+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BAMS evaluation

Feb 25, 2019
Hi I did BAMS from India and now I wanna apply for PR thro express entry. I evaluated my degree from wes nd they evaluated it as diploma so now I am trying to evaluate the same from IQAS. So I want to know if i applied wid diploma being evaluated by wes then how many points 'll i get for diploma or should i get evaluation done from iqas? is there any big difference? kindly reply

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi I did BAMS from India and now I wanna apply for PR thro express entry. I evaluated my degree from wes nd they evaluated it as diploma so now I am trying to evaluate the same from IQAS. So I want to know if i applied wid diploma being evaluated by wes then how many points 'll i get for diploma or should i get evaluation done from iqas? is there any big difference? kindly reply
BAMS or Bachelors in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery are not evaluated as Bachelors or a professional degree, because, North America does not provide Ayurvedic, Unani or Siddhi equivalent education.

Feb 25, 2019
Thankx for replying. I know WES dont evaluate but IQAS do so and they evaluate it as bachelors only. But i want to know how much difference is there for bachelors nd diploma if we apply thro express entry

Reactions: ab9061r

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Thankx for replying. I know WES dont evaluate but IQAS do so and they evaluate it as bachelors only. But i want to know how much difference is there for bachelors nd diploma if we apply thro express entry
What is the exact canadian equivalent summary that says on your ECA?

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Actually I havent evaluated yet but my frnd did that. and she asked me to get it done from IQAS
You should confirm it with her, if it said "3 year diploma" or something like that which mentions it was a minimum 3-year programme, you'll get points equivalent to that of bachelor's.

It it did say 3 or more, go ahead with WES, WES processing time is 2 months, IQAS's processing time is 6 months.

Feb 25, 2019
i evaluated from wes and they stated that u hold canadian equivalent of a diploma in ayurvedic medicine with canadian credits 94 and GPA 3.91. They havent mentioned years of diploma. now my frnd told me that for express entry u need to have degree so she asked me to get it evaluate from IQAS. i dont kno what to do

JyothiJakkana

Jun 13, 2019

JyothiJakkana

Jun 13, 2019
Hai !
What all documents have you submitted for wes evaluation of BAMS . Can you please tell me how to apply for wes evaluation of bams

Udhay Thakur

Jul 3, 2019
it depends on your CRS score
which is further impacted by your IELTS,Age,your spouse and your experience
to apply under express entry you need to score atleast 460 plus score which is acheived only if u have 7778 in IELTS.for eca go with iqas

Reactions: shaikhsr18