+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BAN FOR FIVE YEARS

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Your only option at this time is to apply for a TRP if you want to enter Canada. TRPs are difficult to get and you must have a pressing reason to be in Canada. If you simply want to visit - you can expect the TRP to be refused.
Given that you have status in Canada (no PR or citizenship) I would imagine that your request to get TRP so your child can be born in Canada will be denied. Also you would be responsible for paying all your medical cost. Nothing prevents you from applying but realize that the chances are very slim.

Boladan

Nov 16, 2017
Given that you have status in Canada (no PR or citizenship) I would imagine that your request to get TRP so your child can be born in Canada will be denied. Also you would be responsible for paying all your medical cost. Nothing prevents you from applying but realize that the chances are very slim.
Thanks for your response.

Boladan

Nov 16, 2017
Hello Scylla, my hubby's PR has just been refused and he is been found inadmissible because am inadmissible, please what's the solution to this?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello Scylla, my hubby's PR has just been refused and he is been found inadmissible because am inadmissible, please what's the solution to this?
There's no solution unfortunately. Neither of you can be approved for PR while you are inadmissible to Canada.

You should start making plans for where you will live and work the next five years (outside of Canada) while you wait for the ban to finish. Once the five year period has passed, you can start looking into applying for PR to Canada again.

Boladan

Nov 16, 2017
There's no solution unfortunately. Neither of you can be approved for PR while you are inadmissible to Canada.

You should start making plans for where you will live and work the next five years (outside of Canada) while you wait for the ban to finish. Once the five year period has passed, you can start looking into applying for PR to Canada again.
Woah! He applied for his work permit extension a month ago because his work permit expired few days ago, will that application be refused too?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Woah! He applied for his work permit extension a month ago because his work permit expired few days ago, will that application be refused too?
Yes - he should expect the BOWP to be refused since his PR application has been refused. He can remain in Canada and continue working until the BOWP is refused. But once it's refused, he needs to stop working immediately and plan to leave shortly afterwards.

Boladan

Nov 16, 2017
Yes - he should expect the BOWP to be refused since his PR application has been refused. He can remain in Canada and continue working until the BOWP is refused. But once it's refused, he needs to stop working immediately and plan to leave shortly afterwards.
Ok, thanks for the information.

godgift786

May 13, 2018
I had a canada visitor visa.some reason canada my visitor visa canceled my visa up to 2023.i want know from you that if i have to go canada same visa,,,,

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
I had a canada visitor visa.some reason canada my visitor visa canceled my visa up to 2023.i want know from you that if i have to go canada same visa,,,,
I'm not clear what you are saying. Your visitor visa was cancelled? Why was it cancelled? Did you get a ban for 5 years?

neginzohrei

Nov 13, 2019
hello
my first try for the student visa was refused because the perpouse of the visit, in that time I had layer and they just send my bachelor degree for the IRCC, now I want to reapply for another field and want to say truth and say that I have master degree, is it risky for me? they will ban me?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
hello
my first try for the student visa was refused because the perpouse of the visit, in that time I had layer and they just send my bachelor degree for the IRCC, now I want to reapply for another field and want to say truth and say that I have master degree, is it risky for me? they will ban me?
Hiding your Master's degree was misrepresentation, so yes, you could end up with a ban.