+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Backlogs history

Kripa

Jun 4, 2019
I recently completed my 2yrs masters with 78 percentage and no backlogs ,but in my 3yrs bachleors i got 12 backlogs but cleared within the academic year and having 61.5 percentage . Is this history of backlog in my previous degree affect my student visa to canada for studying masters there?

Dack38

Jun 4, 2019
I recently completed my 2yrs masters with 78 percentage and no backlogs ,but in my 3yrs bachleors i got 12 backlogs but cleared within the academic year and having 61.5 percentage . Is this history of backlog in my previous degree affect my student visa to canada for studying masters there?
I don’t think your bachelors backlogs would be a issue ,I too had 13 backlogs in in my bachelors and got my visa approved for advance diploma yesterday,but you will have to write a strong SOP since you already have a master degree and why you want to do masters again

Reactions: Kirti_ajit

MiteshS94

Dec 29, 2018
Can you please tell about your academics? Bachelors and masters in which field and applied for masters in what?

Kripa

Jun 4, 2019
I don’t think your bachelors backlogs would be a issue ,I too had 13 backlogs in in my bachelors and got my visa approved for advance diploma yesterday,but you will have to write a strong SOP since you already have a master degree and why you want to do masters again
my masters in india will be considered as undergraduation because my bachleors are 3yrs bsc and 16 years of study is needed for masters in canada ? Ri8

MiteshS94

Dec 29, 2018
At the most, 3 or 4 backlogs are allowed. But, people are getting visas even after having 36 backlogs. All depends on luck!

Kirti_ajit

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Hi friends,

My first application for January 2019 intake got rejected
Refusal letter- purpose of visit
Caips notes- lack of travel history, considering my academic and employment history not sure why pursuing the course at this point of time in Canada etc
Course enrolled- Diploma in network administration ( oxford college, a private college in Ontario) Because agent told me that i wont get admission in public institutions and they messed up my SOP

My profile
10th- 80% (2006)
12th- 74% (2008)
Btech computer sc- 60% (2012, had 15 backlogs all cleared)
I have been working since then (no gap) almost 6 years of total work experience in IT operations and business support
After the rejection, I changed my agent and my course.I applied in March for a new course and got offer from Saskatchewan Polytechnic for a PG program in IT for sept intake and my agent said my chances are favourable than in Ontario. The course covers all the topics relevant to my UG course and my work experience. Paid one year fee, GIC, IELTS, funds, work experience,itr and other supporting documents. Then my agent prepared a strong Sop for me which mainly focusses on course, contents, Canada, future goals etc

IELTS Score - L-8.5, R-7.5, W-7.5, S-7.5; overall - 7.5

Applied for visa online on May 23rd..And got approved yesterday..
Be positive...Keep spreading positivity :)

Reactions: Anna sharma

Jaydip2406

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Can you tell me program name and college name ???