+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bangalore - Paperbased - University category - July applicants

CrazyNik

Aug 8, 2016
Is there anyone who has got visa with the below combination? (I don't think so!!)

Applied date: 1st July 2016 onwards
Vfs office: Bangalore
Type: Paper based application
Category: University

Kindly update. Many thanks.

vaishnavi

Jun 18, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
IELTS Request
07-04-2018
Med's Done....
22-05-2018
Passport Req..
30-07-2018
LANDED..........
13-08-2018
Is your medical updated?

vaishnavi

Jun 18, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
IELTS Request
07-04-2018
Med's Done....
22-05-2018
Passport Req..
30-07-2018
LANDED..........
13-08-2018
Yeah. Even i am waiting.. But 1st of July its quite a long time. Did you write a case specific enquire? Cos i have seen in this forum people applied around 5th July got their Visa by 4th Aug

hir3

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
I have tried to get in touch with several applicants.

One classmate of my friend applied on 7th. (uSask MSC) got visa on 4th.

I applied on 8th. just before me a girl applied. she got visa on 4th. (some spp college)

I submitted just a minute later. I havent got any response. A boy who applied on 8th same university as mine same; no update.

As I see they are holding university applications for some reasons!

CrazyNik

Aug 8, 2016
I hope they haven't forgotten to process our applications as university category paper based applications are kept separately!

Sanjusan

Aug 12, 2016
CrazyNik said:
I don't think someone with this combination received visa as of today.
What is the difference between Spp and University?

Evn i have applied under university on july 27

CrazyNik

Aug 8, 2016
Most of the universities come under university category. Under SPP, there are many colleges.
If you remember, while you submitted your paper based application at vfs, they would have asked you if your educational institution is under university category. Now, as far as I know, they have prioritised SPP application processing ahead of university applications.

Sanjusan

Aug 12, 2016
CrazyNik said:
Most of the universities come under university category. Under SPP, there are many colleges.
If you remember, while you submitted your paper based application at vfs, they would have asked you if your educational institution is under university category. Now, as far as I know, they have prioritised SPP application processing ahead of university applications.
I got admit from Dalhousie university...it comes under non-spp....and i have applied under university...does that make any difference?

hir3

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Sanjusan said:
I got admit from Dalhousie university...it comes under non-spp....and i have applied under university...does that make any difference?
There are three categories. First is university. Second is spp. And then there is general.

Since you are in university. Yoy applied under right category.

A university admit is considered genuine then college any day. As university admits only after strict assesment. Where as college (spp or non spp) admists on first come first serve basis.

But what this banglore vfs is doing is not making sense. They are approving spp college quicker. Looks like they are not concerned for education anymore, they are focusing on increasing the economy by the international students.

CrazyNik

Aug 8, 2016
I am more worried about people like me who have applied in the initial weeks of July and have already booked flight tickets for August last week. If they don't give decisions next week, I think many would face trouble with the plans already made. Some of us are into 7th week now. 'Hoping for the best' is the only thing we did for more than a month now..

hir3

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
CrazyNik said:
I am more worried about people like me who have applied in the initial weeks of July and have already booked flight tickets for August last week. If they don't give decisions next week, I think many would face trouble with the plans already made. Some of us are into 7th week now. 'Hoping for the best' is the only thing we did for more than a month now..
I am in same boat... 6th week is running and I have flight after 13 days...