+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Declaration - IMM 5669E

atapiat

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Hi forum members,

I have question regarding Background Declaration IMM 5669E.

I received request from my LVO to sent them updated form. I am working and living in Canada but at the moment am at my country of origin on vocation. In the section 12 Address -

I SHOULD PUT MY CANADIAN ADDRESS WHERE I LIVE? even though I am on vocation on my country of orgin?

For me it does not make sense for this 2 weeks to put the address of my country of origin where I live before I move to Canada as here I am only on vocation and I am not changing the place of living.

Should I put my Canadian address from the moment I live there to present? Should I write explanation that on the day I am writing this document i am in my country of origin but I am comming back to canada for 10 days?

Do you think this is necessary?

shakashaka

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
atapiat said:
Hi forum members,

I have question regarding Background Declaration IMM 5669E.

I received request from my LVO to sent them updated form. I am working and living in Canada but at the moment am at my country of origin on vocation. In the section 12 Address -

I SHOULD PUT MY CANADIAN ADDRESS WHERE I LIVE? even though I am on vocation on my country of orgin?

For me it does not make sense for this 2 weeks to put the address of my country of origin where I live before I move to Canada as here I am only on vocation and I am not changing the place of living.

Should I put my Canadian address from the moment I live there to present? Should I write explanation that on the day I am writing this document i am in my country of origin but I am comming back to canada for 10 days?

Do you think this is necessary?
Your currently home address and mailing address is Canada address