+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Backlogs and 1 year drop

Hiren_raviya

Aug 31, 2018
Hiii.. I m Government Employee In Gujarat. I passed 12th in 2014. After that I only focused for parmanent job. So I didn't give Importance to my bachelor degree. I just got admission in B.com by pressure of my family. In first year I got 1 backlog (KT in our local language) in 2nd year I got 3 backlog and passed 1st backlog.. then after full of hard work I selected for government job. So I just drop my 1 year because study and work place were far away. Now I want to complete my B.com. and after that I want to go for study in Canada on student visa. Is this condition acceptable for visa officer ? I am very talented and skilled person. I just passed exam which have more than 14 lakh applicants and only selected 2200.

krishna88

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Just to be clear you want to complete 3 years B.Com in India and then study something else in Canada? If yes, then you can do that but your next course should be related to your previous course.

Hiren_raviya

Aug 31, 2018
Just to be clear you want to complete 3 years B.Com in India and then study something else in Canada? If yes, then you can do that but your next course should be related to your previous course.
Yes, Madam please guide me. I have no one to ask. My Father died in 2007. So I have to become breadwinner for my family. This is the genuine reason for my low grade. After these years I am now more financial capable. And yes I want to study Diploma in management - general or MBA. Subjects like Maths, English, reasoning , Statistics, Management, Finance are my specialty. I am very practical person.

Hiren_raviya

Aug 31, 2018
Yes, Madam please guide me. I have no one to ask. My Father died in 2007. So I have to become breadwinner for my family. This is the genuine reason for my low grade. After these years I am now more financial capable. And yes I want to study Diploma in management - general or MBA. Subjects like Maths, English, reasoning , Statistics, Management, Finance are my specialty. I am very practical person.
Or if possible I want to go canada on 12th base.. it will be more helpful to correct bachelor grades and new start

krishna88

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Or if possible I want to go canada on 12th base.. it will be more helpful to correct bachelor grades and new start
Yes, choose some bachelor course. You will be required to write a good letter of explanation to convey your message to cic. Also, you are the only bread earner how will your family manage when you are in Canada. You also need to show good financial status.

Hiren_raviya

Aug 31, 2018
Ok thnx for your Support.. My net asset in India is about 50 lakh. Is that enough ? And we are only 2 member. Me and my mother.

krishna88

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Ok thnx for your Support.. My net asset in India is about 50 lakh. Is that enough ? And we are only 2 member. Me and my mother.
You can apply to some college and better to ask a consultant. There are some educational consultant that will do things for you for free.