+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bangalore ppl interested in moving to Canada let's help each other out

deepalivg

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Hi all,
We are from Bangalore too and in the process of applying under FSW. IELTS done, ECA in progress. But when I checked our CRS scores, it's only 368. Just worried.
Can someone guide me on how does PNP work. Cause I think that increases score by 600 if I am not wrong

Sep 26, 2015
Hello Guys... Am too looking to apply for a Canadian PR and started collecting info on the same.

Right now am stuck at a point where i have to select the package for WES... could somebody help me please?

Thanks,
Shriram

zanny

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2015
AOR Received.
30-10-2015
IELTS Request
27-07-2015
Interview........
Not reqd
Passport Req..
08-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
Mid-2016
shriram.gopalakrishnan said:
Hello Guys... Am too looking to apply for a Canadian PR and started collecting info on the same.

Right now am stuck at a point where i have to select the package for WES... could somebody help me please?

Thanks,
Shriram
What are the options? I did my WES thing in May and I can't recall the package, may be if you list it down I might remember them

samishg

Sep 14, 2015
viveksegu said:
You dont need WES to start your EE application. In fact you dont need any documents to start your profile. But assuming you get an ITA as soon as you create your profile, you will need all documents ready to be submitted within 90 days, which is rather difficult. Also you can not change anything once you get an ITA.

I had my IELTS and WES in had when I started my EE application. I suggest you also do the same.
Thanks Vivek for the update.
By the way, on which date are you writing the IELTS?

Regards,

Samish

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Asivad,

i got the link... but i dont understand what they mean!!
Choose the 'ECA' package, choose 'standard delivery' as you are not in a hurry to receive the courier (the soft copy ECA report works fine for CIC purposes) and 'document-by-document evaluation' for 50 CAD. All that adds up to about 257 CAD plus 13% HST.

DazedDave

Sep 26, 2015
Hi,

My score stands at 367. 17 draws have been made so far - last draw for 450 and above. What do you think are the chances of my application getting picked up at all?

Regards

Sep 26, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Choose the 'ECA' package, choose 'standard delivery' as you are not in a hurry to receive the courier (the soft copy ECA report works fine for CIC purposes) and 'document-by-document evaluation' for 50 CAD. All that adds up to about 257 CAD plus 13% HST.

Ahh!! i was checking the wrong link for the fees.... i got u now..

So in my case.. am a BE graduate... i should be sending my degree certificate and all semester marksheets (photocopies) in a single envelope which is signed, attested and sealed (by the university) to the WES mailing address ?? right?

Also is there any specific type of envelope for the same ? Please suggeste

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
Ahh!! i was checking the wrong link for the fees.... i got u now..

So in my case.. am a BE graduate... i should be sending my degree certificate and all semester marksheets (photocopies) in a single envelope which is signed, attested and sealed (by the university) to the WES mailing address ?? right?

Also is there any specific type of envelope for the same ? Please suggeste
Have replied to your PM.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
Asivad Anac said:
@Asivad Anac, I chose just the 'ECA package', and the service says: 'Evaluation - Document by Document'. This cost me 233$ including HST + Standard Delivery charges. I guess the ECA Package covers the 'document-by-document' bit.

In fact, when I tried upgrading it, it says 'Upgrade your 'document-by-document' evaluation to 'course-by-course evaluation'

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shashidhar_sm said:
@ Asivad Anac, I chose just the 'ECA package', and the service says: 'Evaluation - Document by Document'. This cost me 233$ including HST + Standard Delivery charges. I guess the ECA Package covers the 'document-by-document' bit.

In fact, when I tried upgrading it, it says 'Upgrade your 'document-by-document' evaluation to 'course-by-course evaluation'
Perfect then - that's all that is required on the ECA front.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
Asivad Anac said:
Perfect then - that's all that is required on the ECA front.
Thanks!

I am gathering all my documents, and have a few questions regarding the employment reference letters and other stuff.
1. I do not have my compensation/salary information in my reference letters, but I have all the pay slips and hike letters - would they do fine?
2. I moved between projects in the last firm I worked for (which was for 4.5 years) - would I need separate reference letters from every manager I worked under or just one reference letter from the firm would suffice? Reason I am asking this is because two of them moved out of the company and I have no way of getting a reference from them now.
3. Can I contact someone at the CIC to look at my roles and responsibilities before deciding on an NOC? My duties fit the 2171 bill perfectly, but I do want to avoid (nasty) surprises at a later stage :)
4. SINP: If I choose to apply for the 'International Skilled Workers - Occupations In-Demand' category (2171 is on the list), should I submit all documents like PoF, Birth Certs (mine + spouse + daughter), employment references, passport copies (again, mine+ spouse+ daughter) etc right away? Or can I submit the application now and wait till I get 'Go' from them and then mail/FedEx them the remaining docs? I need some time to get the PoF things, and reference letters in order, and do not want to lose out on the SINP opportunity :D
5. And if I decided to apply for the SINP (above), would I be deemed ineligible for EE?

Thanks, again!