+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Check

Stanley8233

Oct 13, 2022
When I submitted my application, background check was "Not Applicable", then "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check".

Once medicals passed and biometrics completed (a month after AOR), background check changed to "We are processing your background check".

Last week when logged in to cic there was an update on profile (after 37 days of passing medicals and biometrics), on checking background check message was again "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check". There was no email for any of these steps.

Can someone please help me to understand the stage of application.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Sularbaba

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
When I submitted my application, background check was "Not Applicable", then "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check".

Once medicals passed and biometrics completed (a month after AOR), background check changed to "We are processing your background check".

Last week when logged in to cic there was an update on profile (after 37 days of passing medicals and biometrics), on checking background check message was again "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check". There was no email for any of these steps.

Thanks in advance.
any update on that?

dotsome

Apr 10, 2023

basket random
Thanks in advance.
I have a lot of problems accessing this app.