+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bangladesh CASES

K

katoky

dear brothers and sisters...
i got my medical request & RPRF today...
shobar doa chai......... :p :p :p :p :p
:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D
KATOKY

Rafin

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
October 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
January 2013
VISA ISSUED...
February 2013
LANDED..........
Landed on May 2013
katoky said:
KATOKY
Congrats ;D :D ;) :)

Shac

Star Member
Feb 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
+ve

S_Haque said:
Hey Jnathan,
Pls don't scare the hell out of people. Opportunities lies in the person and it depends person to person. You always pretend that you are the most knowledgeable person about Canada. Now I tell you something........ pls circulate positive energy to people. Your vision is limited and that's why you cant see.

Finally no hars feeling to you bro....... I found you negative and wanted to motivate you. And of course its ur life and u have to take the final decision.

vncviewer

Sep 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
SIngapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-09
Doc's Request.
25-09-09
Nomination.....
15-12-09
AOR Received.
23-12-09
S_Haque said:
Hey Jnathan,
Pls don't scare the hell out of people. Opportunities lies in the person and it depends person to person. You always pretend that you are the most knowledgeable person about Canada. Now I tell you something........ pls circulate positive energy to people. Your vision is limited and that's why you cant see.

TORONTO isn't the whole about Canada. Most of the immigrants choose Toronto as their second home because of its cultural diversity and nothing else. There are more places in Canada where the opportunities wait. Calgary, Manitoba and Winnipeg are in the list. They want people and they are really hungry for immigrants. Even they offer advance wages and bonuses to hire people. Searching websites and gathering knowledge from it cant be the ultimate source of information. So pls be positive and believe in urself. Do some course (six months or even more) to get a decent job.

We have to understand why we choose Canada as our second home. First of all BD sucks on traffic, pollution, security, medical benefits, and unhealthy environment which we can get in Canada. Money isn't the ultimate goal. We are going there for better life (“kom khabo kom porbo kintu santite thakbo”). Now the definition of better life is different to people. Me and my Hubby work in top class companies of BD and getting very good amount of money which is more than enough. We used to live in Australia for 4 years. Its not the money that should be the primary target to immigrate. We have car but we don't enjoy riding the car because of traffic, we have A/C but those are useless because of electricity, we have money but we don't enjoy life and we don't feel secure in here. Don't you guys read the newspaper?

There are some people who are educated but couldn't find a suitable job neither in BD nor in Canada. So what you'll say? Bad luck? May be it is. And what about some people who is not so educated and found good jobs in both BD and Canada? Good luck? It depends on lots of things. Education, appearance, personality, vision, leadership, attitude, courage, honesty, workmanship and lots. So try to get those first and then start complaints about luck and system.

Finally no hars feeling to you bro....... I found you negative and wanted to motivate you. And of course its ur life and u have to take the final decision.
Dear Haque bro,, well said... Thanks..

S_Haque

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pls don’t scare the hell out of people. Opportunities lies in the person and it depends on person to person. You always pretend that you are the most knowledgeable person about Canada. Now I tell you something…….. pls circulate positive energy to people. Your vision is limited and that’s why you cant see.

TORONTO isn’t the whole about Canada. Most of the immigrants choose Toronto as their second home because of its cultural diversity and nothing else. There are more places in Canada where the opportunities wait. Calgary, Manitoba and Winnipeg are in the list. They want people and they are really hungry for immigrants. Even they offer advance wages and bonuses to hire people. Searching websites and gathering knowledge from it cant be the ultimate source of information. So pls be positive and believe in urself. Do some course (six months or even more) to get a decent job.

We have to understand why we choose Canada as our second home. First of all BD sucks on traffic, pollution, security, medical benefits, and unhealthy environment which we can get in Canada. Money isn’t the ultimate goal. We are going there for better life (“kom khabo kom porbo kintu santite thakbo”). Now the definition of better life is different to people. Me and my Hubby work in top class companies of BD and getting very good amount of money which is more than enough. We used to live in Australia for 4 years. Its not the money that should be the primary target to immigrate. We have car but we don’t enjoy riding the car because of traffic, we have A/C but those are useless because of electricity, we have money but we don’t enjoy life and we don’t feel secure in here. Don’t you guys read the newspaper?

There are some people who are educated but couldn’t find a suitable job neither in BD nor in Canada. So what you’ll say? Bad luck? May be it is. And what about some people who is not so educated and found good jobs in both BD and Canada? Good luck? It depends on lots of things. Education, appearance, personality, vision, leadership, attitude, courage, honesty, workmanship and lots. So try to get those first and then start complaints about luck and system.

Finally no harsh feeling to you bro……. I found you negative and wanted to motivate you. And of course its ur life and u have to take the final decision.

[/quote]

ripon243

Sep 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
S_Haque said:
for 4 years. Its not the money that should be the primary target to immigrate. We have car but we don't enjoy riding the car because of traffic, we have A/C but those are useless because of electricity, we have money but we don't enjoy life and we don't feel secure in here. Don't you guys read the newspaper?

There are some people who are educated but couldn't find a suitable job neither in BD nor in Canada. So what you'll say? Bad luck? May be it is. And what about some people who is not so educated and found good jobs in both BD and Canada? Good luck? It depends on lots of things. Education, appearance, personality, vision, leadership, attitude, courage, honesty, workmanship and lots. So try to get those first and then start complaints about luck and system.

Finally no harsh feeling to you bro....... I found you negative and wanted to motivate you. And of course its ur life and u have to take the final decision.
Yes u r right

vncviewer

Sep 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
SIngapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-09
Doc's Request.
25-09-09
Nomination.....
15-12-09
AOR Received.
23-12-09
S_Haque said:
I am not bro....... :eek: i am "APU" younger or elder ... I dont mind........ ;D
apu or bhaia eki kotha... no problem...:)

KingKhan

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR 30-03-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 16-06-2010
Med's Request
24-10-2010
Med's Done....
30-10-2010 & RPRF send on 04-11-2010
Passport Req..
23-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Passport back -----16-12-2010
LANDED..........
katoky said:
KATOKY
Congratulation Katoky,
Today me also receive medical request with RPRF.

KingKhan

S_Haque

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.canada-city.ca/canada-immigration/posting.php?messageid=24188
http://noducksinarow.blogspot.com/2006/03/calgary-vs-toronto.html

the links are about calgary vs toronto........ there are more infos on the web...... its really true that the other metro cities are lot easier to get a job than that of toronto.

ripon243 said:
Yes u r right

mua

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-December-2009
Doc's Request.
22-February-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 10-March-2010
File Transfer...
5-March-2010
Med's Request
27-09-2010
Med's Done....
12-10-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
09-11-2010
LANDED..........
Not yet decided
We have to understand why we choose Canada as our second home. First of all BD sucks on traffic, pollution, security, medical benefits, and unhealthy environment which we can get in Canada. Money isn't the ultimate goal. We are going there for better life (“kom khabo kom porbo kintu santite thakbo”). Now the definition of better life is different to people. Me and my Hubby work in top class companies of BD and getting very good amount of money which is more than enough. We used to live in Australia for 4 years. Its not the money that should be the primary target to immigrate. We have car but we don't enjoy riding the car because of traffic, we have A/C but those are useless because of electricity, we have money but we don't enjoy life and we don't feel secure in here. Don't you guys read the newspaper?

[/quote]

You are absolutely right.
I think the peoples who are looking to huge money and to be rich they shouldn't be comfort with Canada. But the people who look for mental peace and want be a better life with family they should think.

mua

swapnochary

Jul 27, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
IELTS Request
L - 7.5, R - 6.5, W - 6.5, S - 8.0, Ov. All. - 7
Med's Request
12-07-2010
Med's Done....
02-08-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-08-2010 PP submitted: 14-09-2010 Decision made: 05-10-10
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2010 VISA RCVD...: 24-10-2010
LANDED..........
GOD KNOWS
Ohhh S.. apu i also thought u r male ?? good to know that we have not all bros also some siss with our journey....

wish u all the best and thanks again for your big big posts .. keep posting...

swapnochary

S_Haque said:
I am not bro....... :eek: i am "APU" younger or elder ... I dont mind........ ;D