+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bachelors of Biotechnology, experience in IT, eligibility for FSW?

ginnib

Mar 29, 2016
Hi,

I have a B.E.in Biotechnology, and 2.4 years of experience in Software development before starting my Masters in Computing science in Canada. I have graduated and working full time since 10 months now.
Shall I wait for my Canadian work experience to be an year old, or apply under FSW with my previous job experience of 2.4 years?

Please suggest.

Thanks!

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi,

I have a B.E.in Biotechnology, and 2.4 years of experience in Software development before starting my Masters in Computing science in Canada. I have graduated and working full time since 10 months now.
Shall I wait for my Canadian work experience to be an year old, or apply under FSW with my previous job experience of 2.4 years?

Please suggest.

Thanks!
Note: The applicant does not need to demonstrate that they meet the “employment requirements” listed in the NOC occupational description.
source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/federal-skilled-workers/assessing-applications-against-minimum-requirements.html