+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bahrain Police Certificate ( Help please )

AreebAnwer

Feb 16, 2019
Hey guys! :) i am new here.

My sister has a confusion regarding filling the Good Conduct Form of Bahrain. She used to live in Bahrain back in 2009 with her husband but got divorced. From then on, she is in Pakistan and after getting married again here she has applied for Canada as her new husband lives there. But she needs Bahraini police certificate.

The confusion is,that we are not sure whether to write her Bahrain home address in that form or the current address of Pakistan. It also asks for husband name and CPR number to be written in the form ,which she had back then in Bahrain but she is not sure whether to mention ex husband or new husband name who lives in Canada and there is no CPR there i guess..

Should she write her old Bahrian address in the police certificate form or the current one i.e Pakistan? Also what should we mention in CPR.

We are just confused if everything current needs to be written or her previous information. Please help!! Thanks :)

P.S she got her good conduct form for filling from Bahrian Embassy in Karachi,Pakistan.

Last edited:

EMarzan

Oct 18, 2020
hello
I hope that you got the police certificate from Bahrain
I applied for pr in Canada and I have to get police certificate from Bahrai.
can you tell me how you got it ?
thanks