Med's Done....
21-3-2013
Passport Req..
16-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-4-2013
LANDED..........
June-July 2013
I Just received the request of medical and updated forms. I am requested to fill once more a background declaration of jobs since I was 18. I can hardly remember what I have filed out in the first form,,,,,I have not then checked the exact dates I Joined jobs,,,only wrote what I remember (I Think I wrote the correct dates but not sure),,,,now I am at a loss because if I write different info it might be considered misinterpretation and my application will be refused!!
I really have nothing to hide and I did not lie in my first application , ,,,,,,may be just wrote May 2001 instead of June 2001,,,such little differences.
DO you think it is better for me to write the background info starting from 2010 when I submitted my last background info form? or will these forms be returned to me if I do so?

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
You don't have the copy of existing form

This will not refuse your case and its only updated docs. Don't worry and try to recollect the exact dates even though it may be wrongly submitted at initial time.

Make sure there is no gap in 18yrs history

hopeful4 said:
I Just received the request of medical and updated forms. I am requested to fill once more a background declaration of jobs since I was 18. I can hardly remember what I have filed out in the first form,,,,,I have not then checked the exact dates I Joined jobs,,,only wrote what I remember (I Think I wrote the correct dates but not sure),,,,now I am at a loss because if I write different info it might be considered misinterpretation and my application will be refused!!
I really have nothing to hide and I did not lie in my first application , ,,,,,,may be just wrote May 2001 instead of June 2001,,,such little differences.
DO you think it is better for me to write the background info starting from 2010 when I submitted my last background info form? or will these forms be returned to me if I do so?

RockinCanada

Feb 20, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2009
AOR Received.
Nov 2009
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
Interview........
July 23, 2010
Passport Req..
March 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 2011
LANDED..........
July 2011
Well, first of all I dont understand you are taking such an important decision of moving to another country and you did not keep a record of your application??

Secondly, forms have to be submitted with the updated information (if any) plus the information you already filled in while applying. If one or two dates are wrong ( I am assuming), it can be explained, but if you change the whole thing, it is definitely going to get you a REFUSAL for misinterpretation. As coolguy said, try recollecting what you mentioned first time and fill the forms accurately.

I hope that you cannot change the past (so certainly the information you filled in while you applied should be true). If you were employed by ABC from May 2001 through June 2006, then it cannot change. If you change the employer name now or change the year to 2008, then you are gone. Typographic errors (in fact all errors) can be justified if you can prove it.

Smells fishy....

hopeful4 said:

athwal_raman

Nov 3, 2010
Amritsar
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopeful4 said:
Dear,
If u have 1 month time then apply copy of your file, same as caips.
Thanx