+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) Validation

Mehrdad2275

May 3, 2018
I will do it now... Will post questions here if I get stuck..
hopefully can get Bio request soon
Please post here if you are able to get any answers from CIC
By the way, you will fill IMM 5669 or eIMM 5669? they said IMM 5669 with original signature in my letter, so i am filling the IMM one

Last edited:

SwethaBR

Sep 29, 2018
hopefully can get Bio request soon
Please post here if you are able to get any answers from CIC
By the way, you will fill IMM 5669 or eIMM 5669? they said IMM 5669 with original signature in my letter, so i am filling the IMM one
What is the difference? I was planning to fill out the one that link takes me to, print it and sign it...

essamseddik

Oct 11, 2017
Hi.. My AOR is December 2018, I got a message today that I need to complete this form for me and my spouse. Why does IRCC ask us to complete this. All the data I have provided in my application is accurate. Should I worry?
Also, per Immitracker people who got their AOR cleared their MEP today.. So really tensed..
My understanding is that this form has to be submitted eventually anyways so i find this normal. They might be asking people to submit it at different stages, not sure why. However, i don't think you should worry as long as they are asking for something specific and you are responding within the provided time frame if any. Just make sure you validate the form before you submit it and good luck :)

Fally2019

Feb 25, 2019
Gd evening all, I am having problems filling the IMM5669 form. My personal details copies on the personal details of my parents, pls any ideas?

Sumeety

Sep 28, 2017
I have a little confusion about the personal details section. Do I have to mention any short travel history in it?

Aug 15, 2019
Vadodara
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
When I tried writing my name, they did allow any typing in that space.so i took a print after completing the form, signed and scanned it. Is that appropriate?

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
When I tried writing my name, they did allow any typing in that space.so i took a print after completing the form, signed and scanned it. Is that appropriate?
So i believe you’re saying you typed your name, printed the form and then signed in the same column? Correct?