+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Verification Started but not Review of Eligibility

Preciousuch

Jul 17, 2023
We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that your enquiry was received by the responsible office.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

I just raised webform and not more than 30min they replied with this. What does it mean

w8ing4visa

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that your enquiry was received by the responsible office.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

I just raised webform and not more than 30min they replied with this. What does it mean
Seems like an automated message, technically they won't reply you back if your Application is under standard processing time, with an exception of inquiries like change of address etc

Reactions: architgarg

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

It just means they got your webform and sent to the office processing your applicaiton.

Mahidhar26

Nov 5, 2023
Its been exactly a month since I received BVL, No update yet. I have applied under SDS. I too have classes starting from Jan 8th. This whole process seems to be heaven for people receiving PPR under 20 days and hell if not.

Reactions: architgarg

Preciousuch

Jul 17, 2023
Its been exactly a month since I received BVL, No update yet. I have applied under SDS. I too have classes starting from Jan 8th. This whole process seems to be heaven for people receiving PPR under 20 days and hell if not.
Did you check you’re tracker any update there

Preciousuch

Jul 17, 2023
I have the study permit numbers showing in tracker.
Then you’re approved just start packing your bags. Me I go bvl but no update in my tracker. You’re better than us I have been waiting for 14weeks no update the webform says the responsible office has received my enquiry. It’s frustrating

Bhumi in Canada

Star Member
Oct 25, 2023
Then you’re approved just start packing your bags. Me I go bvl but no update in my tracker. You’re better than us I have been waiting for 14weeks no update the webform says the responsible office has received my enquiry. It’s frustrating
Same here
My web form also says my file is with the officer for review.