+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background check started with no SA - MR

DouglasDylane

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Hi everybody.

As the title says, my gckey says « we are processing ... » for my background check, since I was able to link my account on Jan 16th.

We applied in nov 13th
Aor Jan 22nd
No SA, no médical request, nothing.

Is that normal? Anybody got that?

Thanks a lot :)

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody.

As the title says, my gckey says « we are processing ... » for my background check, since I was able to link my account on Jan 16th.

We applied in nov 13th
Aor Jan 22nd

Its pretty normal because everyone have different stages.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Seems they changed their system. Background use to be the last step, but I'm seeing lots are posting bgc is one of the first now.

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Hi everybody.

We applied in nov 13th
Aor Jan 22nd

Hi this is new to me. Why don’t you call IRCC to verify as far as my experienced medical first.

DouglasDylane

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Hi!
Sorry guys I didn’t get emails for your responses,
Thanks a lot for taking time to answer me.
I don’t call because I am outside Canada and I also think I overthink everything, but from what I read I don’t see a lot of cases like mine.
I will call in a month if nothing change, after all I am only 3 months into the process, still9 to go :)

But I was wondering, is bgc starts after transfer to VO? Or anytime? Would be nice if we stay in Canada

laport2018

Sep 25, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-04-2019
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
File Transfer...
20-03-2019
Med's Request
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2019
Hi!
I don’t call because I am outside Canada and I also think I overthink everything, but from what I read I don’t see a lot of cases like mine.
I will call in a month if nothing change, after all I am only 3 months into the process, still9 to go :)

But I was wondering, is bgc starts after transfer to VO? Or anytime? Would be nice if we stay in Canada
Everyone’s process is so different and I wouldn’t worry at all. I’m my casemy husband and I have AOR , sponsor approval , medicals passed . And no our background check has not started , no aor2 and eligibility is in process since we received AOR . I would not worry too much

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Hi!

Are you Outland app? Inland is different from Outland process try to look with the other forums for Outland app. Stay positive though! I can’t give you more advice as I’m not familiar with the process and timelines of family class sponsorship I just hope someone here with same experience as you will give you a concrete advice good luck!

elbonia

Jul 31, 2018
Have the same, got AOR mid December. BGC check read in process as soon as GCkey linked.

Since then no SA, MR, BR.

DouglasDylane

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Are you Outland app? Inland is different from Outland process try to look with the other forums for Outland app. Stay positive though! I can’t give you more advice as I’m not familiar with the process and timelines of family class sponsorship I just hope someone here with same experience as you will give you a concrete advice good luck!
I am Outland, I looked into the tracker but can’t really find anything. I hope I have news next week.

Thanks for your answers

elbonia

Jul 31, 2018
Does it says “in process” or “are processing”?
It says

Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

DouglasDylane

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
It says

Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
So we really have the same, but you got aor mi December, I got it mi January.
I will keep you updated if I get anything.
Do you mind if I ask, are you Outland? Where is the pa from?

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
Hello,

My case is similar to you guys. BGC started without SA and MR..BGC says: your app is in process, we will send you a message when we start processing.

AOR: 5th Feb
No SA or MR

MuAn

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
Hello,

My case is similar to you guys. BGC started without SA and MR..BGC says: your app is in process, we will send you a message when we start processing.

AOR: 5th Feb
No SA or MR
It's not started yet

This is the status when they're processing your BGC