Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
AOR Received.
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Doc
Today three persons from CIC visited my workplace. Only two person in my organization gave little information about me and others confused & gave wrong details.. Also security told them that he did see and did not know me at all. My bad luck during that time me and my manger were not available at office. looks like it is ended with negative,

I want to get answer for two questions.

1) How long time it will take to know the result? I have PER and waiting for MR
2) If it is negative, CIC ask me any justification or straight away refuse

Please share your comments.

manager_finance

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London (BWJ, Visa Officer)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Doc's Request.
10-04-2015
Nomination.....
30-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-02-2014
IELTS Request
Already given
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
July 21, 2015
Med's Done....
August 24, 2015
Interview........
Waived Masha Allah
Passport Req..
September 02, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah coming soon.....
LANDED..........
Insha Allah g Insha Allah
Hi Team,
I worked in a multinational as a Finance Manager and sent my documents after getting them signed from my Boss. Now the problem is my company has closed its operations from Pakistan and somehow my relations with my BOSS got worse during closing process due to some emails he supposes I wrote to the Company ethics department to unfold some unethical practices during the closing process. All the employees except my boss and two to three other associates have received golden hand shakes. These 4 peoples are helping in closing process temporarily. Now the company has shifted its office to a temporary place for timebeing to close its operations. I have paid 100% taxes during my service and online filed my returns regularly through company and self. My account is showing all the salary credited to my account. I was one of the Company authorized banking signatory as Finance Manager. I have EOBI returns available. Though I have communicated Visa Office regarding shifting of office and closing of the company along with ways to verify my experience with my global ID but I am afraid my boss may try to spoil my immigration case because he was the signatory to my letter. What is your opinion what should I do? And what do you feels would they verify my experience through my boss only or go for other details which are okay? I am worried. Help me.

S4F

Star Member
Jun 5, 2013
your experience letter does not necessarily have to be signed by your immediate line manager (or ex-boss in your case). If your line manager is unwilling to sign it or you have some other good reason, you can get reference letter from your colleagues describing your duties. These can be supported by additional documents (like tax documents, copy of employment contract etc). If you cant find your ex-colleagues to do that for you, you can even get reference letters from some of your well known ex-clients. The point is Visa Officer should be satisfied that you have indeed worked in the NOC and have performed the duties mentioned in the NOC you are claiming points for. You do not necessarily have to rely on a letter signed by your ex-boss.