Bangalore VFS interview

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
Today i received an interview call/message from Bangalore VFS to come on 23rd Feb with set of documents. Can someone please share their experience on the interview who attended recently.

Also it will be nice if you can tell me whether your spouse also joined for interview or not ?

In my mail, they didnt ask to come with spouse, so i was wondering if it is only me or shall i ask her to come with me.

Thanks in advance.

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All, any advice..

Hi All,
Today i received an interview call/message from Bangalore VFS to come on 23rd Feb with set of documents. Can someone please share their experience on the interview who attended recently.

Also it will be nice if you can tell me whether your spouse also joined for interview or not ?

In my mail, they didnt ask to come with spouse, so i was wondering if it is only me or shall i ask her to come with me.

Thanks in advance.

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Lavanya, thanks for reply.
They asked to carry following documents -
1. Marriage certificate
2. Education certificates
3. Current and previous employment documents.

Looks like they just need to verify current and last employment documents. I claimed CEC points when I was with previous employer. And for both current and previous employer, I got a reference letter from manager, not from company. So seems like they want to verify my employment. Carrying as much documents as possible or I could think of. Fingers crossed..

if they dont ask about ur spouse means they just want to interview only you.
If you dont mind may i know what set of documents asked you?
Work experience related??