+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background check started with no SA - MR

MuAn

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
Hi everybody.

As the title says, my gckey says « we are processing ... » for my background check, since I was able to link my account on Jan 16th.

We applied in nov 13th
Aor Jan 22nd
No SA, no médical request, nothing.

Is that normal? Anybody got that?

Thanks a lot :)
Don't worry it's normal and in my opinion it's good that they started BGC early because it takes time

I'm in the same situation file received Aug 20 2018
Aor Dec 17 2018 since that time my BGC in process

DouglasDylane

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Don't worry it's normal and in my opinion it's good that they started BGC early because it takes time

I'm in the same situation file received Aug 20 2018
Aor Dec 17 2018 since that time my BGC in process
You have the same aor than Elbonia almost.
Let s keep us updated on that thread.
I hope we get everything at once and approved right away :)

elbonia

Jul 31, 2018
I got everything SA and MD and file transfered too you can see my time line in my signature
Was your AOR October or December ? Your signature and post say two different months.

DouglasDylane, they received my app about 2 weeks prior to yours. Did your AOR come from Mississauga also ?

We're applying for QC if that helps or changes anything.

MuAn

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
Was your AOR October or December ? Your signature and post say two different months.

DouglasDylane, they received my app about 2 weeks prior to yours. Did your AOR come from Mississauga also ?

We're applying for QC if that helps or changes anything.
December I just correct it
Thanks
It was from Sydney, Nova Scotia

Coco050379

Apr 2, 2019
Hi everybody.

As the title says, my gckey says « we are processing ... » for my background check, since I was able to link my account on Jan 16th.

We applied in nov 13th
Aor Jan 22nd
No SA, no médical request, nothing.

Is that normal? Anybody got that?

Thanks a lot :)
Same here. Still waiting for SA MR. Haven’t heard anything since AOR in mid December.
App rcvd : October 25
AOR: December 13

Called few times, they just keep telling me they are working on Applications up to October 9th lol

I don’t know what’s the hold
Up for my eligibility as Sponsor. I am not a criminal never on welfare has a job im Candian? Etc. It’s been almost 4 months since AOR. It’s really sad.