+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Verification Started but not Review of Eligibility

Eckt

Star Member
Jul 8, 2022
It should take a month. If yours is still in progress and the processing time has passed, send them a IRCC Webform so that you will get an update
Thanks a lot
I will send a webform right away and I hope to get positive news .
thanks again

Reactions: dxtni

gauravaroraleo

Dec 19, 2020
@dxtni

For me (AOR 7th March), everything is showing completed But Eligibility is showing In Progress since 14th June.
Medical BGC Biometrics is Completed.
Do you know how much time does it take for Eligibility Check?
I don't see any update after June 14 in Tracker.

dxtni

Star Member
Apr 11, 2023
@dxtni

For me (AOR 7th March), everything is showing completed But Eligibility is showing In Progress since 14th June.
Medical BGC Biometrics is Completed.
Do you know how much time does it take for Eligibility Check?
I don't see any update after June 14 in Tracker.
It should probably take a month, if the processing time has exceeded then I suggest you send a IRCC Webform

Eckt

Star Member
Jul 8, 2022
It should probably take a month, if the processing time has exceeded then I suggest you send a IRCC Webform
We are in the same boat every thing complete except security check last was in may and till now nothing . We have to wait nothing to do

gauravaroraleo

Dec 19, 2020
We are in the same boat every thing complete except security check last was in may and till now nothing . We have to wait nothing to do
alright.
LEt me know if there are any updates at your end.
I am thinking to request for GCMS notes meanwhile.

Reactions: Eckt

Dream65

May 22, 2023
My current timeline. After first time refusal. Non-sds

1. applied for visa - 17th march 2023
2. Upfront Medical update-22nd march 2023
3. Background check - 27th June 2023
4. BVL -27th June 2023

my visa numbers and student numbers are updated in IRCC tracker but still haven’t received the PPR. Any idea how long will it take to get the PPR

saad.mehmood

Star Member
May 21, 2023
My current timeline. After first time refusal. Non-sds

1. applied for visa - 17th march 2023
2. Upfront Medical update-22nd march 2023
3. Background check - 27th June 2023
4. BVL -27th June 2023

my visa numbers and student numbers are updated in IRCC tracker but still haven’t received the PPR. Any idea how long will it take to get the PPR
The PPR can take from few days to a month. Don’t worry, if your visa and study permit details are in the tracker then you will receive the PPR soon.

Reactions: Dream65

smeezy

Jul 15, 2023
Hello guys,
Hope you're doing good
Here's the timeline for me and my wife

AOR March 11th
Medical Completed (both of us)
BGC Completed (both of us)
Biometrics Completed (both of us)
Eligibility Completed for me only but NOT STARTED for my wife (since and before June 14th update)
Do you know how much time does it take for Eligibility Check to start? maybe the strike?

I will keep you updated

Mic187

May 19, 2023
My timeline:
April 28 - lodged
May 3-Biometrics completed
May 4-Medical passed
June 30-Review of eligibility in progress from not started
July 6-BVL and PPR

Do not lose hope for those who are still waiting for the RE to start. Hope for the best to all of you.

A big shoutout to @dxtni for sharing your timeline somehow it gaves me hope during the waiting game.

dxtni

Star Member
Apr 11, 2023
My timeline:
April 28 - lodged
May 3-Biometrics completed
May 4-Medical passed
June 30-Review of eligibility in progress from not started
July 6-BVL and PPR

Do not lose hope for those who are still waiting for the RE to start. Hope for the best to all of you.

A big shoutout to @dxtni for sharing your timeline somehow it gaves me hope during the waiting game.
Happy I could be a help for someone ❤

Reactions: Mic187

Yassirove

Jul 30, 2022
I have the same thing , medical completed, biometric completed, eligibility not started, background check in progress , how long did it take for you guys to get the background check/ eligibility done ?

dxtni

Star Member
Apr 11, 2023
I have the same thing , medical completed, biometric completed, eligibility not started, background check in progress , how long did it take for you guys to get the background check/ eligibility done ?
Total Duration for me was 2 months after Biometrics. Should be the same for you as well

Mic187

May 19, 2023
Almost 2months of waiting RE started and after that additional 6 days, approval received. Your almost there just stay positive for the result.

Aishi_x

Oct 17, 2023
Hey ! I lodged my file on 28 aug ( student visa)
Biometrics - 6 sept done
Medical- 14 sept updated (passed)
my background check is showing in process and has not changed since the start
Review of eligibility has yet not started
could anyone help me out and tell is this usual? How long does this thing takes? I'm tensed