+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bachelors in Business Top up accepted by WES ?

Jul 28, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Hope this message finds each and everyone of you well.

To your kind attention, I have RQF Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business from ACCA. Currently i intend to pursue my Level 5 Diploma in Business(OTHM) and then BA Top up.

However my query is would this path of doing OTHM Level 5 + BA Top up be accepted by WES ?

I intend to apply for my docs and immigration within a year.

Kindly please advise.

Your feed backs would be really appreciated and helpful.

Kindest Regards,
Syed Ali

Vishnu_j

Mar 3, 2021
Hi,
I completed my 4 year M.Tech in software engineering as a work integrated learning program from BITS Pilani.
While checking in WES I am able to select the course duration for M.Tech as maximum of 3.
So how can I give my years of masters to WES?

HarrisRyans

Mar 1, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Hope this message finds each and everyone of you well.

To your kind attention, I have RQF Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business from ACCA. Currently i intend to pursue my Level 5 Diploma in Business(OTHM) and then BA Top up.

However my query is would this path of doing OTHM Level 5 + BA Top up be accepted by WES ?

I intend to apply for my docs and immigration within a year.

Kindly please advise.

Your feed backs would be really appreciated and helpful.

how to install iMessage on Windows

Kindest Regards,
Syed Ali
Points are only awarded for education that is recognized. This means that you will only recieve points for the degrees/diplomas that are recognized in the ECA. So if WES did not recognize your institution, then CIC will award you no points for the degree or diploma you received from the non-recognized institution.