+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bail out of RQ and restart application post Oct 11?

flyingscottie

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Is anyone planning to do this?

Would you advise for or against it? I have just 10 days left to finish my RQ and I am nowhere near able to give them what they want, it is damn near impossible, especially when they give you so little time.

Even if they RQ me again, I can have gathered everything they need, just in case. 45 days is a ridiculously small about of time to get official document, they set you up to fail....

Thoughts?

HamiltonApplicant

Apr 3, 2017
Hamilton
Visa Office......
Munich, Germany
App. Filed.......
Jan 2007
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Jan 2010
Passport Req..
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 2010
LANDED..........
25-11-2010

Would you advise for or against it? I have just 10 days left to finish my RQ and I am nowhere near able to give them what they want, it is damn near impossible, especially when they give you so little time.

Even if they RQ me again, I can have gathered everything they need, just in case. 45 days is a ridiculously small about of time to get official document, they set you up to fail....

Thoughts?
Bail out, reset, restart!

Very sorry to hear what happened to you, a value generating PR!

ukulele

Jun 27, 2013

Thoughts?
May I ask why you got RQ?

HamiltonApplicant

Apr 3, 2017
Hamilton
Visa Office......
Munich, Germany
App. Filed.......
Jan 2007
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Jan 2010
Passport Req..
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 2010
LANDED..........
25-11-2010
Thank you <3. What makes you say that restarting is a better option?
RQ in itself is a taxing matter to deal, you also have to deal with loss in the family. I guess it is better to restart. RQ is quite a long winding process I hear...

punk

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think it would be better idea to keep record of every thing after you apply for citizenship so just if incase there is an RQ, you've everything handy ?