+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background check not applicable

Mickeymatt

May 13, 2019
hello
This is my second time applying for a study Permit and got refused for the same exact reasons stated below, as at yesterday my background check was in progress , they requested I provide my biometrics again, but today my background check changed to not applicable and I got a refusal letter, please I don’t understand what’s happening, please what should I do before I try applying again. Thank you.

Reasons
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Your background check was made "not applicable" because the visa officer had decided prior to its completion that your application would be denied.

Mickeymatt

May 13, 2019
Your background check was made "not applicable" because the visa officer had decided prior to its completion that your application would be denied.
Oh wow, please for what reasons if you know? any advise on if I should try again and necessary things to be done.
Thank you