Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2010
Dear All Murubbi,

What would be the Best way to Protect from Cold In CA????

Somebody Says 5 Layer Cloths Somebody Says No Cloths

Actually What would be Precautios For BABY?????

idas

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
DONE :-)
BDSkilled said:
Dear All Murubbi,

What would be the Best way to Protect from Cold In CA????

Somebody Says 5 Layer Cloths Somebody Says No Cloths

Actually What would be Precautios For BABY?????

In Nov 1 it's -1, Jan 1 - Jan15 what could it be?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Everyone wants to live in Canada, Embrace its sheer cold ! My relatives say that within home they don't feel it when the heating system is ON. outside, they dont go during that cold if its not a dire need.

mua

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-December-2009
Doc's Request.
22-February-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 10-March-2010
File Transfer...
5-March-2010
Med's Request
27-09-2010
Med's Done....
12-10-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
09-11-2010
LANDED..........
Not yet decided
Dear All

By the grace of Allah, I have received my PP request today.

The letter has been issued on 26 Oct’10. I want to submit my PP within this week as I have to go out of country for a while on coming December.

So what’s the guru’s are thinking to submit the PP within sort time?

-
mua

ripon243

Sep 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mua said:
Dear All

The letter has been issued on 26 Oct'10. I want to submit my PP within this week as I have to go out of country for a while on coming December.

So what's the guru's are thinking to submit the PP within sort time?

-
mua
After getting PPR, the very next day I submitted it........relax.......

drhabib

Feb 22, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2010
Doc's Request.
23-02-2010
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
14-10-2010
Med's Done....
03-11-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2011
LANDED..........
may be by the end of march
I received my medical request on 23rd Oct. Along with the medical reports the VO ask me to submit RPRF, Bank statement for last 12 months and personal net worth statement with supporting documents. They have asked me submit personal net worth statement in an attached form. Has any body got this kind of form from VO? I am having some difficulties in filling in the form. These are: (1) space is not sufficient .I don't know whether I am allowed to make this form using the supplied pro-forma and then fill in and submit it to VO? (2) I and my wife have some money in our provident fund. Under which category I should show that money? (3) In the form I have to declare the amount of fund will accompany me and the assets which will be transfer later. My question is; in my POF I showed a total of CAD 29000, do I need to carry all the money on my landing or can I show that money dividing in these two categories? (4) I have gold worth near CAD 10,000 which I haven't shown as POF. Do I need to show them now?
By the way, family consisting of four members. According to the VO I need to show CAD 20599 as POF. Is there any advantage of showing more money? I am afraid, if I show more money they will ask me to carry more money during my landing.
i need suggestion. thanks.

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan said:
Everyone wants to live in Canada, Embrace its sheer cold ! My relatives say that within home they don't feel it when the heating system is ON. outside, they dont go during that cold if its not a dire need.
dear janathan
as you see , i havent received no response or instructions from the visa office since my case turned into 'in process" on oct. 12, 2010. although some of us received med. req and additional docs req. i sent case -specific inquiry to the visa office regarding the situation and the fact of missing docs . i also request the visa office to send further instructions via e-mail few days ago. no response from the visa office yet.

i do not konw why my case takes time ? does it delay the process if marrriage takes place befor submitting full docs to the visa office ? if it is , then how does it make delay?for your information, i gut married before submitting full docs to the visa office and i informed the visa office of the fact in a cover letter when placing the full docs cotaining allll related docs of marriage, application forms and spouse's educational docs.
do you think these hampers the process?

as you are planning to send DHL post paid to the visa office , please share the procedure if you send those to the visa office . it is because i wont like to become the victim again of the sweet will of the postal service .
regards

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
mua said:
Dear All

The letter has been issued on 26 Oct'10. I want to submit my PP within this week as I have to go out of country for a while on coming December.

-
mua
Congrats

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
imu

you have rightly done so by sending a case spec inquiry. everyone would have done so as you did.
now wait for them to reply, there is nothing more you can do now other than waiting for a reply from them. sometimes verification could be going on during the IN process as you mentioned that you got married a few months ago. they will verify your Marriage cert, your marriage photos etc. Another chance is that they asked you for additional documents but you missed the letter. Go and talk to your postman.

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mua said:
Dear All

-
mua
Congratulation .

BDSkilled

Oct 15, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2010
Hi mUA

Congratsssssssssssssssss

aybf

Star Member
Dec 1, 2009
DHK
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Oct 2009
Doc's Request.
03 Dec 2009
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2009
File Transfer...
10 Dec 2009
Med's Done....
25-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2010
mua said:
Dear All

-
mua
Mua,

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you please inform me the date of medical report receipt by singapore CHC? I also completed my medical on 20 Oct which is received by CHC on 25 October 2010 and now waiting for PPR. When I supposed to get PPR?

Stay safe & fine!!

mua

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-December-2009
Doc's Request.
22-February-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 10-March-2010
File Transfer...
5-March-2010
Med's Request
27-09-2010
Med's Done....
12-10-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
09-11-2010
LANDED..........
Not yet decided
Dear aybf

Thanks.

I have sent me medical report on 12 Oct and Additional info on 14 Otc.

I guess you will get a news on next week.

-mua

swapnochary

Jul 27, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
IELTS Request
L - 7.5, R - 6.5, W - 6.5, S - 8.0, Ov. All. - 7
Med's Request
12-07-2010
Med's Done....
02-08-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-08-2010 PP submitted: 14-09-2010 Decision made: 05-10-10
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2010 VISA RCVD...: 24-10-2010
LANDED..........
GOD KNOWS
Dear drhabib

2. You can write it under provident fund account and can take a certificate about ur provident fund from your employer on official letterhead pad.
3. It may not add any value if you show more amount than their requirements. Carrying more money is risky because BD govt wont allow to carry more than 5000$/person, so if u carry more u have to hide them from airport customs.
4. You can show gold now in your Net Worth St.

thanks
swapnochary

drhabib said:
I received my medical request on 23rd Oct. Along with the medical reports the VO ask me to submit RPRF, Bank statement for last 12 months and personal net worth statement with supporting documents. They have asked me submit personal net worth statement in an attached form. Has any body got this kind of form from VO? I am having some difficulties in filling in the form. These are: (1) space is not sufficient .I don't know whether I am allowed to make this form using the supplied pro-forma and then fill in and submit it to VO? (2) I and my wife have some money in our provident fund. Under which category I should show that money? (3) In the form I have to declare the amount of fund will accompany me and the assets which will be transfer later. My question is; in my POF I showed a total of CAD 29000, do I need to carry all the money on my landing or can I show that money dividing in these two categories? (4) I have gold worth near CAD 10,000 which I haven't shown as POF. Do I need to show them now?
By the way, family consisting of four members. According to the VO I need to show CAD 20599 as POF. Is there any advantage of showing more money? I am afraid, if I show more money they will ask me to carry more money during my landing.
i need suggestion. thanks.

BDSkilled

Oct 15, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2010
Please Join To our Get Together Party at 3.30 Boomers Baily Road on November 5 ( Friday)

It will be wonderful Party with the Ever first Time in the World

I trust Everybody will be Benifited who Join this Party