Dr.Hasib

Nayma

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Hasib said:
Attention new applicants:

Important:

New forms and an updated Instruction Guide and Document Checklist (IMM 5612) are now available. Applicants should follow the new Instruction Guide when preparing to submit an application

Applications that are received by the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) on or after November 14, 2011 that have not been prepared using the updated Instruction Guide and the Document Checklist (IMM 5612), will be returned as incomplete.

Note: As of July 18, 2011, applicants for Permanent Residence are asked to complete the new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008). Applicants are encouraged to complete the form electronically and validate the information to generate 2D barcodes before printing. To ensure you have the most recent application form, please use the link to the application form below.

source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

regards,
Dr.Hasib
Thank you Hasib bhai for your valuable information.
Nayma

swapnochary

Jul 27, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
IELTS Request
L - 7.5, R - 6.5, W - 6.5, S - 8.0, Ov. All. - 7
Med's Request
12-07-2010
Med's Done....
02-08-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-08-2010 PP submitted: 14-09-2010 Decision made: 05-10-10
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2010 VISA RCVD...: 24-10-2010
LANDED..........
GOD KNOWS
Dear Friends
Want to share a good news, Finally I reached CANADA safely and smoothly on 22nd JULY 2011. Soon i will share my travel experience in details, i learned some new things which would be benificial to others.

Pray for me so that i can complete my initial formalities smoothly.

bye for now..

SWAPNOCHARY...

vncviewer

Sep 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
SIngapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-09
Doc's Request.
25-09-09
Nomination.....
15-12-09
AOR Received.
23-12-09
Welcome to CANADA......... :)

swapnochary said:
Dear Friends
Want to share a good news, Finally I reached CANADA safely and smoothly on 22nd JULY 2011. Soon i will share my travel experience in details, i learned some new things which would be benificial to others.

bye for now..

SWAPNOCHARY...

Nayma

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swapnochary said:
Dear Friends

bye for now..

SWAPNOCHARY...
We are looking forward to hear from you.
Nayma

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Looking forward to that Swapnocharry.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
vncviewer,

please update us with your experiences and life in Canada, have you got any job in your field?