+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bangalore vfs applicants share their status here

abrahamp

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
friends i had applied for study permit offline for university at Bangalore vfs on 20th nov. and i had linked my application online on i got mail from them on 20th november:

Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office on 20 Nov 2017
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking Number:20171120INBLSTU*****
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

Nous vous informons que votre passeport a été transmis du bureau des visas canadiens, le 20 Nov 2017 au Centre de Réception des Demandes de visa Canadiens.
Vous pouvez suivre le statut de votre demande sur notre site internet mentionné ci-dessous en utilisant notre numéro de suivi.
Numéro de suivi:20171120INBLSTU*****

Best Regards/Cordialement,
Canada Visa Application Centre,Bangalore
VFS GLOBAL SERVICES,
UNIT 307, PRESTIGE ATRIUM,
NO 1, CENTRAL STREET,
BANGALORE

on 21st november i recieved a mail from vfs global as follows:

Dear *********, Visa application, tracking ID No. 20171120INBLSTU*****– has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office , New Delhi on 20/11/2017. An auto e-mail will be generated to inform you when the application is returned and is available for collection at the application Centre, Bangalore. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email

Today December 4th(approximately after 2 weeks) I received mail stating
the following :

Date: 4 December 2017

E-mail ID: ************

Dear **************

Thank you for choosing Canada! We know this is a very exciting time in planning an important change in your life.

We have received your application for a study permit for Canada and your application is in process.

Your application number: S*********

This is your file number, and it is specifically for this application and anything to do with this application - like documents we ask you to submit, or medical exams we ask you to undergo connected to this file number. It’s yours and yours alone.
Please use this application number for any communication with us about this file.

Your Unique Client Identifier (UCI): **********

This is your unique identification number, it’s all about YOU and every application you make is connected to your UCI. It is as unique as you are. You will keep this same UCI for all the subsequent applications you may submit to our department in the future.

Processing times

The processing times shown on our website show the average time it took to finalize 80 percent of applications in the past. We show processing times to give you a general idea of how long a process takes. Processing times can vary, depending on how many applications IRCC receives. During a period of time when a high number of applications are submitted (ex. before the start of an academic semester in Canada) processing times will increase.

What else can you do to make sure your application is ready for processing?

· If you have not already done your medical examination, please ensure to do it as soon as you receive the medical instructions and forms.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS (unless requested): confirmation of medical exam form, additional documents that we have not requested.

As noted earlier, sending us information we have not requested pulls resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times. If we need the information, we will request it. Following the instructions listed above will help us use our office resources to process your application more efficiently.

In anticipation of our next communication with you, take a look at what awaits you in Canada and learn more about Canada, athttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-arriving.asp

You are an important client for our office and we appreciate your patience and cooperation in helping us serve you better.

Sincerely,

The Bangalore Immigration Section

THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE

qoute

guys who applied offline , did u recieve the emails in in the above mentioned tiemline or u guys got it earlier.
plz share ur experience.

surya28

Oct 21, 2017
friends i had applied for study permit offline for university at Bangalore vfs on 20th nov. and i had linked my application online on i got mail from them on 20th november:

We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office on 20 Nov 2017
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.

Nous vous informons que votre passeport a été transmis du bureau des visas canadiens, le 20 Nov 2017 au Centre de Réception des Demandes de visa Canadiens.
Vous pouvez suivre le statut de votre demande sur notre site internet mentionné ci-dessous en utilisant notre numéro de suivi.

VFS GLOBAL SERVICES,
NO 1, CENTRAL STREET,
BANGALORE

Dear *********, Visa application, tracking ID No. 20171120INBLSTU*****– has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office , New Delhi on 20/11/2017. An auto e-mail will be generated to inform you when the application is returned and is available for collection at the application Centre, Bangalore. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email

the following :

Dear **************

Thank you for choosing Canada! We know this is a very exciting time in planning an important change in your life.

We have received your application for a study permit for Canada and your application is in process.

This is your file number, and it is specifically for this application and anything to do with this application - like documents we ask you to submit, or medical exams we ask you to undergo connected to this file number. It’s yours and yours alone.
Please use this application number for any communication with us about this file.

This is your unique identification number, it’s all about YOU and every application you make is connected to your UCI. It is as unique as you are. You will keep this same UCI for all the subsequent applications you may submit to our department in the future.

Processing times

The processing times shown on our website show the average time it took to finalize 80 percent of applications in the past. We show processing times to give you a general idea of how long a process takes. Processing times can vary, depending on how many applications IRCC receives. During a period of time when a high number of applications are submitted (ex. before the start of an academic semester in Canada) processing times will increase.

· If you have not already done your medical examination, please ensure to do it as soon as you receive the medical instructions and forms.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS (unless requested): confirmation of medical exam form, additional documents that we have not requested.

As noted earlier, sending us information we have not requested pulls resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times. If we need the information, we will request it. Following the instructions listed above will help us use our office resources to process your application more efficiently.

In anticipation of our next communication with you, take a look at what awaits you in Canada and learn more about Canada, athttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-arriving.asp

You are an important client for our office and we appreciate your patience and cooperation in helping us serve you better.

Sincerely,

qoute

guys who applied offline , did u recieve the emails in in the above mentioned tiemline or u guys got it earlier.
plz share ur experience.
I linked the paper application online but I didn't get that kind of mail. But it seems to be a normal one. I think they have started reviewing your application.

surya28

Oct 21, 2017
Hey anyone get updates today.. please post here
Hey bro.. I received the visa approval letter today afternoon. I applied on Nov 10 with upfront medicals submitted in Chennai VFS and processed at Bangalore. Don't know how much time will it take for dispatching the passport.

Simaaaa

Nov 18, 2017
C
Hey bro.. I received the visa approval letter today afternoon. I applied on Nov 10 with upfront medicals submitted in Chennai VFS and processed at Bangalore. Don't know how much time will it take for dispatching the passport.
congrats...

abrahamp

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
congrats !!!!.....you got yours within 24 days...:):)

Gavy52

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Congrats bro

Vrushabh

Nov 3, 2017

VFS GLOBAL SERVICES,
NO 1, CENTRAL STREET,
BANGALORE

the following :

Dear **************

Processing times

Sincerely,

qoute

plz share ur experience.
Yeah I got the same email. I applied on the 14th November and got this mail on 27th November. so I think that is quite normal

Vrushabh

Nov 3, 2017
Congratulations. Now Im getting anxiously excited about this... :p

Gavy52

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
May you please tell me your application no and UCI no..so that I can make idea to get results of mine

Gavy52

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Not yet..I have submitted on 21 Nov..but I think u can expect result within two days as you submit on 14 Nov..
Do you submitted your file directly at vfs Bangalore or from somewhere else?if submitted at Bangalore vac..pls share your last digits of tracking no given by vac.according to my calculations,you will get results today.rest see what happens
Thanks