+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

backlogs & visa chance?

jishnurk

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did any one got visa,who have a back logs history???,if so plz share u r profile ,i got 9 backlogs history and 69% in BE electrical engineering+3 year working exp (india+dubai),applied for pg diploma (2015 jan intake) in robotics and automation at conestoga college

prashy111

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/7/1014
Med's Done....
15/7/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Many have got with even more backlogs. just apply with a good SOP that will give you chance to get visa.

jishnurk

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prashy111 said:
Many have got with even more backlogs. just apply with a good SOP that will give you chance to get visa.
hmmm,r u sure 100%??

Rakesh K

Aug 20, 2014
I agree with Prashy...having read a lot about Canada student visa through this forum, it is very much evident that no matter what your profile is, for that matter even backlogs...you can still get your visa...it just has to be your day. People get visa in 2days some more than that, not ruling out the fact that rejections do happen too.
SOP is a medium through which you can increase your chances to get a positive response, also don't forget V officers are busy people highlight your strengths now be that your credentials, IELTS score,your work or anything of that sort along with other necessary matter...make it easier for them.

I don't have a lot of experience like may others in this forum but I just felt like sharing mine.

All the very best. Ta

varinder.rode

Jul 19, 2014
My friend had backlog around 20 but he got visa so the thing that matters is SOP so do write a strong SOP and apply positively

jishnurk

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rakesh K said:
I agree with Prashy...having read a lot about Canada student visa through this forum, it is very much evident that no matter what your profile is, for that matter even backlogs...you can still get your visa...it just has to be your day. People get visa in 2days some more than that, not ruling out the fact that rejections do happen too.
SOP is a medium through which you can increase your chances to get a positive response, also don't forget V officers are busy people highlight your strengths now be that your credentials, IELTS score,your work or anything of that sort along with other necessary matter...make it easier for them.

I don't have a lot of experience like may others in this forum but I just felt like sharing mine.

All the very best. Ta
varinder.rode said:
My friend had backlog around 20 but he got visa so the thing that matters is SOP so do write a strong SOP and apply positively
varinder.rode said:
even i m applyin with 11 backlogs for jan-2015

jishnurk

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suemags said:
If I may ask what is the meaning of backlog I totally have no idea.

thanks
backlogs means either back paper or arrears paper

dreamzzz

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-june-2016