+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Check Ndvo

vidaj

Star Member
Sep 18, 2016
Hi everyone,
Can someone help me please recently I did mp and the mp update me with this info
. The criminality verifications are currently valid
. The security are currently valid
What does it mean when they say currently valid????

Srini17

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 March 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 29 March 2017 / AOR 2 - 08 May 2017
Hi
Good news, got my PPR today !
Did you get your passport back
What are the requirements before submitting!!
Awesome!! Finally as i said all worth the wait..
Ya she got it back in 2 weeks.
You need to take ur ppr email copy, passport and photo copies of passport.. and photos if requested in email... but check with local VFS if they need any more... straight forward stuff.. no major documentation needed... in Hyd we did they have all printing/photoes option there only.. so was easy.. check at your location..
congrats again!!

Reactions: StarPreet

StarPreet

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
You need to take ur ppr email copy, passport and photo copies of passport.. and photos if requested in email... but check with local VFS if they need any more... straight forward stuff.. no major documentation needed... in Hyd we did they have all printing/photoes option there only.. so was easy.. check at your location..
congrats again!!
Thank you so much

StarPreet

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
congrats again!!
Hi
If you don’t mind, can you tell me; Are you booking a non stop flight for your wife or the one with stoppages?

Srini17

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 March 2017
AOR Received.
Hi
If you don’t mind, can you tell me; Are you booking a non stop flight for your wife or the one with stoppages?
Hey sorry did not checked forum lately.. i booked via london...one way ticket...

Srini17

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 March 2017
AOR Received.
Hi
I got my passport today! Reason to be happy but now anxious! What about your wife?
Congrats!!! Every thing will be fine, she also felt same when finally saw the COPR and visa stamp. She is already here in toronto. Everything changes but in a good way

Yadu

Dec 4, 2017
Hi.. i am march 20, applicant and may 8th aor 2. Application in process from may 8th. No BG yet. Looks like ours were missed and they moved forward.. hope we get soon..
Last week mine additional documents changed to do not need additional documents. Apart from that nothing. This wait is killing.
Hello ...what’s your status now??? We are also waiting from 2017 and our medicals are expiring in a month

SaraHamilton88

Oct 21, 2017
Hey guys I’m just realizing I got dm on Ecas on feb 5th, but my account still says we r processing bgc....is this normal do u think they just haven’t updated it yet ???

Also how long after dm do they request passport???

Reactions: arc6016

Srini17

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 March 2017
AOR Received.
Hello ...what’s your status now??? We are also waiting from 2017 and our medicals are expiring in a month
Mine COPR recieved 3weeks back. You should be done soon too...

Srini17

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 March 2017
AOR Received.
Hey guys I’m just realizing I got dm on Ecas on feb 5th, but my account still says we r processing bgc....is this normal do u think they just haven’t updated it yet ???

Also how long after dm do they request passport???
Only ecas changes.. everything else updates once they stamp visa and COPR is sent back to us. So you good as long as DM on principle applicant side.
PPR should be in 1-2 weeks...