+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BACKLOGS MARKSHEETS

Alamshk9

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
I had two backlogs. Do I need to upload my Engineering marksheet which shows my backlogs.

Backlogs were in two different semester and unfortunately I lost both of those but I can provide the marksheets which I got after clearing my KTs/backlogs.

Will it be enough?

MiteshS94

Dec 29, 2018
I think those backlog marksheets would be required by the college/university departments. Not sure whether it would be required for visa purposes.

Backlogs were in two different semester and unfortunately I lost both of those but I can provide the marksheets which I got after clearing my KTs/backlogs.

Sadly, no. They would require it if they find a gap between your passing year/semester. For eg. you got a backlog in May 2013, and then re-appeared and cleared in Nov 2013, then Nov 2013 would be shown on your passing marksheet, isn't it? So, that they would find suspicious. Hence, they require that. You can get a duplicate copy of your kt marksheets from your college.

Alamshk9

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
I think those backlog marksheets would be required by the college/university departments. Not sure whether it would be required for visa purposes.

Sadly, no. They would require it if they find a gap between your passing year/semester. For eg. you got a backlog in May 2013, and then re-appeared and cleared in Nov 2013, then Nov 2013 would be shown on your passing marksheet, isn't it? So, that they would find suspicious. Hence, they require that. You can get a duplicate copy of your kt marksheets from your college.
Getting a copy of my marksheet from my university is next to impossible. After application they would delay it for months.

I am thinking of just mentioning the number of backlogs in my Sop and proceed, what do you recommend?

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Getting a copy of my marksheet from my university is next to impossible. After application they would delay it for months.

I am thinking of just mentioning the number of backlogs in my Sop and proceed, what do you recommend?
Get a backlog summary signed and attested from your Dean or Registrar. That works fine

Alamshk9

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Get a backlog summary signed and attested from your Dean or Registrar. That works fine
Thanks. I spoke to my college and they are ready to give me but they dont have any format.
Is there any particular format for backlog summary?
If you have can you forward it?

Aarush420

Jan 31, 2019
i have 17backlogs but i didnt attached them in my visa filing .
i got my visa a week before, dont take tension , i was worried too but i learned that backlog certificate is not necessary to attach .

Kirti_ajit

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
i have 17backlogs but i didnt attached them in my visa filing .
i got my visa a week before, dont take tension , i was worried too but i learned that backlog certificate is not necessary to attach .
For me too i also had 17 ans everything went well.I think these are fake rules created by agents.There is no such thing mentioned in the CIC website

gupt07ash

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
I had two backlogs. Do I need to upload my Engineering marksheet which shows my backlogs.

Will it be enough?
You only need to show the cleared marksheets.