Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
EXACTLY MY POINT YOU GUYS ...... I hope he realizes what he's got sooner then later

Rachel

Dec 18, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI(Dependent child )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-5-2010
AOR Received.
28-6-2010(Missisauga)
File Transfer...
22-6-2010
Med's Done....
30-3-2010
Passport Req..
30-7-2010
VISA ISSUED...
20-8-2010 ( GOT IT ON 27-8-2010)
xyrus said:
Good one Rachel!! I feel lucky applying @ CHC-DELHI although this is my 2nd app. & first one got rejected last yr.! :( But my hopes are high! Good Luck all....
Thanks xyrus...I feel so lucky and fortunate to have ND as my visa office...:)

HoneyBird

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2010
Doc's Request.
Jun 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Jun 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2011
LANDED..........
Feb 2011
THIS POSTER = FRAUD. I CHECKED ALL HIS THREADS.. CONFLICTING. ONE WHERE SISTER SPONSORS HIM/MOTHER/FATHER, ONE WHERE HE TALKS ABOUT A SON?, ONE WHERE HE APPLIED UNDER THE SKILLED WORKER PROGRAM?

Immigration Topics / Family Class Sponsorship / Bad News Delhi ambesy on: August 21, 2010, 05:41:29 pm

now spouse case processing time in delhi embesy is 3 months....before few dasy ago is 2 months,,,,
Reply Quote Notify

2 Immigration Topics / Family Class Sponsorship / Need help..plz on: August 21, 2010, 04:45:39 pm
m from india nw live in canada on PR ...me sponcer my wife on 9 july 2010 .and want to know how much time it will take the embassy, this is our boths first marrige...medical done
Reply Quote Notify

3 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Need help..plz on: August 21, 2010, 04:43:35 pm
I am a G.N.M ( Staff Nurse ) From India .... I have applied for Canada on point basis in fast track.. After updation my all documents reached in Delhi embesy on july 5 , 2010.... i want to know how much time will take for my medical and visa,,, Thanks in advance..
date-21-8-2010
Reply Quote Notify

4 Immigration Topics / Family Class Sponsorship / Re: Plz Help me on: July 27, 2010, 09:42:28 pm
thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 4 the gr8 info thx alot
Reply Quote Notify

5 Immigration Topics / Family Class Sponsorship / Plz Help me on: July 26, 2010, 06:08:45 pm
m from india nw live in canada on PR ...me sponcer my wife on 9 july 2010 .and want to know how much time it will take the embassy, this is our boths first marrige...medical done
Reply Quote Notify

6 Immigration Topics / Family Class Sponsorship / plz help me urgent.. on: September 21, 2009, 08:54:15 pm

My sister sponsered me and my Father, Mother...in feb 2005..for canada ...my mother died in july 2005...My father and me reached canada june 2009..my sister and my brother law want to sponsership money...i dnt knw how much money should be paid..can any 1 tell me...approximate money should pay to them...can any 1 tell me...abt gross..and tex...and layer fee. and ambessy fees...thx in advance ....plz help

Reply Quote Notify

7 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / about updation on: May 17, 2009, 02:19:16 am
i had applied for permanent residence in canada in May 2005 and i had received my file no.They gave me 42months processing time.now,when 46months has gone then i sent email to canadian high commission in delhi to know about my application process. they have given answer,which i am giving below:
This refers to your recent e-mail enqury It appears you have not received correspondence sent to you by our office on 23 Jan 09. What follows is the text of the letter that was sent to you:This letter is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada requests that you confirm whether or not you are still interested in immigrating to Canada.
If you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and you wish to withdraw your application, please confirm that you want to withdraw by sending a letter to the Canadian High Commission in Delhi within 90 days, and we will return your full application fee. Please send the letter to the address below.
If we do not hear from you within 90 days, we will assume your continued interest in immigrating to Canada, and your application and fees will be retained for processing and therefore you must fulfill the requirements mentioned on the document request letter attached within 90 days. We are ready to begin processing your application. If you fail to respond to either the withdrawal letter or the document request letter, at the time of the review of your application, the visa officer will take a decision based on the information currently available in the file and, because of the lack of new information, it is likely that your application will be refused.Thank you for your interest in Canada. If you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and would like a full refund of your application fee, please notify us within the next 90 days.
i could not understand this email.i think that i have missing a letter.now what should i do?please suggest.
Reply Quote Notify

8 Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / processing time for skilled worker immigration on: March 14, 2009, 04:15:15 am
i had applied for skilled worker immigratioN (ON POINT STSTEM)in may,2005.i did general nursing & midwifery.mt IELTS score was 5 over all,but in reading i had taken 4 band. My total points is 69.i want to know how much time will take my case? & will any problem come to me due to my IELTS score? please tell me.

Reply Quote Notify

9 Immigration Topics / Family Class Sponsorship / Lost old Passport on: March 13, 2009, 07:10:01 pm
Dear friends
We (me & my son )have applied for family case for canada...now our medical has done. ambessy is demanding our old passport and new orignal passport..But my son's old passport has lost.. plz suggest me what should i do...? plz reply...
Reply Quote Notify

10 Immigration Topics / Family Class Sponsorship / Re: INSHALLAH on: March 03, 2009, 10:39:10 pm
Hi klovek
yor applictaion of Family class sponcership...?? yeh yar our medical expire in feb 2009 but visa is not ishu me,,,,
Reply Quote Notify

11 Immigration Topics / Family Class Sponsorship / Medical Expire..Now when our medical will come..? on: March 03, 2009, 08:04:22 pm
Dear sir/Mam
My Doughter had sponsored to me and my depended son for canada . Our Medical had also done on 11 feb 2008. In november 2008 i sent all my son's school certificate (orignal)on the demand of ambesy. Now our medical has expired.we sent a mail to ambesy on 15 jan 2009 about this applictation..but they reply that your application is currently awaiting a review by a visa officer. At this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be informed accordingly I want to know about next step of ambesy. Plz tel me anyone now when our medical will come..? . I shall be verry thankful to all of u for this act of kindness...

Reply Quote Notify

12 Immigration Topics / Family Class Sponsorship / Re: plzzzzzz reply,,,knw any1 abt this ?? on: February 28, 2009, 01:36:18 am
sir my dauter Sponsor me....she live in canada behind 5 year's
Reply Quote Notify

13 Immigration Topics / Family Class Sponsorship / plzzzzzz reply,,,knw any1 abt this ?? on: February 27, 2009, 03:15:02 am
Hello sir / mam / friends

This is with reference to my application for Permanent Residence in Canada under "Family Class"

I would like to inform that myself and my son underwent medical examination on 11th February 2008.
The medical report was sent to Imigration office new delhi ( india) directly by the doctor.

Then as per requirement vide letter dated November 2008, birth certificate of my son and school certificate and also sought explanation regarding my son's voter card.

The same was supplied in the same month that is November 2008.

Now, our medicals are expire in 11 February 2009, so I would like to request you to kindly let me know how many time of process in office,,,knw have idea any1 so ,plz reply,,,,

Gurnam Singh Bhangu